SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page MAN I FUCKED UP

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Wood1488
Old 01-06-19, 02:14 PM
MAN I FUCKED UP

Superior Newbie
Please understand Iím a grown ass man and when Iím wrong as dumb as I look I clean it up !!
Ok Iíve made a big fucking mistake,my packs have been sitting at my place for going on 2 weeks. When I say my place we all know thatís not true but where everything goes, Pharmavoll had snap shotted the trackings that showed he sent them to me 2 weeks ago but it didnít come through on this fucking app I use,so this is why I didnít get them. Heís been with a sick family member this whole time and Iíve been acting like a fucking basket case over not getting a response back. I pissed him off and he didnít have time to go into detail why he wasnít responding back. Not only was my packs there but the missing tabs was there also !! So I feel like a fucking complete fuck wad !! His gear has been nothing but fire and never one complaint. Iím a very persistent individual and that pisses people off ! My fucking mail place is a whole in the wall and they wouldnít no they had a ass hole if u told them,they are so dumb ! Believe u me I gave them cussing ! They said they are just now seeing others that have thought this whole time there stuff was lost or stolen because of the crazy holiday !!! So fuck me !!! I made a huge mistake and not sure how to make it right other then show all members what really happened after stirring up shit. Iím sorry to pharmavoll the guy truly has helped me out in many ways, Iím just a dick head ! But Iím sorry for bringing info to the board like that but I seriously thought it was him cause I couldnít get a response back.

So the tracking that was sent last night was a snap shot of the trackings he sent me right before Christmas I didnít realize that till I checked tracking and seen they had been delivered !!! Iím like what the fuck so thatís when my mail place told me they been backed up and just now realizing other packages with similar situations like mine !!! So again brothers Iím sorry it wasnít his fault (pharmavoll) it was my mail place !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 01-06-19, 02:17 PM

Administrator
Glad you were man enough to make the public apology bro. Good shit. Pharmavol has always been spot on!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Wood1488
Old 01-06-19, 02:55 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Glad you were man enough to make the public apology bro. Good shit. Pharmavol has always been spot on!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Yes sir he has,and always made it right but this was a completely fucked up situation that I had all messed up. I gotta lay of the Tren ! It makes me crazy !!!! Sorry again guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rocco-x
Old 01-07-19, 06:19 AM

Superior Newbie
That's what's up...admitting you were wrong and are man enuff to put it out there. Yeah Pharmavol has always been spot on with me or anyone I've sent to him.