SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Supplements
Reload this Page L-CARNITINE

Supplements Supplement & Prohormone Discussion

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By FrankTheTank55
  • 1 Post By jack tors

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-16, 08:41 PM
L-CARNITINE

Anybody use this stuff? Gonna try it out, starting in the morning.

Health Benefits of L-Carnitine | Dr. Julian Whitaker

is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-16, 08:48 PM

Administrator
link dont work bro
Old 07-07-16, 09:42 PM

Hmmm let me try a difcerent one.
Old 07-07-16, 09:46 PM

11 Super Side Effects From Taking L-Carnitine!
Old 07-07-16, 11:19 PM

Administrator
I'll look up some science shit on it tomorrow.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 07-07-16, 11:23 PM

Superior Admiral
in one of my bio classes in undergrad we briefly (15min at most) talked about L-Carnitine and large amounts of it, along with L-Glutamine. The conclusion behind it was, it may help out in large doses, but at the end of the day your body will use what it can and waste the rest. Lastly, there hasn't been any current strong research supporting this theory.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-16, 05:34 PM

Well it sure gave a nice energy boost this morning. I injected 200mgs first thing in the morning. I'm gonna go with it for a while and see how things go.
Old 07-08-16, 05:48 PM

Administrator
I didn't realize it was injection. Thought it was oral supp.
Old 07-08-16, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I didn't realize it was injection. Thought it was oral supp.
Injection.... I wasn't sure myself at first so I had to double check.
Old 07-22-16, 09:12 PM

Superior Newbie
Yea, I inject mine.. not as frequently as I should.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-16, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoyegun View Post
Yea, I inject mine.. not as frequently as I should.

Yeah thats the bad thing. Dialy injections get old. And they say 1ml per 50lbs so doing 5mls a day is annoying so I just do 3mls.
Old 07-23-16, 09:04 AM

Administrator
I think the only thing I'd be willing to inject everyday is GH. Something that I know absolutely has the ability to cause drastic changes overtime. i feel like the payoff for ED gh injections is absolutely worth it but l-cartinine I'm not so sure. Especially considering frank that link you posted about the benefits are largely the same sorts of effects as GH only I'm sure not anywhere near as effective as actual gh know what I mean? not trying to be negative about it just saying it better be damn effictive if i gotta shoot the shit every day. haha
Old 07-23-16, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I think the only thing I'd be willing to inject everyday is GH. Something that I know absolutely has the ability to cause drastic changes overtime. i feel like the payoff for ED gh injections is absolutely worth it but l-cartinine I'm not so sure. Especially considering frank that link you posted about the benefits are largely the same sorts of effects as GH only I'm sure not anywhere near as effective as actual gh know what I mean? not trying to be negative about it just saying it better be damn effictive if i gotta shoot the shit every day. haha
I get that 100% I think the thing that makes people try this stuff is that its like $50 a month compared to a couple hundred. (I got those bottles for free. Not sure if I'd tried it otherwise) But I've heard good things from people that have tried it. I will say the engery is nice.
Old 07-23-16, 10:14 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I get that 100% I think the thing that makes people try this stuff is that its like $50 a month compared to a couple hundred. (I got those bottles for free. Not sure if I'd tried it otherwise) But I've heard good things from people that have tried it. I will say the engery is nice.
The Titan Up and super titan blend by Titan medical is definitely worth it. Yea, I got tired inject daily, so now I stretch it EOD.

Old 11-28-16, 02:37 PM

P.S.L Rep
cost me 5 dollars i think.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 11-28-16, 03:46 PM

I use the injectable. Think it was $60 for 100mls.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
ssoyegun and Macedog24 like this.
Old 11-28-16, 07:57 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I use the injectable. Think it was $60 for 100mls.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yea those are worth it

Old 11-28-16, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoyegun View Post
Yea those are worth it

I've been using 600mgs a day for the past 3 weeks or so. My engery is way up and appetite is way down! I'm really starting to see myself leaning out nicely.

How have you been man? Haven't seen you around much lately. Hope everything is going well!
Macedog24 likes this.
Old 11-29-16, 09:34 AM

Superior Pro
took it to promote fat lose during a cut (lyle McDonald mentions it a lot)... seemed good. It was expensive if I remember correctly.
Macedog24 likes this.
Old 11-29-16, 09:44 AM

P.S.L Rep
Sounds excellent frank, may have to give the injectable version a try.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-17, 01:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Read the literature at the synthetek website. The reason they make the injectable product is because the only studies that have shown actual increases in muscle Carnitine that have any profound and lasting effect are when injectable Carnitine is introduced into the bloodstream while insulin levels are above a certain threshold. That's when the magic happens. If you are injecting without the insulin spike it will do what oral Carnitine does, which is go right through you. You are not increasing in any way that will benefit your fat burning potential. This is because without insulin it never crosses into the mitochondria where it serves two functions. If you do elevate the Carnitine level in the muscle cell, and you can do it without injecting exogenous insulin although that's the most straightforward route, you increase fat burning dramatically and you remain in this state for quite some time......I believe once in the mitochondria a shot of Carnitine will last something like 190 hours. But you also have to reach a threshold of Carnitine to make any difference you will feel and see. Six hundred is not nearly enough. I do 1200 eod with an insulin spike from carbohydrate and it is ridiculous how much faster I can get into show or photo shoot condition. After a while your Bodyfat takes on a new much lower set point. It's all in the article, the author was payed to gather the research and put it into usable terms, but he has nothing to do with Synthetek or " big Al." No stock in the company, no percentage made from what they sell. He is a scientist and brilliant guy and was working freelance at the time he wrote it. He got a flat sum, which was not very much, and that was that. But it does work incredibly if you follow the guidelines. Some guys take it IV and have reported getting down to show condition without meaning to. Anyaway, read the article. You can even do it with oral Carnitine and sugary carbs but it is a very slow and arduous process and maybe not the healthiest thing. You judge for yourself. Good luck.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0