SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Supplements
Reload this Page Anyone tried mentality

Supplements Supplement & Prohormone Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-16, 04:41 PM
Anyone tried mentality

Superior Amateur
Just checking to see if anyone has tried Rich Piana's mentality? I saw the you tube review about it but still not to sure if its any good like PIANA says it is.
Also I did search but nothing came up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-16, 04:49 PM

Administrator
As a rule of thumb, anything rich piana is selling is 200% pure garbage. You might as well take your cash and toss it in the garbage.

There are only a few supplements worth a shit. Creatine, Protein Powder (for PWO), fish oil, and a good multi vit. For those stick to tried and tested companies that have stood the test of time like optimum nutrition or NOW.
piratex likes this.
Old 12-11-16, 04:57 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
As a rule of thumb, anything rich piana is selling is 200% pure garbage. You might as well take your cash and toss it in the garbage.

There are only a few supplements worth a shit. Creatine, Protein Powder (for PWO), fish oil, and a good multi vit. For those stick to tried and tested companies that have stood the test of time like optimum nutrition or NOW.
Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks for leading me in the right direction.:thumb:

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0