SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Superior Pharma Labs
Reload this Page EXCLUSIVE NEW 20ml line of products, with pics!

Superior Pharma Labs Trusted Source

superiorpharma
Old 03-31-19, 07:48 AM
EXCLUSIVE NEW 20ml line of products, with pics!

Superior Newbie
We are pleased to announce, hot off the press, our newest batch of exclusive PIP free, Testosterone Products Available in both 10 and 20ml vials respectfully...

Please visit our secure website www.superiorpharmalabs.com

Some members asked when itís available, just looking out!

We have a store, NO MINIMUM TO ORDER!

Our delivery services are impeccable and discreet, services including tracking number and sent priority, 2-4 days TOPS to your destination, faster than Amazon Prime!

Weíre very professional, with completely satisfied customers here with absolutely no complaints, discrepancies, whatsoever! Completely satisfied.

We aim to please, and will continue to go above and beyond!

Enjoy everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B12217C1-CA07-4F73-BCDB-73CFFEDD99ED.jpg (242.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-31-19, 03:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello Guys, I recently purchased testosterone cypionate and propionate I did some lab work on your product , I used Roid test to test the product to see if I was getting what I paid for and your testosterone propionate did not pass the test , I used Two test kits. The test came out negative , it was not what was labeled not a trace of propionate... BothCypionate and Propionate tests tested positive for testosterone but not what was labeled.. if their was a mistake in labeling the products please contact me and help me receive the right gear.. So far Iím not recommending your products because we wonít know if we are getting the right dose per mL and the esters we want...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
superiorpharma
Old 03-31-19, 03:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Are u absolutely sure, Iím almost 100 percent itís correct. If not, Iíll gladly send u what u ordered, I donít believe thier was a label error, but itís possible. When did u order this? That will explain a lot to me as well.

We will correct this immediately.

Let me know.
superiorpharma
Old 03-31-19, 03:57 PM

Superior Newbie
I assure u itís genuine, please show some documentation on this. We run a tight ship here, well respected. Never had any issues whatsoever.

We have competition with others that try to give us a bad name.

If there was a error on our part, we will gladly correct it.

As far as Iím concerned, each order is complete with everything a person orders.
rado
Old 03-31-19, 05:51 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Hello Guys, I recently purchased testosterone cypionate and propionate I did some lab work on your product , I used Roid test to test the product to see if I was getting what I paid for and your testosterone propionate did not pass the test , I used Two test kits. The test came out negative , it was not what was labeled not a trace of propionate... BothCypionate and Propionate tests tested positive for testosterone but not what was labeled.. if their was a mistake in labeling the products please contact me and help me receive the right gear.. So far Iím not recommending your products because we wonít know if we are getting the right dose per mL and the esters we want...
Post pics and such or video if possible, this is not good obviously.

And let us know how it is handled.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-31-19, 08:31 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
need more info bro. can't just make the claim. do you have proof you ordered from him? (emails, order number, payment receipt etc..?) any pics of the product in your possession?
is Online   Reply With Quote
superiorpharma
Old 04-01-19, 08:19 AM

Superior Newbie
After hours of investigation, u maybe right, Iím thorough., professional and aim to please. We may have accidentally put the wrong label on your product, the prop is the cheapest test we have, we make that on demand, not a big seller. The sus 250 we donít carry, lowest dose we have is 350mgs.

Also, we make our oils in a lab we donít use the basic mix.

Iím not saying your right, not saying your wrong, reasons being I asked the date because we received (2) huge orders from (2) different manufacturers, it got hectic. I asked my coworkers what exactly did they do? So itís definitely possible the labels for prop and sus got backwards.

I use a color system so that will not happen, I started it after your order.

So basically you received a better, more expensive product SUS instead of prop,If you think we purposely did that on purpose, we didnít, who would give a better product by accident? It would be the opposite, the cheapest right?

Also, for the test results, anyone can alter it and say itís not what they ordered, or itís wrong. We never had any issues at all. I assure you every product that leaves is exactly what was ordered!

Anyway, we apologize for this mishap, we take full responsibility, please shoot me a email so I will personally correct this and get u what you ordered!

We appreciate the heads up, and awareness. Weíre taking every precaution so this will absolutely never happen again!

One thing you are totally right is, itís genuine!

Letís get you your gear, I look forward to your email!

I run a tight ship, and now itís going to be tighter!

Thank you for your time!
superiorpharma
Old 04-01-19, 12:27 PM

Superior Newbie
We have both talked and worked it out. Much respect AC.
Cosmo
Old 04-05-19, 01:35 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello guys sorry for the late response in regards to superiorpharmalabs here is a picture of the gear that I received on the right side is the old gear and on the left side is the new gear with a twist Top.. Superior Pharma labs weíre very quick in responding, they resent me new gear within three days of me contacting them.. I am impressed with them I give them props for their outstanding customer service... Iím sorry I couldnít post my test results on the first gear that I received, I was not expecting a negative result on the roidtest that I did so I did not video recorded ....but on the new gear I will be posting a short video or pics with the results Iím pretty sure this time everything will turn out great.. Iíll be using two Test kits from Roidtest.com. Thanks again guys at superior Pharma labs..... Cosmo Sorry I canít seem to be able to upload pics
superiorpharma
Old 04-05-19, 01:52 PM

Superior Newbie

Thank you for the feedback bro, we aim to please. Itís water under the bridge my friend, important thing is your happy and will be completely satisfied. We threw you an extra vial for you for any inconvenience.

Enjoy my friend.