SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PCT-Shop
Reload this Page Log coming

PCT-Shop Trusted Source

pgc640
Old 02-24-19, 01:18 PM
Log coming

Superior Newbie
OK, the guy running PCT is great so when he asked me to log my results I couldn't say no. I first competed back in 1990, yeah 1990 at 18 in the Npc teenage NJ and took second. Loved it, Went to college in Florida so I ended up winning my weight class at like 8 consecutive contests and one overall (I was a middleweight, they usually don't win overalls). Then I stepped up to national contests and that winning streak quickly came to an end, lol. Did the Jr. USA took 3rd, Next year Jr Nationals second then the last contest I did about 20 years ago was the Npc USA and I placed 6th. Gave it up to pursue a career and a real life. But, you never loose that hunger for it. When I saw this new classic physique division it got me kind of mad. It was exactly what I needed. I was always loosing to guys bigger but who did not necessarily look better. It's been in the back of my mind as a crazy thought eversince.
I'm going to see how the next 16 weeks go with this log and where I stand, I'm 47 so since masters is 35 I don't know what you call me. If I think I can do it I have one picked ou in early November. I'll only do it if I can hang with everyone not just the over 35. I'm going to start log on March the 9th.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
jolter604
Old 03-02-19, 01:09 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
OK, the guy running PCT is great so when he asked me to log my results I couldn't say no. I first competed back in 1990, yeah 1990 at 18 in the Npc teenage NJ and took second. Loved it, Went to college in Florida so I ended up winning my weight class at like 8 consecutive contests and one overall (I was a middleweight, they usually don't win overalls). Then I stepped up to national contests and that winning streak quickly came to an end, lol. Did the Jr. USA took 3rd, Next year Jr Nationals second then the last contest I did about 20 years ago was the Npc USA and I placed 6th. Gave it up to pursue a career and a real life. But, you never loose that hunger for it. When I saw this new classic physique division it got me kind of mad. It was exactly what I needed. I was always loosing to guys bigger but who did not necessarily look better. It's been in the back of my mind as a crazy thought eversince.
I'm going to see how the next 16 weeks go with this log and where I stand, I'm 47 so since masters is 35 I don't know what you call me. If I think I can do it I have one picked ou in early November. I'll only do it if I can hang with everyone not just the over 35. I'm going to start log on March the 9th.
Nice can't wait

Ordersupport@pct-shop.com

pct-shop.com