SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Legs

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 07:50 AM
Legs
  #1
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
My legs are the one body part that I struggle to train as hard as the rest of my body. I play soccer all year long, right now twice a week. Iím always battling some kind of ham or quad injury. lol Right now Iím weighing 221 and staying somewhat lean too. Think Iíll shoot for 225 and then maintain that weight. Definitely a little heavy for soccer but enjoying the extra size.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-11-18, 07:56 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
looking thick. i can't imagine you running around with twinks playing soccer. you get winded easy? soccer players are fucken 150lbs lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 08:00 AM
  #3
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
looking thick. i can't imagine you running around with twinks playing soccer. you get winded easy? soccer players are fucken 150lbs lol
Ha yeah not being cocky at all but there's no one in any league I play that's my size. Anytime there is a collision I'm always getting carded because I lay the other guy out. lol

I'm still just as fast in a sprint but I definitely notice I'm getting winded quicker. It's tough because I still love playing soccer but enjoy the gym and adding size.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 08:23 AM
  #4
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
U ever wash that tank?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-11-18, 08:26 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Mother fucker has 1 shirt since 2004.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 08:45 AM
  #6
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
lol all my shirts are old cut up t-shirts. All similar style. I wear clean clothes to the gym but could care less what they look like. I think it might be that one in the pic but it has paint all over the back of it. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 08:50 AM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Fucking kmart shopper

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 09:07 AM
  #8
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
I'll drop some money on work attire and other clothes but not trying to win any fashion awards at the gym. Never shopped at kmart but but I could find a gym shirt to wear! lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 09:14 AM
  #9
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Buy some stringers! U will look more jacked... granted you will have more dudes mirin than chicks.
That's just the reality

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 09:18 AM
  #10
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
lol yeah I'm not the kind of guy to wear stringers. Not even sure I know exactly what that is. Is that the gay stuff Rado wears? Yoga pants and what not?
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 09:19 AM
Legs
  #11
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Nah. Muscle tank. That's all I wear. To hot as of lately
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 09:21 AM
  #12
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Let's see a picture of you in a stringer
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 09:26 AM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Let's see a picture of you in a stringer
In my log

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 09:32 AM
  #14
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
My fav one is golds gym one.. like 20bucks.. yea expensive for a damn tank

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 06-11-18, 09:40 AM
  #15
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
I'll stick to my old cutup tees. Those shirts remind me of guys wishing they were big.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 06-11-18, 09:42 AM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'll stick to my old cutup tees. Those shirts remind me of guys wishing they were big.
So you don't think you are big? Btw i was 172 in that pic. Im up to 180 now lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 06-11-18, 11:10 AM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Good shit man.

Soccer is good for cardio for sure.


Better watch those knees!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 06-11-18, 11:17 AM
  #18
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
Looking good chad!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Tize
Old 07-07-18, 03:13 PM
  #19
 
Tize's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Paradise
Likes:
Nice legs, in Spain and certainly in almost everyone. A pretty toned and beautiful physicist.
People only work their upper parts, and never lower ones. Your legs are spectacular!

Greetings and see you soon.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
chuckz28
Old 07-07-18, 04:12 PM
  #20
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tize View Post
Nice legs, in Spain and certainly in almost everyone. A pretty toned and beautiful physicist.
People only work their upper parts, and never lower ones. Your legs are spectacular!

Greetings and see you soon.
Little bit of this going on?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-07-18, 07:07 PM
  #21
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Little bit of this going on?
how many languages do you speak? think there is any chance at all you might say something a little off if you were posting on a German speaking forum for example? lets not be so quick to run off everyone slightly different from us. this is not a 'Murica' only forum.

now stfu you ohier hick fuck!
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-08-18, 12:33 AM
  #22
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
how many languages do you speak? think there is any chance at all you might say something a little off if you were posting on a German speaking forum for example? lets not be so quick to run off everyone slightly different from us. this is not a 'Murica' only forum.

now stfu you ohier hick fuck!
Yea cause calling another man beautiful or handsome is not gay @ all lol...

Spain people are known to be queers. Lol

But yea. He was trying to be polite in a homo way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-08-18, 01:54 AM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Yea cause calling another man beautiful or handsome is not gay @ all lol...

Spain people are known to be queers. Lol

But yea. He was trying to be polite in a homo way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
see whenever i hear someone fron australia call another dude a "mate" i immediately think ghey. you mate with a women not a fella. fuck off with that queer mate shit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-08-18, 02:09 AM
  #24
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
see whenever i hear someone fron australia call another dude a "mate" i immediately think ghey. you mate with a women not a fella. fuck off with that queer mate shit.
If you said that to someone who uses that word over here there is a 60% chance they would punch you in the face.

It's actually used in 3 different countries not just OZ.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-08-18, 02:14 AM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
If you said that to someone who uses that word over here there is a 60% chance they would punch you in the face.

It's actually used in 3 different countries not just OZ.
You euro wannabe sissys aren't punching anyone anymore. You fucks have no testosterone left in your bodies. Sad fucken place. Used to be a place that commanded respect. Now your just seen as cucks.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-08-18, 02:20 AM
  #26
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
The word actually has a strong connection with the war. The Anzacs who fought and died for our country referred to "mateship" if you ate together and died together.

TBH I think some of the american culture is waaaaay more gay. All the slapping asses in sport and doing that half hug after you shake hands etc. Now thats gay.
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-08-18, 02:27 AM
  #27
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
BTW there are lots of different parts of Australia. Its a big place.

There are some parts that are very redneck where people still drink petrol and light fires in their living room, and other parts that are full of money and fake tits and plastic surgery.

Sydney city is very corporate, all suits.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-08-18, 05:09 AM
  #28
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
BTW there are lots of different parts of Australia. Its a big place.

There are some parts that are very redneck where people still drink petrol and light fires in their living room, and other parts that are full of money and fake tits and plastic surgery.

Sydney city is very corporate, all suits.
Btw.stfu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-08-18, 09:54 AM
  #29
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
The word actually has a strong connection with the war. The Anzacs who fought and died for our country referred to "mateship" if you ate together and died together.

TBH I think some of the american culture is waaaaay more gay. All the slapping asses in sport and doing that half hug after you shake hands etc. Now thats gay.
yes that is gay, agree. every time i see it on tv I toss my tv out the window and fuck my girl raw just to wash the gay away.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 07-08-18, 01:53 PM
  #30
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Keep your shit out of my post. You can only post here if you want to compliment my beautiful body.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-08-18, 02:08 PM
  #31
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Keep your shit out of my post. You can only post here if you want to compliment my beautiful body.
Hey hey pumkin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-09-18, 07:29 PM
  #32
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Keep your shit out of my post. You can only post here if you want to compliment my beautiful body.
Chadd your legs are spectacular. I would love to jizz all over them and rub it in like lotion.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 07-09-18, 08:06 PM
  #33
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Chadd your legs are spectacular. I would love to jizz all over them and rub it in like lotion.
These are the kind of posts I like. Thank you Red!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump