SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page Clenbuterol

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

anabolicguy
Old 12-07-18, 04:24 AM
Clenbuterol

AE REP
Clenbuterol is one of the most famous fat burners nowadays. In my experience, this is the most effective drug with a minimal amount of side effects.
Clenbuterol is not related to anabolic steroids and belongs to the group of adrenergic mimetics, which exert their physiological action by stimulating beta-2-adrenergic receptors, as a result of which the sympathetic nervous system is activated and lipolysis is triggered.
First of all, Clenbuterol has a strong anti-catabolic effect; it reduces the percentage of protein degrading in muscle cells and promotes an increase in muscle cells. Therefore, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol, especially at the end of the steroid course, to hold back the emerging catabolic phase and maintain a maximum of strength and muscle mass. Another quality of Clenbuterol is that it has a significant fat burning effect. It burns fat without a diet with a slight rise in body temperature, which causes the body to use fats as fuel for such heating. Among professionals, Clenbuterol is very popular during the preparation for the competition.
Possible side effects of Clenbuterol are anxiety, palpitations, slight trembling of the fingers, headaches, increased sweating, drowsiness, and sometimes muscle spasms, increased pressure and nausea. But all these side effects disappear when you stop taking the drug.
https://anabolicenergy.com/clenbuterol-balkan
https://anabolicenergy.com/clenbuterol-sp-laboratories
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 12-07-18, 06:03 PM

VEGETARIAN
Old 12-09-18, 09:24 PM

VEGETARIAN
How many of the pros do we think use Clenbutrol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
anabolicguy
Old 12-10-18, 03:49 AM

AE REP
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
How many of the pros do we think use Clenbutrol
Honestly not so much. I have my opinion. Better fix the diet, sleeping mode and training 365/24/7 then use clenbuterol.
Clen is an extra pill when you can't control yourself and eat like last time. As for me, I have a pressure problem while using clen. You need to feel your body and control your body fat by cutting carbs, regulating water. So you are always in a "few weeks before competition shape". I am talking about professionals. For the guys who want a good beach shape is a good product.
anabolicguy
Old 12-10-18, 04:09 AM

AE REP
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
What is your dosage protocol
Usually, clen take like a pyramid-from the lower dosage to higher. The dosage depends on if you take clen solo or with fat burning products. I remember I have started from 40mgc and went up to 120. It was enough for me. Did you try it? Do you like?