SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > CrazySteroids
Reload this Page Sust 250, Deca 300, Tren e 200 in one pin..smooth!

CrazySteroids Trusted Source

C3bodybuilding
Old 02-24-19, 09:05 AM
Sust 250, Deca 300, Tren e 200 in one pin..smooth!

Superior Newbie
I put 1ml each of 250mg of Sust, 300mg of deca and 200 of tren e together and pinned my delt. Zero pip, no pain at all. Very smooth!! I will share my journey as it goes on. Thus is begins! HGH next wk and I will perhaps up test a lil. I also down 50mg of abombs. Once the HGH comes in, I feel this will be a beautiful journey! I am more than glad to share my decent into the mouth of madness LOL ;)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
sure-shot
Old 02-24-19, 07:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Perfect stack for sure my dude. I know them gains is gonna be nice and steady. But a little bias, especially coming from a rep of the company. Spread some love on this board and bless a few forum members to get active to run some logs with yall's gear.
is Online   Reply With Quote
C3bodybuilding
Old 02-26-19, 03:16 AM

Superior Newbie
I am just getting started and will surely do my best to advise CS on maybe running some contests for members to get blood serum tests. And I plan on contributing to all the various separate forums as much as possible. This is my first time running gear with MCT oil as the carrier and I was surprised how smooth it all went with one pin! Esp in my delt. I am used to some PIP but felt none. I got excited like a kid on christmas lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
sure-shot
Old 02-26-19, 12:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Glad to hear pip is non existant with CS.
Havent ran tren e yet,Just tren ace. Also got some test deca on hand, but going to hold off on that till april. Any experience with test deca?
is Online   Reply With Quote