SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Pharmavol 🔥🔥🔥

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Luna
Old 09-23-18, 09:17 PM
Pharmavol 🔥🔥🔥

Superior Newbie
I ordered my first order about a month ago . Just finished running test 400 and methyltren with great success felt great on test and the methyl tren crazy pumps at the gym . I will be making a second order real soon putting a cycle together . Looking forward in whats to come gonna be tryng out most of the products doing a lean bulk cycle into a cutting cycle ... ill post pictures soon to show results confident in pharmavol products great gear so far 👍🔥
is Online   Reply With Quote
rocco-x
Old 09-25-18, 04:25 PM

Superior Newbie
How'd you feel on the methyl tren...any lethargy or heartburn?
I used to love it for the added aggression in the gym but the way my body responds to orals now I feel the sides way more than in my early 40's. No doubt Pharmavol's got some killer gear...always on point.
Reeper Jenkins
Old 09-25-18, 06:16 PM

Superior Newbie
I am new to superiormuscle but excited to see so much info and so many good reviews of sources. I知 a middle age guy who worked in construction for the past 23 years and own a Contracting company now. I guess with age (41) and not in the field but office I have noticed I知 tired all the time and I知 getting soft. I am getting back into shape making time to hit the gym again. I thought about running a cycle of tren e, sustanon, and EQ. What do you guys think , good stack? I placed an order via email today to pharmavol based on his reviews. Did it take you guys a day or so to hear back on payment info to send?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
D14BL0
Old 09-25-18, 06:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Reeper Jenkins View Post
I am new to superiormuscle but excited to see so much info and so many good reviews of sources. I知 a middle age guy who worked in construction for the past 23 years and own a Contracting company now. I guess with age (41) and not in the field but office I have noticed I知 tired all the time and I知 getting soft. I am getting back into shape making time to hit the gym again. I thought about running a cycle of tren e, sustanon, and EQ. What do you guys think , good stack? I placed an order via email today to pharmavol based on his reviews. Did it take you guys a day or so to hear back on payment info to send?
You should hear back within 24 hours of placing order.
Reeper Jenkins
Old 09-25-18, 06:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer
Old 09-25-18, 10:06 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
How'd you feel on the methyl tren...any lethargy or heartburn?
I used to love it for the added aggression in the gym but the way my body responds to orals now I feel the sides way more than in my early 40's. No doubt Pharmavol's got some killer gear...always on point.
yea orals are for kids bro. no adult man over 30 should be using orals IMO. seen way to many people get serious issues.
Luna
Old 09-26-18, 08:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Rocco-x i feel good on it , i did 1/2 cc so 1 mg preworkout . Felt great caught a pump within a few sets , arm day my arms felt like they wanted to tear . No sides or lethargic .....@@