SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PharmaComStore
Reload this Page **Massive Compensation Giveaway For Latest Weather Delay

PharmaComStore Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Disarm
Old 04-17-18, 05:55 PM
**Massive Compensation Giveaway For Latest Weather Delay
  #1
 
Disarm's Avatar
 
PHARMACOM REP
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes:
Hello Guys!

As we promised, more than 95% of the tracking codes that were stuck at " Dispatch out of XXXX (origin country)" for more than 2-3 weeks were recently updated. According to USPS the rest of 5% will soon follow up.


We will be using a new route for several more weeks as the main entry hub we were using in US is still extremely overloaded and they are keeping the packs for at least 2 weeks before being forwarded to an USPS central facility.


Shipping success is still at 100% for the last 6 consecutive months from 2 of our warehouses and have no doubt that anything will change



Recent deliveries reached US in record time, only 2-3 days after clearing origin country customs.


Now, the promised compensation bonus, based on the feedback we received from most of our followers.


100$ Store Credit for our new ED products line - totally free, submit the order and send us the order #.


200$ Store Credit for the same ED line - only condition to take advantage of this bigger bonus is to submit, another order, with no minimum limit. 200$ ED will then be credited on top.


https://pharmacomstore.ws/categories/sexual-wellness/



All orders placed after 12th of March are eligible for this compensation offer, with delays more than our advertised period of time, meaning mostly everything that took more than 8-9 days to arrive to your country



Thank you!
__________________
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump