SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Pharmavol Liquid Adex

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

lipripper
Old 06-29-18, 07:27 AM
Pharmavol Liquid Adex

Superior Admiral
I had been running another brand that was very effective for more then the last year. I placed a small order( yea I'm one of those guys..LOLO) with Pharmavol about a month ago to try their gear out. I'm not gonna dump a good order on something I'm unsure of. I have been running there deca and as I stated previously its good to go!

I also started running his liquid adex almost a month ago at the same dose I was running the other I had always used. No issues to report. No change didn't have to up dose just perfect His Liquid Adex is good to go!
Just an honest review men.. His stuff that I have ran Is good. pricing is great,Customer service is good. I haven't ran the test yet as Ive still got a bit, but I will report when I do get around to it.

Good shit Pharmavol!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-29-18, 09:22 AM

Administrator
not a surprise to me. i been telling you turds how good the product is from day one. the guy goes above and beyond. more so then just the product but you can tell by talking to someone when they are inspired to do everything properly.

aside from his retarded email issues early on ( ) pharmavol is as good as it gets.
rado
Old 06-29-18, 11:02 AM

Founding Member