SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Overtrained/Dehydrated

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lipripper

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-13, 03:39 AM
Overtrained/Dehydrated

Administrator
Spent all day Sunday in bed watching tv, just drained. Doesn't happen to me much but 6 days per week training/cardio caught up to me today. I don't think the alcohol on Saturday's (my cheat day) is helping very much either. Especially now that it's summer and I am sweating more in the gym and out. Think I will limit it to a couple beers the next few Saturday's and see if that makes a difference. Felt good to physically do nothing at all, I usually have a hard time sitting still but I just needed it I guess.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-13, 04:58 AM

Superior Pro
I definitely hear you brother. I think our bodies really know when to shut us down, I try to listen to mine a lot more than I use to also. I do six days a week normally, and I really feel like I need that seventh day to just do nothing...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-13, 08:02 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Spent all day Sunday in bed watching tv, just drained. Doesn't happen to me much but 6 days per week training/cardio caught up to me today. I don't think the alcohol on Saturday's (my cheat day) is helping very much either. Especially now that it's summer and I am sweating more in the gym and out. Think I will limit it to a couple beers the next few Saturday's and see if that makes a difference. Felt good to physically do nothing at all, I usually have a hard time sitting still but I just needed it I guess.
face it..your getting old..breaking down bro...
FitnessBrat likes this.
Old 06-17-13, 09:43 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
face it..your getting old..breaking down bro...
Look pretty good for a broken down old man. :sillyfu:
Old 06-17-13, 01:16 PM

Superior Admiral
all smoke and mirrors bro....
Old 06-23-13, 07:08 PM
Smile

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
6 days per week is a TON of training. Your body needed the rest.
Drinking doesnt help much either but you already know that
Old 06-26-13, 09:02 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
6 days per week is a TON of training. Your body needed the rest.
Drinking doesnt help much either but you already know that
eliminated the alcohol completely this past week. felt way better. i think it was pulling to much water out of me creating that dehydrated environment.
Old 06-27-13, 07:19 AM

Superior Freak
alcohol is the one thing that destroys my body, fucks up my training, and goes straight to my waistline. I could eat McDonalds everyday and not get fat like beer and liquor. I really don't drink at all not like I used to anyway...4 times a year maybe.
Old 06-29-13, 09:36 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I could eat McDonalds everyday and not get fat
Give it a try you fat fuck. :fufool:
Old 07-19-13, 01:35 AM

Superior Pro
Are you supplementing with magnesium?

Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0