SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 9 year difference

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 03:09 AM
9 year difference
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Left pic was around 2009(lyme disease,anti-depressants,benzos etc). Got out army 2004 and didn't exercise @ all. started lifting 2010 and first time i started gear with shit knowledge. Winny test c and dbol. Didn't even know what an AI was. I was moslty focus on mma and boxing again.
Serious lifting was maybe 5 years ago.
May not be impressive in the eyes of u guys but for me its accomplishment.
At the end of day. Natty or not. This lifestyle takes time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 03:16 AM
  #2
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Pic from yesterday in comparison from the 2009 pic.. honesty i just feel overtrained @ the moment.. egypt fucked me up a little with the sickness and feeling run down again.
I thought i come back and kill the gym harder. But nope did back on monday and legs tuesday. Big mistake. Especially 7 leg workouts. My CNS is still fucked. Did shoulders yesterday and was a shitty 45 min workout.
Worn out mentally and got the shits again so i guess i need a couple days break.FML.
I'm focusing on more size now, but eating is becoming difficult. I tried the chicken shake thing and 1 day of that was enough. Yesterday was just gross.

Sitting at 176lbs @ 5'7 on a good day



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-06-18, 05:46 AM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Good shit bro!

Looking good man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 05:53 AM
  #4
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Good shit bro!

Looking good man.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Appreciate bro.

Gota get back to at least 185

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 07-06-18, 07:15 AM
  #5
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Awesome progress man!
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 07:39 AM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Awesome progress man!
Thnks bro

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-06-18, 07:48 AM
  #7
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Lookin good handsome
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 07:57 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Lookin good handsome


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-06-18, 08:22 AM
  #9
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 08:24 AM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
U low key gay

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-06-18, 09:23 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Left pic was around 2009(lyme disease,anti-depressants,benzos etc). Got out army 2004 and didn't exercise @ all. started lifting 2010 and first time i started gear with shit knowledge. Winny test c and dbol. Didn't even know what an AI was. I was moslty focus on mma and boxing again.
Serious lifting was maybe 5 years ago.
May not be impressive in the eyes of u guys but for me its accomplishment.
At the end of day. Natty or not. This lifestyle takes time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
guy on the left deserves a kick in the face. glad you got rid of that fucken nerd.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-06-18, 09:26 AM
  #12
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
was watching world strong man yesterday. not bodybuilding.. fucken manly ass world strong man.. and guess what? the dude that won walked over to the crowd picked up his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips. can't even watch strongman without having to go do something manly to reassure my straightness.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 09:32 AM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
was watching world strong man yesterday. not bodybuilding.. fucken manly ass world strong man.. and guess what? the dude that won walked over to the crowd picked up his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips. can't even watch strongman without having to go do something manly to reassure my straightness.
U mean like this guy?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-06-18, 09:39 AM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
world is going to shit.

remember when Australia was seen by the world as crocadile dundee type fuckers? now they are a bunch of anti gun euro wannabe fags.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 09:42 AM
  #15
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
world is going to shit.

remember when Australia was seen by the world as crocadile dundee type fuckers? now they are a bunch of anti gun euro wannabe fags.
Worse than euro phags. They get humped my kangaroo on daily. Heard they into that beastiality shyt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-06-18, 09:56 AM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Worse than euro phags. They get humped my kangaroo on daily. Heard they into that beastiality shyt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
nothing is worse then euro fags. nothing. sissy cucks of the highest order.
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-06-18, 10:07 AM
  #17
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Its all just holes!! Who cares.
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 07-06-18, 12:50 PM
  #18
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
good shit troop!
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 07-06-18, 03:59 PM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
good shit troop!


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Tize
Old 07-07-18, 03:07 PM
  #20
 
Tize's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Paradise
Likes:
Hello good night, the truth is that the change is pretty good.
I am very glad that you have been motivated to have a good body.
Strength and health!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump