SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PharmaComStore
Reload this Page **Loyalty Discount** 20% coupon code

PharmaComStore Trusted Source

Disarm
Old 04-06-18, 05:18 PM
**Loyalty Discount** 20% coupon code

PHARMACOM REP
Please share your experience or feedback review and submit the review link in your account (account must be created to utilize this feature) to the Loyalty Discount section and receive a discount coupon code up to 20% on your next order.

As simple as that! The minimum guaranteed discount coupon code gives you a one time 5% discount. The more complex and detailed your review is, the closer your discount is to 20%.

Make sure "PHARMACOMSTORE" name is mentioned in the title or content so that your request can be eligible for this promo.
Old 04-20-18, 05:52 PM

PHARMACOM REP
For those that have ordered. Don't forget that there is this incentive to get even more back! We love feedback and want to see you thrive
is Offline   Reply With Quote
croy71
Old 05-21-18, 08:20 PM

Superior Newbie
I’ve received all my gear and well packaged and discreet delivery, I’ve been using Pharmacom for 3 years and nothing compares to it, thank you disarm for getting my mixup straight, I’ve recommended several people to Pharmacom and they are happy with your gear also.
is Online   Reply With Quote
PharmaComStore Rep
Old 05-22-18, 08:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Iíve received all my gear and well packaged and discreet delivery, Iíve been using Pharmacom for 3 years and nothing compares to it, thank you disarm for getting my mixup straight, Iíve recommended several people to Pharmacom and they are happy with your gear also.
Thank you for the update sir...

Keep us posted with the results also.
Old 05-22-18, 04:53 PM

PHARMACOM REP
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Iíve received all my gear and well packaged and discreet delivery, Iíve been using Pharmacom for 3 years and nothing compares to it, thank you disarm for getting my mixup straight, Iíve recommended several people to Pharmacom and they are happy with your gear also.
Not a problem man. It was a team effort. You included
is Offline   Reply With Quote