SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page Prices went up by 5 on all oils

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

dyel
Old 09-25-18, 08:31 AM
Prices went up by 5 on all oils

Trusted
All oils are now made with MCT OIL and I test raws monthly now as well. The reason behind the price hike is pay for testing & mct oil. I cannot post pics of the tests but if you email me I can tell you what every product actually tests around. Also realize there is no such thing as 99% purity primo nowadays , so don't go posting that I'm selling underdosed gear lmao. All the raws I get are on average much higher than what most sources can get.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 09-25-18, 01:12 PM

Founding Member
Who's posted you sell underdosed gear?
I've always trusted your gear and I'm sure at times it's been less than probably should be.

But you know what? Even if it were, im sure it would be minimal.

But I can attest and have labs and pics to prove, I've never had issues with ANY OF YOUR gear, EVER.

The only issue I have ever had, if you call it an issue. I got an order with a broken vial which you replaced immediately.

Your communication, emails, send offs, etc....bro, you'll always have my business, even if you increase by a few bucks.

You get what you paid for.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 09-25-18, 01:13 PM

Founding Member
My lab numbers have always been very good with your gear. I can't speak for your ancillary stuff, but your orals AND gear, good to go!
lipripper
Old 09-26-18, 11:54 AM

Superior Admiral
gear has always been good. No complaints by me.
dyel
Old 10-03-18, 07:58 AM

Trusted
lol no is complaining guys. I just wanted to give you guys realistic expectations of what test results of raws nowadays actually are. Good test is the 80-90 range purity for example. Then knowing the purity I try to overdose the gear a bit to make up for the purity.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 10-03-18, 01:46 PM

Superior Pro
Lol I was about to say I've only gotten cyp and fucken far from under dose. lol