SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Superior Pharma Labs
Reload this Page Strongest encrypted software!!!

Superior Pharma Labs Trusted Source

superiorpharma
Old 03-05-19, 10:40 AM
Strongest encrypted software!!!

Superior Newbie
First our website is a secure website, please notice the (lock) icon in the address bar when on our site, we also installed a SSL security certificate as well.

To take all precautions to ensure the safety of you and us respectfully.

Our PAYPAL is totally 100% safe and secure:

We use a SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption Ė the strongest, most powerful privacy service on the internet. ASHA-2 (Secure Hash Algorithm 2) is a set of cryptographic hash functions designed by the United States National Security Agency (NSA). Absolutely no worries, your account information is fully secure and protected.

Our SSL Certificate is as solid and secure as it can be with the strongest software available on the net completely encrypted on www.superiorpharmalabs.com Our PayPal feature on our secure website. You will see a lock on your browser bar when visiting our website respectfully. Itís for your protection and ours!

How SSL certificates work

An SSL certificate creates a secure tunnel through which information including usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and more can pass safely.

icon-ssl-certificates-first-88px

First, the SSL "handshake"

When a visitor enters an SSL-protected website, your SSL certificate automatically creates a secure, encrypted connection with their browser. Your site is most secure when SSL is deployed on all pages and subdomains.
icon-ssl-certificates-second-88px

The padlock icon appears
Once the connection is complete, a padlock icon and HTTPS prefix appear in the visitorís browser bar to show them theyíre safe to share personal details. If you install an EV (Extended Validation) SSL, the browser will activate the green bar and display your company name to prove you're legit.
icon-ssl-certificates-done-88px

You're good to go

All information passing to and from your website is now encrypted, making the data virtually un-hackable.

Itís for your protection and ours respectfully. Fully SSL certifyied, licensed and endorsed.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-05-19, 11:26 AM

Administrator
just be careful with paypal. they will freeze your account at the drop of a dime out of the blue and you will not be able to to get anything more then a generic pre typed response. i have seen it a dozen times in the last 6 months with multiple sources. you may not have had any issue yet but trust me, they are notorious for freezing accounts. my basic point is that it's not about a site being secure. it's about relying on paypal and the paypal staff. they have systems in place constantly looking for anything that may be even slightly illegal. they are the weak link in the chain bro. i can't stress this enough. i know paypal is easy but there is a reason most sources don't use it..
superiorpharma
Old 03-05-19, 10:08 PM

Superior Newbie
I totally agree Bouncer, itís just a opinion we currently have and never had any issues, concerns, discrepancies whatsoever as of yet! , anything can happen, your absolutely correct. We have other options as well. Some people sweat by it, some people donít..

I appreciate the input bro, thank you for the feedback.