SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > CrazySteroids
Reload this Page Looking for reps!

CrazySteroids Trusted Source

CSrunner
Old 02-07-19, 12:00 AM
Looking for reps!

Superior Newbie
We are lookimng for reps for our new domestic line!

vets or those with some REP, if interested, contact me via PM!

we have Ment , REAL primo and Anavar, working on DHB.....

anyone interested, PM Me!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
CrazySteroids
Old 02-16-19, 01:23 AM

Superior Newbie
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-16-19, 06:31 AM

Founding Member
Real.primo??? Hmmmmm....I'd like to test it out and get some
CrazySteroids
Old 02-17-19, 08:12 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Real.primo??? Hmmmmm....I'd like to test it out and get some
Email us:list@crazysteroids.is

Cheers
sure-shot
Old 02-18-19, 01:34 PM

Superior Newbie
What are the qualifications on becoming a rep? Im interested.
RBRB
Old 02-18-19, 05:48 PM

Superior Newbie
He clearly states,vets or one who's reputable on the board .I take it Crazy is a new sponsor.is there any bloodwork? Decent neighborhood prices.
CrazySteroids
Old 02-18-19, 07:52 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by sure-shot View Post
What are the qualifications on becoming a rep? Im interested.
Our rep will come here soon bro.
C3bodybuilding
Old 02-21-19, 12:59 AM

Superior Newbie
I have seen pics of the products. I am about to get some and will get blood results on both test and HGH after they build up in my system. I am a rep for CS and trust me, I have been around, he is very open and honest about things. It was his approach and goal for us bodybuilders that really made me take heed of this person. But I will be testing every single product to the full extent with logs, pics, reports over an extended journey. After I get what I am going to currently run, then the HGH is supposed to be in stock next week, I will start a log. But as far as Primo. I only have used the very best. After this blast, I plan on running abount a gram of CS primo for 10 wks, proviron, tren ace, mast prop, some test of course lol, and again HGH. I know exactly how that combo should make me look. And before I add in the other compounds, I am going to just pin the primo. Within a couple of weeks I notice things that I don't when it's something bogus like eq being used as Primo or worse lol. So I will def run a report on the Primo not just as a rep, but as a veteran member of many other boards, and a fellow iron head. You guys will have to wait about 8 wks until I run this blast. But when I do, I will lay it out in great detail. And rep or not, if a product is no good, then I simply won't put my name behind it. Yet here I am. So that says something, at least to *me*. If you primo lovers are just a bit patient with me, I will talk to CS about lay out my next phase and then update you. I'll def update on the HGH very soon and I will give that and the test a month before getting blood serum levels checked. It really is worth the cost of two visits to your dr and the small fee at a place to get labs drawn. In the meantime, as a rep, if anyone has any questions of needs help putting together a cycle for a certain look or goal, even training advice, I am here to contribute. But trust me I will work on the HGH and test levels being checked. Just please be patient because the GH isn't in stock until next wk, I also need a lil more test for my usual size, results, so give that another week, then around 4 for things to build up in my system. Then I will go about the labs. So 5 wks or so.. but I will start posting results, logs, and pics. I will even show the GH after it's mixed, etc. And of course log it all out for everyone. Ok, sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to let anyone know who was interested in the primo and lab work on things we can run like hgh, test, that I will talk to CS and then just be a lil patient, but as a rep and fellow bodybuilding, juicehead, fitness freak, I am on it Much love to all and happy gains!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote