SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page Questions or Concerns

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
FrankTheTank55
Old 01-18-19, 11:23 AM
Questions or Concerns
  #1
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Feel free to get ahold of me through Wickr if you have any questions or issues. Screen name is Tank55
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 01-18-19, 11:49 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
yea i'm getting a ton of pm's about email issues and responses. i don't know if emails aren't getting through or what.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 01-18-19, 12:08 PM
  #3
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea i'm getting a ton of pm's about email issues and responses. i don't know if emails aren't getting through or what.
Just so many emails that slow them down. Asking for price lists, discounts, freebies, cycle advice, diet advice... only so many hours in the day to read emails and if you waste hot the day reading all those pointless emails you get backed up. Every day 100s come in, next thing you know you're buried.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 01-18-19, 12:12 PM
  #4
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Not to mention the subject line has shit in it like "Hey Bro" "Yo"

They need to put more info in the subject line so he can scan though and take care of orders or find emails faster.

Example- Subject : ORDER-FRANKTHETANK-SUPERIORMUSCLE
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 01-18-19, 12:26 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
i get it but your dealing with the general public. they tend to be a mess by nature. expecting a ton of people to follow exact instructions is usually complicated, especially if a large majority of those people are young with little attention span. most average "bro's" just want some gear yo!

seriously though, having 1 person checking the emails from all these people is bound to be a bottleneck.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Pharmavol labs
Old 01-18-19, 01:08 PM
  #6
 
Pharmavol labs's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2017
Likes:
All emails answered guys thank you!
__________________
EMAIL pharmavol-labs777@vistomail.com
is Offline   Reply With Quote
wrecks72
Old 02-06-19, 05:21 AM
  #7
 
wrecks72's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i get it but your dealing with the general public. they tend to be a mess by nature. expecting a ton of people to follow exact instructions is usually complicated, especially if a large majority of those people are young with little attention span. most average "bro's" just want some gear yo!



seriously though, having 1 person checking the emails from all these people is bound to be a bottleneck.
If they can't follow instructions for a standard order they wouldn't have to worry about getting "gear yo" they'd have to worry and wonder why they were reprimanded by the board admins. Obviously just my opinion.




Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-06-19, 09:06 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks72 View Post
If they can't follow instructions for a standard order they wouldn't have to worry about getting "gear yo" they'd have to worry and wonder why they were reprimanded by the board admins. Obviously just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
oh i agree. i'm just saying that the general public on average is pretty fucken dumb lets be honest. average people have the attention span of a fucken gnat.
is Online   Reply With Quote
wrecks72
Old 02-06-19, 09:18 AM
  #9
 
wrecks72's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
oh i agree. i'm just saying that the general public on average is pretty fucken dumb lets be honest. average people have the attention span of a fucken gnat.
Not much hope with society as a whole ???
I trust people so much, I look both ways crossing a one way street. I get it. The sad thing is. I do dumb shit all the time too. Damn this human shit.
Haha
Have a great day Bouncer.
Moral of the story be careful crossing the street.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
aldodupaul
Old 02-07-19, 10:34 AM
  #10
 
aldodupaul's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2018
Age: 52
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks72 View Post
If they can't follow instructions for a standard order they wouldn't have to worry about getting "gear yo" they'd have to worry and wonder why they were reprimanded by the board admins. Obviously just my opinion.




Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If they cant follow instructions, your almost afraid to sell them product!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
wrecks72
Old 02-07-19, 10:44 AM
  #11
 
wrecks72's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Oct 2017
Age: 46
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldodupaul View Post
If they cant follow instructions, your almost afraid to sell them product!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Exactly... no brainer.
Don't follow requested protocol. You no get no goodies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Wood1488
Old 02-10-19, 05:44 PM
  #12
 
Wood1488's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Aug 2018
Likes:
All Iím gonna say is LOL !
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 02-11-19, 06:40 AM
  #13
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Just so many emails that slow them down. Asking for price lists, discounts, freebies, cycle advice, diet advice... only so many hours in the day to read emails and if you waste hot the day reading all those pointless emails you get backed up. Every day 100s come in, next thing you know you're buried.
Freebies...lol WTH...next your going to get asked if you take food stamp cards. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump