SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PCT-Shop
Reload this Page THANK YOU JOLTER

PCT-Shop Trusted Source

Androman
Old 11-01-18, 05:12 PM
THANK YOU JOLTER

Superior Pro
My refills for test ran out a while back and i was also on leave for about 2 months due to a personal medical condition. I needed Test immediately if not my depression wouldve gotten worse and my levels were dropping. I asked jolter for a favor and told him about my personal issue. Out of all the sources i asked, JOLTER & PCT were the only ones kind enough to come thru for me.

Not only did they both helped me out, PCT's test e is dosed at 300mg and i only use 200-250 so ill be using less an an ML a week so it should last me enough time for me to get back on my feet financial wise.

Also FUCK FrankTheTank and FUCK BOP for banning me for asking the same thing from sources. Their reason for banning me; Buy Your Own Shit Broke Ass Bitch. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 11-01-18, 06:32 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
My refills for test ran out a while back and i was also on leave for about 2 months due to a personal medical condition. I needed Test immediately if not my depression wouldve gotten worse and my levels were dropping. I asked jolter for a favor and told him about my personal issue. Out of all the sources i asked, JOLTER & PCT were the only ones kind enough to come thru for me.

Not only did they both helped me out, PCT's test e is dosed at 300mg and i only use 200-250 so ill be using less an an ML a week so it should last me enough time for me to get back on my feet financial wise.

Also FUCK FrankTheTank and FUCK BOP for banning me for asking the same thing from sources. Their reason for banning me; Buy Your Own Shit Broke Ass Bitch. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Glad to help out.

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com
Old 11-02-18, 10:35 AM

Founding Member
They've always been good people for sure.

Jolter is a fucking donkey 🐴🐴👍
Bouncer
Old 11-02-18, 11:18 AM

Administrator
yea they good peeps but let me ask you a question. not shit talk just honest question.

how did you let your test run out? i know months ahead when I'm getting low on anything. i say to myself about a month out.. "hmm i'm getting low here i better order some more". so my question is how did this sort of just sneak up on you to the point where you were suddenly just out? do you ever just run out of gas in your car or do you make sure you fill it up before it runs dry? you are on legal script test correct? why did it run out? were you using more then prescribed?
Bouncer
Old 11-02-18, 11:19 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by rado View Post

Jolter is a fucking donkey 🐴🐴👍
not sure if insult or praise. lol. you mean work horse?
rado
Old 11-02-18, 11:20 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
not sure if insult or praise. lol. you mean work horse?
It's a joke hence the laugh....but yea he is a worker for sure but a bit of a fool on memes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bouncer
Old 11-02-18, 11:24 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by rado View Post
It's a joke hence the laugh....but yea he is a worker for sure but a bit of a fool on memes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bro I'm out of chicken send me some before my tummy starts to ache. I got banned from the Perdue chicken forums for asking for free chicken! Fuck this guy for banning me!

https://youtu.be/uN37i9qr0zY

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
rado
Old 11-02-18, 11:29 AM

Founding Member
boricuarage79
Old 11-02-18, 05:07 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea they good peeps but let me ask you a question. not shit talk just honest question.

how did you let your test run out? i know months ahead when I'm getting low on anything. i say to myself about a month out.. "hmm i'm getting low here i better order some more". so my question is how did this sort of just sneak up on you to the point where you were suddenly just out? do you ever just run out of gas in your car or do you make sure you fill it up before it runs dry? you are on legal script test correct? why did it run out? were you using more then prescribed?
Well i ran out of gear. Natty for almost 4 months now... all because i been waitin on the shit gear you promised me..
I spit in your face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 11-04-18, 09:01 AM

Superior Pro
I wanted to help and the owner wad the one who said yes lets do it. So a big thank you to him as well.

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com