SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Deload weeks

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-13, 01:08 AM
Deload weeks

VEGETARIAN
Does anyone do this?

I'm now doing weeks at lighter weight and not to failure every six weeks or so and funded out helps stave injury and immune suppression (ie not get sick as much)
Old 05-03-13, 02:50 AM

Founding Member
I have no clue but the weights I seen you and fake plate rado push i would say ya it will help with injurys.
I try to get 12 rep on most everything so my weights are not crazy heavy besides i am not that strong anyways
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-13, 03:15 AM

Definitely.

I try to increase my weight every workout. If I stall for 2 consecutive workouts, I drop back down to about 60-65% of my weight and then start building back up again. This gives everything a chance to heal if necessary and also to fix any sloppy form that may have crept in when pushing the weight to the limit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-13, 03:24 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
I have no clue but the weights I seen you and fake plate rado push i would say ya it will help with injurys.
I try to get 12 rep on most everything so my weights are not crazy heavy besides i am not that strong anyways
Love your honesty bro, yeah it may be an age thing but just spinning the wheels some weeks seems to allow some recover without stopping.completely
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0