SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page NO Touchdown

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

highnhuge
Old 02-14-19, 06:15 PM
NO Touchdown

Superior Newbie
Been placing orders for a couple of months with them and have had no problem other than the last 2 orders.
The first order it was missing 1 test e vial... contacted through wixr regarding the issue and was responsive to fix and offered 3 free oils my next order.
Placed another order right after for:
4 Test E

4 Tren E

4 Tren A

: received 4 test e not inlcuding the owed bottle from last order
. 3 tren a and 3 tren e and 2 test prop.
Contacted multiple times through wixr and email to get it fixed and have been ghosted. Oils work better than some of the other companies ive purchased from. But not sure if I will continue the business and referrals until this is fixed.
is Online   Reply With Quote
highnhuge
Old 02-14-19, 06:16 PM

Superior Newbie
Needed to order 30 Tren a and e next and not sure if the investment is worth now
whatitdoobie
Old 02-14-19, 06:27 PM

Superior Newbie
I ordered 5 testp/tren a and 5 teste/tren e last month. I received 4 of each. Contacted them multiple times and was told that they would fix it and send me 1 more of each. Still, as of today, nothing yet. Ive been using this source soley for months now and this is the only complaint that i have. The oils are g2g as well as the orals, but come on now pharmavol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
rado
Old 02-14-19, 07:36 PM

Founding Member
Seems to be what I keep reading; not always sending the full or right amount, weird.

I'm sure there's a rhyme and reason for this. I doubt he would do it on purpose however, it would be nice to notify the consumer about this and I do agree that, COMMUNICATING is everything.

I'm sure it'll be fixed fellas. He does have some good reviews about his gear.
Bouncer
Old 02-14-19, 07:50 PM

Administrator
It'll be fixed. Not intentional. He's busy as fuck and more orders keep flooding in. I'm not excusing mistakes by any means but he will take care of it I have no doubt.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
aldodupaul
Old 02-14-19, 08:14 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
It'll be fixed. Not intentional. He's busy as fuck and more orders keep flooding in. I'm not excusing mistakes by any means but he will take care of it I have no doubt.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Exactly.... he is absolutely Swamped!!!!! His prices, his deals, HES BUSY LOL!!!! hes extremely honest and I know but its unfortunate that this does happen at times with MANY SPONCERS. He will make it up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wood1488
Old 02-14-19, 09:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Oh damn. Hope all works out for all u guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
aldodupaul
Old 02-14-19, 09:18 PM

Superior Newbie

whatitdoobie
Old 02-14-19, 10:03 PM

Superior Newbie
No doubt itll be resolved. Oversights have been corrected before

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wood1488
Old 02-15-19, 03:33 AM

Superior Newbie
Thing is when u make the quality he makes and it gets out there. Fuckers blow up like yeast. Maybe not expecting it. Plus 100ís of emails that then u gotta filler through and really determine if one is even good to fuck with. It can be overwhelming trust me I know. But yes I can see being upset, and yes it shouldnít be short at all. Butttt unfortunately when one gets 60 packs to pack, shit can get a little confusing. Iím just saying from my experience. Iím sure it will work out for all.

Pharmavol labs
Old 02-15-19, 12:47 PM

Superior Amateur
Hey brother I apolgize . Iíll get it right for you highnhuge I apolgize brothe please send me a email or wick please

Thank you!!!
Old 02-18-19, 09:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Wood1488 View Post
Thing is when u make the quality he makes and it gets out there. Fuckers blow up like yeast. Maybe not expecting it. Plus 100ís of emails that then u gotta filler through and really determine if one is even good to fuck with. It can be overwhelming trust me I know. But yes I can see being upset, and yes it shouldnít be short at all. Butttt unfortunately when one gets 60 packs to pack, shit can get a little confusing. Iím just saying from my experience. Iím sure it will work out for all.

Agreed Brother, shit can get botched up, but he always comes through