SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Venom X Pictures

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 12:29 PM
Venom X Pictures

Superior Newbie
Alrite guys, here we go. I'm 22 5'8 and 177 lbs, I plan on doing some natural shows in june. So im looking for critiques on what i need to work on to be ready by then. I've been trying to bulk the past 3 months but my body fat stays pretty low year round. I'm pretty pleased with my progess so far, but still see that i have a ways to go, i would like to be 190-195lbs by february, but we'll have to see what happens. Thanks in advance for your help!

Relaxed:

Shoulers:

Front Double:

Bi:

Tri:

Gotta love the abs

Let me go ahead and say my back is not as broke out as it looks, and no its not from steroids. I have maybe 3 zits on my back the rest are just red marks that haven't faded. that being said... here's the back!

Back:

Spread:

Last but not least... the wheels!

Alrite there you go... let me have it!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
speedracer59
Old 11-20-03, 12:46 PM

Superior Pro
I have 0 advise. sorry. You should be giving me advise. Your ar ripped bro. Any idea of bf%. Im guessing around 7%.
Old 11-20-03, 12:54 PM

Superior Newbie
i really don't know about the bf, i haven't checked it lately, i dieted down to 4% this summer and haven't had it checked since, but i definately know its up.
Old 11-20-03, 12:55 PM

Superior Amateur
Looking great! Have you always been natural, or have you done some AAS in the past? I ask not to insult you, but because for natural you're in great shape, but I also noticed the spots on your back which is typical for AAS.

With or without you're looking good man. Keep it up, the sky is the limit.
lxorl
Old 11-20-03, 12:56 PM

Superior Pro
i dont know if you could pack on 20 lb in that short of time, naturally, but i guess you could eat a shit load....

good luck to you.
Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 01:01 PM

Superior Newbie
Bdubb, i have had a history with AS but i haven't had anything in about a year, and since then my body has crashed and i've started rebuilding... honestly now im stronger than i ever was on AS which has amazed me and im making gains on my lifts almost every week.

lxorl: i believe i can hit 190 by feb. 13lbs in 2 1/2 months i believe is acheavable for me naturally. But like i said, we'll have to see
Hyperlite
Old 11-20-03, 01:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Lookin good bro, i have the same problem with my back :( . I'm going to get some accutane to clear it up though

Great Work!
Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 01:13 PM

Superior Newbie
accutane will definately clear it up i used it back in highschool, you will severely cracked lips and stuff though. I wouldn't use it again, but it def. works.
IntensityX
Old 11-20-03, 01:44 PM

Superior Pro
Looking real lean and ripped bro,good job :cool:

Administrator/Owner@
urso8up
Old 11-20-03, 01:58 PM

Superior Freak

Laugh long, live long,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a Gift
That is why they call it the present
Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 02:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally posted by GearTripper
1st, you look awesome! OT, but... if doctors confirmed that you could've grown a couple more inches in height if you never used AS (or at least waited til your mid-20's), would you regret it?
Hell No! lol not for that reason,

on the other hand seeing that i am stronger now and have IMO more lean muscle but i weigh less then i did when i used them( possibly water weight while on) My arms are actually bigger than they were when i used AS. It makes me wonder if i should have ever taken them to begin with. Makes ya think hmmmmmmmm
Faye
Old 11-20-03, 02:25 PM

Superior Newbie
First let me say that you look fabulous! Next...let me intoduce my self. I'm Faye, I've posted pics of me and my husband in this section too. He is natty in the pic I posted of him, 5'6" and about 180lbs, not all that different than yourself. He won his first title at 19, about 3 years before that pic was taken.

While it's nice to hear from everyone how good you look (and you do), you did ask for some contructive critism.

We have two NPC judges that work out at our gym who I talk with very often and I went to several shows (both natural and not) and I have a few constructive critisms.

-While you have a better back than most guys you could still use to thicken it up and broaden it. You have a nice tiny waist and a broader back will emphisize it even more. I see guys on stage all the time who are completely ripped and have no back. All I can think when I see these guys is "where are their lats?" I think this is a common mistake of novices b/c they can't see their back in the mirror. You already have a nice back...make it broader and thicker and it will be one of your best assets.

-Same thing goes for your chest. Pay special attention to your lower chest since those lines tend to blur in your photos and you want good separation between your chest and abs.

-Legs, legs, legs! Your legs have great shape but IMO it's diffucult to get them too big. Other than a back, this is the main thing the male competitors lack. Squat heavy, squat often, beat your legs to death everytime you work them. Every set you do, leave nothing on the table...and you'll do fine!

The other thing that separtes the winners from the loosers is posing. I've seen guys with all the right stuff loose a show b/c they don't know how to pose. Get someone to help you and set up a mirror and do it, and do it, and do it., till it's second nature.

As for putting on 20 lbs - it can be done, just keep your diet clean and you'll gain muscle and not fat. If you need some help with a good clean bulking diet just let me know and I can point you in the right direction. Good luck to you.

Eat to live, don't live to eat.

MOD @ www.steroidology.com

Last edited by Faye; 11-20-03 at 02:28 PM.
Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 02:36 PM

Superior Newbie
Wow!! thanks faye, i think that is the most useful reply i think i have ever gotten on any board!! That was exactly what i was looking for... i will take each one of them to heart...

btw you and your husband look great, its hard to believe he's a natty but i know it can be done. I'll be sure to contact you when i have some questions...

Thanks again
JUICE
Old 11-20-03, 08:32 PM

Superior Admiral
ur fricken jacked up bro,good job and hit the 195 mark, u'd be a killer awesome wrok buddy
Old 11-20-03, 08:43 PM

Superior Newbie
Venom.. you already know what I think :inlove: hehe
again, you look incredible!!

Faye, that was AWESOME advice!!
Venom X
Old 11-20-03, 09:34 PM

Superior Newbie

lol Jenn your gonna make me blush again ;)

Faye thanks again, you knocked me over with your reply
leanandmean
Old 11-21-03, 01:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Look great bro the only thing you might want to work on is a little more mass in your legs other than that you are good to go!!!
boston.com/sports/redsox
Tinfish
Old 11-21-03, 02:56 PM

Superior Pro
looking great brah. i got no advice for you. just complimenting and post whoring.

Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!
Venom X
Old 11-21-03, 02:58 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks bro, glad i could help bump your post count ;)
Cory
Old 11-21-03, 09:11 PM

Superior's Bag of Sex
Venom, you are looking great, man!! The legs are awesome!!! ;)
Old 11-23-03, 12:12 AM

Superior Newbie
thansk cory they are coming along nicely, i plan to see drastic improvment over the next couple months
JUICE
Old 11-24-03, 06:58 PM

Superior Admiral
looking awesome bro, hey and whats ur diet and routine like brocause i wanna cut up. My abs dont show no more
Venom X
Old 11-25-03, 09:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey Juice, lol im not one to give diet advice bro... i'm one of those genetic freaks i guess... i eat whatever the hell i want when i want and i stay the same. Maybe one day it will catch up with me... but not today lol.
Faye
Old 11-26-03, 11:51 AM

Superior Newbie
Wow, you don't eat well and you look like that?? Dayum, boy...I can just imagine what you'd look like if you got your diet together....Didn't you say you were looking to do your first show? I can't remember....
Venom X
Old 11-26-03, 11:53 AM

Superior Newbie
lol yeah faye, its coming in june i'll hit ya with a pm and you can straighten me out.
Shadow
Old 11-27-03, 02:49 AM

Venom you look great - the type of body that looks great in clothes and on the beach without being too freaky.

Thicken out your chest and back and you'll be nigh on perfect - when you said you crashed after coming off the AS and going natural, how far did you crash and how long did it take you to get to where you thought you were once again making progress.

Way to go bro!
Venom X
Old 11-27-03, 09:19 AM

Superior Newbie
I crashed hard, my weight dropped to around 155-158, yes im being serious... i didn't eat right at all and had no motivation to do anything.i didn't work out for about 6 months, so i when i came back i came back really slow and worked my way back into it. When i kicked it in gear and upped the intensity and diet around august is when i started seeing noticable improvment.
TPTrash
Old 11-27-03, 11:30 AM

Superior Amateur
I bet you've heard just about every compliment in the book, so I won't even try ..LOL

You deserve a second helping of turkey with all the fixins'
Old 11-27-03, 02:51 PM

Originally posted by Venom X
I crashed hard, my weight dropped to around 155-158, yes im being serious... i didn't eat right at all and had no motivation to do anything.i didn't work out for about 6 months, so i when i came back i came back really slow and worked my way back into it. When i kicked it in gear and upped the intensity and diet around august is when i started seeing noticable improvment.
Well mate, all I can say is you've done exceptionally well - you can be extremely proud of what you've achieved. A lot of guys would have thrown in the towel or gone straight back on the juice - well done!
Atherjen
Old 11-27-03, 05:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey Juice, lol im not one to give diet advice bro... i'm one of those genetic freaks i guess... i eat whatever the hell i want when i want and i stay the same. Maybe one day it will catch up with me... but not today lol.
*cough* water ret.? *cough*bacon *cough*

...think I got a cold! ;)
Venom X
Old 11-28-03, 07:05 PM

Superior Newbie
:fufool: too bad you couldn't come to the beach w/ me maybe you wouldn't have that cold lol ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon, think i'll go fix some right now yum yum. want some? oh thats right never mind. :-) remember to bundle up and get plenty of fluids!! gotta love water :drunk: glub glub

Last edited by Venom X; 11-28-03 at 07:09 PM.
Atherjen
Old 11-28-03, 07:56 PM

Superior Newbie

now leave me alone while I got eat more cluck cluck and put on some long johns... ohhh sexxxyyy
4EVER GROWING
Old 11-29-03, 10:47 PM

Banned
Venom X
Old 11-29-03, 11:21 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks bro, i have shows im preparing for in june.
4EVER GROWING
Old 11-29-03, 11:44 PM

Banned
Venom X
Old 11-30-03, 01:47 AM

Superior Newbie
The Southern Classic in MS, and some other small shows maybe around the same time.
velvett
Old 11-30-03, 06:37 PM

Superior Newbie

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Bmorefat
Old 12-01-03, 09:59 AM

Superior Newbie
Lookin' good. Genetic freak or not you've obviously put in some hard work, and you're young keep it at you definately got an amazing base to continue to build upon.
New_Mass
Old 12-08-03, 07:23 PM

Superior Amateur
Venom X
Old 12-08-03, 07:25 PM

Superior Newbie
New_Mass
Old 12-08-03, 07:26 PM

Superior Amateur
You said you are all natural ? So i said hmmmm at first sight. U understand
Venom X
Old 12-08-03, 07:35 PM

Superior Newbie
oh lol, i understand i get that all the time... my old baseball coach actually asked me today. But believe me i am very natural, creatine, protein and arginine and thats it. I have motivations for staying natural. If i do well in the upcoming events i plan on going to highschools and talking to the FCA's (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) about training naturally and how it can be done and should be pursued rather than opting for steroids. So as you can see, by juicing i would destroy my REAL reason and motivation for training. (btw. im not down on juicers, i just think teenagers especially and most anyone... should try to realize there natural potential before even considering drugs)
Cory
Old 12-08-03, 08:53 PM

Superior's Bag of Sex
oh lol, i understand i get that all the time... my old baseball coach actually asked me today. But believe me i am very natural, creatine, protein and arginine and thats it. I have motivations for staying natural. If i do well in the upcoming events i plan on going to highschools and talking to the FCA's (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) about training naturally and how it can be done and should be pursued rather than opting for steroids. So as you can see, by juicing i would destroy my REAL reason and motivation for training. (btw. im not down on juicers, i just think teenagers especially and most anyone... should try to realize there natural potential before even considering drugs)
I here ya man!!! Unfortunitely we live in a world where everyone wants everything overnight with as little effort as possible. I personally can't feel good about an achievement unless I have worked 100% within the normal limits of nature to obtain it.
JACKAL
Old 12-19-03, 07:41 PM

Superior Amateur

well dont i feel like ass