SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PCT-Shop
Reload this Page Waiting on order

PCT-Shop Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
LSWA
Old 08-04-18, 12:20 PM
Waiting on order
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2018
Likes:
I made a small order with PCT shop around 2 months. It consisted of Clomid, HCG and T3. It's one of many orders i've made with this source in 3 years, so you'd think they'd give a damn and wanna keep the people who keep them in business happy, but no, i'm still waiting on this order nearly 2 months later, despite sending untold e-mails to the source. The last e-mail I got from them was some bullshit about not receiving all my e-mails. They can reply to Admin, but not the fuckers who are ordering their shit!?

The rep doesn't even know what's going on!!

It's the same old shit with sources, they all go down the pan eventually.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 08-04-18, 02:57 PM
  #2
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSWA View Post
I made a small order with PCT shop around 2 months. It consisted of Clomid, HCG and T3. It's one of many orders i've made with this source in 3 years, so you'd think they'd give a damn and wanna keep the people who keep them in business happy, but no, i'm still waiting on this order nearly 2 months later, despite sending untold e-mails to the source. The last e-mail I got from them was some bullshit about not receiving all my e-mails. They can reply to Admin, but not the fuckers who are ordering their shit!?

The rep doesn't even know what's going on!!

It's the same old shit with sources, they all go down the pan eventually.
Post screenshots and such and why didn't you voice this sooner? I've gotten stuff from them and never had this type of length on my stuff.
is Online   Reply With Quote
LSWA
Old 08-04-18, 03:01 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2018
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Post screenshots and such and why didn't you voice this sooner? I've gotten stuff from them and never had this type of length on my stuff.
As I've said, I've ordered from them for the past three years and never had an issue, so I've just given them the benefit of the doubt. But this is coming on two months with no explanation.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 08-04-18, 03:04 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSWA View Post
As I've said, I've ordered from them for the past three years and never had an issue, so I've just given them the benefit of the doubt. But this is coming on two months with no explanation.
Send a PM to bouncer.


Many sources tend to disappear or go to the shits sooner or later.

Only a handful of them are LEGIT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 08-04-18, 03:16 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
He's already contacted me. I told him to post it. Expose the source is the best way. People pay for a product they should get the product or a refund.



Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 08-04-18, 03:19 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
He's already contacted me. I told him to post it. Expose the source is the best way. People pay for a product they should get the product or a refund.



Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
LSWA
Old 08-04-18, 04:17 PM
  #7
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jul 2018
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Send a PM to bouncer.


Many sources tend to disappear or go to the shits sooner or later.

Only a handful of them are LEGIT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Exactly - I've seen it all before- but you hold out hope every now and then then that you've found a 'good' source!

Even the reps gone quiet and he doesn't even know what's going on?!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 08-05-18, 09:31 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
jolter whats the deal here? what does PCT say when you contact them about this? ignoring customers who have sent money months ago is not a great advertisement for PCT bro. please get this fixed asap. if they are out of inventory that is fine but the very least you guys could do is update the customer and let them know. i know you are just a rep and you have nothing to do with the actual business in Europe but regardless you represent PCT here on this forum so it's you that is going to have to do your best to take care of this. you need to be reminding PCT day in and day out that he should either refund this guy or send what he paid for!
is Online   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 09-03-18, 12:51 PM
  #9
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
jolter whats the deal here? what does PCT say when you contact them about this? ignoring customers who have sent money months ago is not a great advertisement for PCT bro. please get this fixed asap. if they are out of inventory that is fine but the very least you guys could do is update the customer and let them know. i know you are just a rep and you have nothing to do with the actual business in Europe but regardless you represent PCT here on this forum so it's you that is going to have to do your best to take care of this. you need to be reminding PCT day in and day out that he should either refund this guy or send what he paid for!
He just had to create a new email because the old one was not recieving messages.i shot him the new one it should be working fine now.i will contact pct again

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
__________________
is Online   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 09-03-18, 12:53 PM
  #10
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes:
This is the new email


Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 09-03-18, 01:20 PM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
This is the new email


Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
Has the member received his goods?
is Online   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 09-16-18, 05:49 PM
  #12
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSWA View Post
Exactly - I've seen it all before- but you hold out hope every now and then then that you've found a 'good' source!

Even the reps gone quiet and he doesn't even know what's going on?!
You ever get a hold of a tracking number???

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 11-07-18, 03:38 PM
  #13
 
jolter604's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2016
Likes:
Pct-shop sent you a email.
Did you get it?

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump