SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page AE AE AE

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

AEnergy-r
Old 09-13-18, 03:45 AM
AE AE AE

AE Rep
Hello everyone, and welcome back! You already know us as the anabolic steroid shop with the great reputation and prices. We have decided to make a little restart on the forum. Our restart underlies various updates such as adding new products. We have good news for you - our shop has begun to cooperate with a new brand AchemGear. I will write about this later. Besides, you will see the new products very soon that we already have tried on ourselves- one thing that I can say that the given products are very effective and work at 100%. If you have any questions you can PM me or write to our support team. Also, We are waiting for the comments, we always are happy to help you and to give you the needed information!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 09-13-18, 09:03 AM

Administrator
hey bro what which email should people contact you at?

for those who don't know, AE can be found at https://anabolicenergy.me
is Online   Reply With Quote
AEnergy-r
Old 09-13-18, 09:08 AM

AE Rep
Thanks,man. Our website didn't change. Anybody can contact me via strongbizz@protonmail.com or PM me here 24/7. Don't forget about our support team
anabolicguy
Old 09-13-18, 09:23 AM
Also

AE REP
You will be seeing me around a good bit to assist.Og ae-rep here.New name.

MY wickr ID

anabolicguy
Bouncer
Old 09-13-18, 09:24 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by anabolicguy View Post
You will be seeing me around a good bit to assist.Og ae-rep here.New name.

MY wickr ID

anabolicguy
AEnergy-r can you confirm him as a new rep? just for customer safety. thanks
anabolicguy
Old 09-13-18, 09:27 AM

AE REP
Daredevil85
Old 09-13-18, 06:45 PM

Superior Newbie
Order before from AE, about 2 months to receive order. YMMV
AEnergy-r
Old 09-14-18, 04:14 AM

AE Rep
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
AEnergy-r can you confirm him as a new rep? just for customer safety. thanks
Yeah, this is our team! Old new team
Bouncer
Old 09-14-18, 08:37 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by AEnergy-r View Post
Yeah, this is our team! Old new team
got it. thanks. will make rep.
AEnergy-r
Old 09-17-18, 01:25 AM

AE Rep
Originally Posted by Daredevil85 View Post
Order before from AE, about 2 months to receive order. YMMV
Now things go faster, we have fixed delivery problems, sorry for the long-term waiting.
anabolicguy
Old 09-17-18, 09:42 AM

AE REP

The shipping is back to the standard fast international speed.. not the speed of the old days.
Daredevil85
Old 09-19-18, 06:39 AM

Superior Newbie
I cant really agree with you on the shipping speed. I've been testing a few different shops out, AE being one if them, I have 3 orders from AE, one order from 8/21 is still processing. An order from 8/28 is still processing. I will be fair and state that an order for clen and fina ordered on 8/30 has been delivered as of 9/18. If we want to get technical, yes shipping is fast.....on certain items. I'm not singling out AE, others will be reviewed honestly as well, I just think it's important that individuals know exactly what they are getting with a company, and that we keep these forums unbiased so that individuals can make fair judgment if they choose to go with any lab.
Bouncer
Old 09-19-18, 08:29 AM

Administrator
I cant really agree with you on the shipping speed. I've been testing a few different shops out, AE being one if them, I have 3 orders from AE, one order from 8/21 is still processing. An order from 8/28 is still processing. I will be fair and state that an order for clen and fina ordered on 8/30 has been delivered as of 9/18. If we want to get technical, yes shipping is fast.....on certain items. I'm not singling out AE, others will be reviewed honestly as well, I just think it's important that individuals know exactly what they are getting with a company, and that we keep these forums unbiased so that individuals can make fair judgment if they choose to go with any lab.
you made 3 separate orders before receiving any of them?
Daredevil85
Old 09-19-18, 03:46 PM

Superior Newbie
However, the statement still stands. When I go to read on forums and the reps tout how good they are and the shipping is quick, I do take it with a grain of salt, but they are on the boards and vouched for. It was less then $1grand through AE, about a grand through A-shop, and another few hundred through Uncle Z. I wanted to venture out a bit from Ashop as the shipping has been a tad slow lately as well. The end goal is still to utilize these resources and to post feedback on how the services of multiple sources are.
Bouncer
Old 09-19-18, 04:10 PM

Administrator
It's easier when it's not your money
However, the statement still stands. When I go to read on forums and the reps tout how good they are and the shipping is quick, I do take it with a grain of salt, but they are on the boards and vouched for. It was less then $1grand through AE, about a grand through A-shop, and another few hundred through Uncle Z. I wanted to venture out a bit from Ashop as the shipping has been a tad slow lately as well. The end goal is still to utilize these resources and to post feedback on how the services of multiple sources are.
Yea no doubt bro. We don't silence people here for speaking the truth.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Daredevil85
Old 09-19-18, 06:20 PM

Superior Newbie
If I may add one caveat, the customer service of AE is pretty great. They have the chat button to the right, I have always gotten a response through that. Plus 1 for customer service.
AEnergy-r
Old 09-24-18, 02:24 AM

AE Rep
If I may add one caveat, the customer service of AE is pretty great. They have the chat button to the right, I have always gotten a response through that. Plus 1 for customer service.
Thanks,bro