SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Pharmavol Labs
Reload this Page FIRST ORDER!! Long Rant...TLDR at the bottom.

Pharmavol Labs Trusted Source

Androman
Old 02-17-19, 02:38 AM
FIRST ORDER!! Long Rant...TLDR at the bottom.

Superior Pro
After searching and researching, I've stumbled upon Pharmavol Labs a couple of times but i always shrugged them off. My first impression was "they're just like every other source, give fantastic gear at first but once the word is out and good bloods have been pulled, with everybody flying to them, they'll then cut back on their product and keep it up until theyre caught and then they'll "dissappear" or close down and reopen under another fancy name." But Boy was I wrong! After seeing bloodwork on pharma's test either from another board (I could be wrong) or maybe even this one, which the results came back the way it shouldve; ON POINT, I decided to give them a try.

-NO MINIMUM?! Are we in the Wizard of Oz or something, with leprachauns running around and spaghetti monsters trying to rule the Earth...a place where Avid is ACTUALLY shredded??? Lol. Now "NO MINIMUM" coming from a source, sounds like some fairy tale...the phrase is a RARE BREED, an ENDANGERED SPECIES, almost mystical...yet deep in nature's labyrinths, if you search hard enough you'll be lucky enough to find this leprechaun. But its especially unlikely to be an expectant in the minds of those in the "Stewoids! Getcha-Stewoids-Hea!" Forums. (Yea.. that was supposed to be read with the accent of a baseball stadium vendor from Boston and envisioning him in the stadium crowd with a couple of bottles of anabolics in each hand and in his vending tray he has all the greatest anabolics. PARABOLIN by Negma, Testoviron, Omnadren, Anapolon, Dbol by Ciba, Primobolan by Schering, etc, and in the crowd people like Jose Conseco, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGuire, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Lance Armstrong, Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone etc, are all standing up, while the sunset's gentle transcendent rays beams down on them like angels, and they all reach their pockets pulling out money and syringes, and rolling out barbells and dumbbells from underneath of them, and the whole stadium was filled with these kind of men, pumping iron in alliance).And for those dimwits who don't get the "'...Getcha-Stewoids-Hea!' Forums" I am metaphorically reffering the stadium as the forums, and the people in it are the members, the Stadium Vendor is shouting what he shouts, which represents the sources and how easy it is to get steroids online and the bigger picture is how the cyber blackmarket of anaboli--- I mean uhhh.......ummm..... the Bodybuilding forums. Yea! That's what I was talking about! I was metaphorically referring to the bodybuilding forums, and how we all like working out together and show each other our pictures of ourselves shirtless in male dominant forums to see.. blahblahblah Anyways....

-NEW LABELS??! Not saying their old label sucked I actually liked their original label and presentation, buuuut the NEW labeling?! It looks as if I went to a pharmacy and picked up some Human Grade Tren Acetate. "NO, honey, of course it's not a steroid. It's for my erectile dysfunction. The side effects are just abnormally divine muscle gains, cheating, abusing spouse, episodic mood swings, and it says here 'after discontinuation; the user will under go many forms of mental disorders and seem unstable until the serotonin and dopamine within the brain stabilize. This can take a week or a year. After discontinuation theres a high chance of micropenis, itchy and sore nipples which if left untreated form into double D cup breasts. Increased adipose tissue around the thighs, waist, and on the glutes...you basically become a bitch.' See? Nothing to worry about." Point is, labels look phenomenal. Extremely professional. But that doesnt validate anything. Besides it looking good and drawing eyes. Personally, I dont like when a Domestic UGL LOOKS like a UGL....out of great U S of A; short 10ml vial, a fucking sticky note on the bottle with a random name like "Pokemon Labz" or "Green Unicorn Pharma", the oil inside the vial is just barely past half the bottle, they make their own "brand names" for every generic steroid or blend, like "WIFE BEATER MIX 150" (Tren blend), "RAPID BULLSHARK DICKSERUM 100" (Test base), "QUIK LUST FOR LADIES 60 & UP 300mg" (prop,mast,tren) "MICHELLIN MAN FLUFF JUST TO LOOK BUFF 350" (DECA & TEST U) you guys get it. Pharmavol is not like the most of what I've seen. If he changed the label, he did it so it can catch eyes. The label looks more professional. Not something immature or silly. It's a form of marketing. When you look at that bottle and see its label you think "wow they really put work in this." Whereas if you saw a label and it says Angry Z'bra Labs, it contains "Z'bra Shred-Mix 300" in bold lettering and THATS IT, youd probably think "wow....this is most likely trash. Wtf is Zbra ShredMix 300? Is it a blend of fast esters or long, what compounds are in it, I was told itll get me ripped and my veins would look cool, but when does it expire? Is it in GSO I'm allergic to GSO but it doesn't say... Damm I just bought this off some guy for 85$ just cuz hes a little bigger than me but this looks like it's worth 25... I dont even know whats in this thing, I definitely dont want to put this in my body." Presentation and labeling is important. Just as important as the actual steroid itself. Dont over dose it. And dont underdose it. Pharmavol did great with its labeling and it's one of my favorite few ugl labels. (I have about 2 or 3). Anyways, I hope the actual oils of Pharmavol stay consistent in terms of quality/purity, dosage inside is accurate to that on the vial's label and sanitary. That is important. Not trying to catch an infection or an abscess...Now when we open the cardboard wings of the eagle, or shall i say spread eagle ;) The end product has a story. The bubble wrapping, the vacuum seal, how and what way it was wrapped..are they all lined up and organized in the seal or scattered around, is it even sealed? Is it even bubble wrapped? This helps us get an idea of what kind of person or group we are dealing with. Are they cautious or not, do they care about you or just want your money? I've seen pharmavol TDs and there packaging is what it should be. Bubble wrapped, compacted, makes no noise. PHARMAVOL takes every precaution to ensure that your product not only arrives at your doorstep, but was safe throughout transportation and makes it to your hands the same way it left... I spoke to Pharmavol throughout the day and hes a really cool dude. I placed my order I told him some things I was going thru and he said "Listen son, dont worry about it. Heres a couple of things....look at it as a gift from me to you." And my eyes shined staring up into my phone (I was lying down) and realized this person genuinely cares. Hes not some insecure douche, who's an asshole because hes insecure of himself in the first place! Lol. Nor money hungry. Have you seen the price list? TEST E 350mg per ML for an affordable price. It's not cheap and it's not expensive. It's what it should be for that concentration. 10ML of Test E at 200mg from the Pharmacy, prescribed, without insurance, goes for 35. The generic one. Still, that's true pharmaceutical grade and yet goes for only 35. Maybe less. (I know its between 30-35). Explain to me how dealers are buying kilos of testosterone, one of the cheapest powders, and brewing it in their home, in a rented efficiency, a bathroom, basement, a shed, a rented apartment room, wherever it may be, without the proper sanitary precautions, and sell it for more than what the pharmaceutical price is. Why? Because you know how to weigh powder? Because you make higher concentrations? No UGL gear, in my honest opinion, close to a bottle of testosterone from the pharmacy. Their quality control is none, they dont manufacture their products in a sterilized facility. They dont care about you, if something happens they'll close down and open back up under another alias and guess who's buying? You. But not all labs are like that. Just a MAJORITY of the Domestic UGLs. And very few genuinely care. Pharmavol Labs care. They care about us and they care if their product is up to our standards. If it wasnt then they wouldnt sell it... because we wouldn't buy it. From researching PL and reading up on posts in their thread section I learned he responds to situations in a professional, calm, and mature manner. Like all sources should. He doesn't belittle people who come on his thread who have an issue going on about his gear like most labs do. Now I dont know what goes on behind the scenes but he doesnt seem like those jerk offs on other boards, feeling empowered because they stuffed the mouths of moderators with money and free gear, so they can get away with anything, even a whoooole full year of selling underdosed garbage, with bloodwork being shown up continuously proving the gear is garbage, that post will locked or dissappear. And the sheep will keep buying. I know cuz I've seen it. I'm sure alot of people have.

TLDR; Pharmavol hooked me up, hes very trusting therefore I trust him. I have no reason not to as of now. He takes care of his customers. Handles situations the right way, and cares about his clients.

The gear has great reviews back to back. The only "bad" review I saw was how some things were missing from an order but Pharmavol handled that immediately and professionally. Bloodwork is good with Pharmas gear. There is no minimum and the gear is affordable. Definitely would reccomend Pharmavol as of right now. When I try out his gear I'll be back leaving my opinion on it and how I feel on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 02-17-19, 04:54 AM

Founding Member
rado
Old 02-17-19, 05:46 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
After searching and researching, I've stumbled upon Pharmavol Labs a couple of times but i always shrugged them off. My first impression was "they're just like every other source, give fantastic gear at first but once the word is out and good bloods have been pulled, with everybody flying to them, they'll then cut back on their product and keep it up until theyre caught and then they'll "dissappear" or close down and reopen under another fancy name." But Boy was I wrong! After seeing bloodwork on pharma's test either from another board (I could be wrong) or maybe even this one, which the results came back the way it shouldve; ON POINT, I decided to give them a try.

-NO MINIMUM?! Are we in the Wizard of Oz or something, with leprachauns running around and spaghetti monsters trying to rule the Earth...a place where Avid is ACTUALLY shredded??? Lol. Now "NO MINIMUM" coming from a source, sounds like some fairy tale...the phrase is a RARE BREED, an ENDANGERED SPECIES, almost mystical...yet deep in nature's labyrinths, if you search hard enough you'll be lucky enough to find this leprechaun. But its especially unlikely to be an expectant in the minds of those in the "Stewoids! Getcha-Stewoids-Hea!" Forums. (Yea.. that was supposed to be read with the accent of a baseball stadium vendor from Boston and envisioning him in the stadium crowd with a couple of bottles of anabolics in each hand and in his vending tray he has all the greatest anabolics. PARABOLIN by Negma, Testoviron, Omnadren, Anapolon, Dbol by Ciba, Primobolan by Schering, etc, and in the crowd people like Jose Conseco, Sammy Sosa, Mark McGuire, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Lance Armstrong, Dwayne Johnson, Sylvester Stallone etc, are all standing up, while the sunset's gentle transcendent rays beams down on them like angels, and they all reach their pockets pulling out money and syringes, and rolling out barbells and dumbbells from underneath of them, and the whole stadium was filled with these kind of men, pumping iron in alliance).And for those dimwits who don't get the "'...Getcha-Stewoids-Hea!' Forums" I am metaphorically reffering the stadium as the forums, and the people in it are the members, the Stadium Vendor is shouting what he shouts, which represents the sources and how easy it is to get steroids online and the bigger picture is how the cyber blackmarket of anaboli--- I mean uhhh.......ummm..... the Bodybuilding forums. Yea! That's what I was talking about! I was metaphorically referring to the bodybuilding forums, and how we all like working out together and show each other our pictures of ourselves shirtless in male dominant forums to see.. blahblahblah Anyways....

-NEW LABELS??! Not saying their old label sucked I actually liked their original label and presentation, buuuut the NEW labeling?! It looks as if I went to a pharmacy and picked up some Human Grade Tren Acetate. "NO, honey, of course it's not a steroid. It's for my erectile dysfunction. The side effects are just abnormally divine muscle gains, cheating, abusing spouse, episodic mood swings, and it says here 'after discontinuation; the user will under go many forms of mental disorders and seem unstable until the serotonin and dopamine within the brain stabilize. This can take a week or a year. After discontinuation theres a high chance of micropenis, itchy and sore nipples which if left untreated form into double D cup breasts. Increased adipose tissue around the thighs, waist, and on the glutes...you basically become a bitch.' See? Nothing to worry about." Point is, labels look phenomenal. Extremely professional. But that doesnt validate anything. Besides it looking good and drawing eyes. Personally, I dont like when a Domestic UGL LOOKS like a UGL....out of great U S of A; short 10ml vial, a fucking sticky note on the bottle with a random name like "Pokemon Labz" or "Green Unicorn Pharma", the oil inside the vial is just barely past half the bottle, they make their own "brand names" for every generic steroid or blend, like "WIFE BEATER MIX 150" (Tren blend), "RAPID BULLSHARK DICKSERUM 100" (Test base), "QUIK LUST FOR LADIES 60 & UP 300mg" (prop,mast,tren) "MICHELLIN MAN FLUFF JUST TO LOOK BUFF 350" (DECA & TEST U) you guys get it. Pharmavol is not like the most of what I've seen. If he changed the label, he did it so it can catch eyes. The label looks more professional. Not something immature or silly. It's a form of marketing. When you look at that bottle and see its label you think "wow they really put work in this." Whereas if you saw a label and it says Angry Z'bra Labs, it contains "Z'bra Shred-Mix 300" in bold lettering and THATS IT, youd probably think "wow....this is most likely trash. Wtf is Zbra ShredMix 300? Is it a blend of fast esters or long, what compounds are in it, I was told itll get me ripped and my veins would look cool, but when does it expire? Is it in GSO I'm allergic to GSO but it doesn't say... Damm I just bought this off some guy for 85$ just cuz hes a little bigger than me but this looks like it's worth 25... I dont even know whats in this thing, I definitely dont want to put this in my body." Presentation and labeling is important. Just as important as the actual steroid itself. Dont over dose it. And dont underdose it. Pharmavol did great with its labeling and it's one of my favorite few ugl labels. (I have about 2 or 3). Anyways, I hope the actual oils of Pharmavol stay consistent in terms of quality/purity, dosage inside is accurate to that on the vial's label and sanitary. That is important. Not trying to catch an infection or an abscess...Now when we open the cardboard wings of the eagle, or shall i say spread eagle ;) The end product has a story. The bubble wrapping, the vacuum seal, how and what way it was wrapped..are they all lined up and organized in the seal or scattered around, is it even sealed? Is it even bubble wrapped? This helps us get an idea of what kind of person or group we are dealing with. Are they cautious or not, do they care about you or just want your money? I've seen pharmavol TDs and there packaging is what it should be. Bubble wrapped, compacted, makes no noise. PHARMAVOL takes every precaution to ensure that your product not only arrives at your doorstep, but was safe throughout transportation and makes it to your hands the same way it left... I spoke to Pharmavol throughout the day and hes a really cool dude. I placed my order I told him some things I was going thru and he said "Listen son, dont worry about it. Heres a couple of things....look at it as a gift from me to you." And my eyes shined staring up into my phone (I was lying down) and realized this person genuinely cares. Hes not some insecure douche, who's an asshole because hes insecure of himself in the first place! Lol. Nor money hungry. Have you seen the price list? TEST E 350mg per ML for an affordable price. It's not cheap and it's not expensive. It's what it should be for that concentration. 10ML of Test E at 200mg from the Pharmacy, prescribed, without insurance, goes for 35. The generic one. Still, that's true pharmaceutical grade and yet goes for only 35. Maybe less. (I know its between 30-35). Explain to me how dealers are buying kilos of testosterone, one of the cheapest powders, and brewing it in their home, in a rented efficiency, a bathroom, basement, a shed, a rented apartment room, wherever it may be, without the proper sanitary precautions, and sell it for more than what the pharmaceutical price is. Why? Because you know how to weigh powder? Because you make higher concentrations? No UGL gear, in my honest opinion, close to a bottle of testosterone from the pharmacy. Their quality control is none, they dont manufacture their products in a sterilized facility. They dont care about you, if something happens they'll close down and open back up under another alias and guess who's buying? You. But not all labs are like that. Just a MAJORITY of the Domestic UGLs. And very few genuinely care. Pharmavol Labs care. They care about us and they care if their product is up to our standards. If it wasnt then they wouldnt sell it... because we wouldn't buy it. From researching PL and reading up on posts in their thread section I learned he responds to situations in a professional, calm, and mature manner. Like all sources should. He doesn't belittle people who come on his thread who have an issue going on about his gear like most labs do. Now I dont know what goes on behind the scenes but he doesnt seem like those jerk offs on other boards, feeling empowered because they stuffed the mouths of moderators with money and free gear, so they can get away with anything, even a whoooole full year of selling underdosed garbage, with bloodwork being shown up continuously proving the gear is garbage, that post will locked or dissappear. And the sheep will keep buying. I know cuz I've seen it. I'm sure alot of people have.

TLDR; Pharmavol hooked me up, hes very trusting therefore I trust him. I have no reason not to as of now. He takes care of his customers. Handles situations the right way, and cares about his clients.

The gear has great reviews back to back. The only "bad" review I saw was how some things were missing from an order but Pharmavol handled that immediately and professionally. Bloodwork is good with Pharmas gear. There is no minimum and the gear is affordable. Definitely would reccomend Pharmavol as of right now. When I try out his gear I'll be back leaving my opinion on it and how I feel on it.

W.T.F

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Androman
Old 02-17-19, 05:49 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by rado View Post
W.T.F

Weed and adderall my friend.

rado
Old 02-17-19, 05:50 AM

Founding Member
Weed and adderall my friend.

You're just a mess and I feel bad, that's all.

But whatever

Androman
Old 02-17-19, 06:08 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by rado View Post
You're just a mess and I feel bad, that's all.

But whatever

You shouldnt feel bad for me. You dont even know me! Lol. & What do you know about me that I'm a mess? How does someone who never interacted with me face to face but through today's technology have the slightest idea of the type of person I am.

I know you like weed, I know youre Puerto Rican and you have or had (I dont know now, havent seen you for a bit) low bodyfat. Thats it.

So what do you know about me that you feel pity? I can give you true life experiences about mommy and daddy thatll make you feel real bad. I can even tell you why I'm diagnosed with PTSD and it took me forever to figure out what it was I had. But to me? It's the past. I move forward, I have goals and I act toward them, but what would you know? (See what I did there)

But if you can't see what I see or figure out how to interpret what I have written down; Theres symbolism, metaphors, scenarios, etc comical if you have that sense of humor, With a dip of truth in regards to todays UGLs, if you cant then I feel bad for you.

Last edited by Androman; 02-17-19 at 06:13 AM.
lipripper
Old 02-17-19, 06:17 AM

Superior Admiral
Only thing missing from what you wrote....was paragraphs....lmfao

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
rado
Old 02-17-19, 06:25 AM

Founding Member
You shouldnt feel bad for me. You dont even know me! Lol. & What do you know about me that I'm a mess? How does someone who never interacted with me face to face but through today's technology have the slightest idea of the type of person I am.

I know you like weed, I know youre Puerto Rican and you have or had (I dont know now, havent seen you for a bit) low bodyfat. Thats it.

So what do you know about me that you feel pity? I can give you true life experiences about mommy and daddy thatll make you feel real bad. I can even tell you why I'm diagnosed with PTSD and it took me forever to figure out what it was I had. But to me? It's the past. I move forward, I have goals and I act toward them, but what would you know? (See what I did there)

But if you can't see what I see or figure out how to interpret what I have written down; Theres symbolism, metaphors, scenarios, etc comical if you have that sense of humor, With a dip of truth in regards to todays UGLs, if you cant then I feel bad for you.

Neat bro.

You just proved my point. Yea my comment was a tad on the facetious side, but also had some truth to it.

rado
Old 02-17-19, 06:28 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post

Androman
Old 02-17-19, 06:28 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post

Lol bro I had them in paragraphs! But i thought no one was going to read it so i just put them all together and added the TLDR part

Androman
Old 02-17-19, 06:37 AM

Superior Pro
Man! I cant wait for that TD to Land. First time with Pharmavol. Dude gives ridiculously good deals on his products, and based on reviews his products seems to be of great quality and proper dosages.

sure-shot
Old 02-17-19, 08:59 AM

Superior Newbie

Thought this was gonna get racial for a moment, when you mentioned puerto rican and liking weed
lipripper
Old 02-17-19, 09:05 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by sure-shot View Post
Thought this was gonna get racial for a moment, when you mentioned puerto rican and liking weed
Lol

aldodupaul
Old 02-17-19, 10:15 AM

Superior Newbie

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Bouncer
Old 02-17-19, 11:25 AM

Administrator

you belong in an insane asylum.