SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Björnsson 200lb Dumbbell Incline Press

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion


Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By TrapsBrah
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf
  • 2 Post By TrapsBrah
  • 1 Post By chuckz28
  • 2 Post By Scrumhalf

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-16, 05:10 PM
Björnsson 200lb Dumbbell Incline Press
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9269
Björnsson "The Mountain" 200lb Dumbbell Incline Press

http://i.imgur.com/BfpBm6M.gifv
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 05:48 PM
  #2
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 372
He made it look easy. Ronnie Coleman did 200s but on flat.
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 10:31 PM
  #3
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 547
Made it look easy. One of my life goals is to be able to do that. I think it's really cool to be able to accomplish that
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 10:42 PM
  #4
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
Made it look easy. One of my life goals is to be able to do that. I think it's really cool to be able to accomplish that
Most I did were 120s I think maybe they were 110s but only for 6 or 7 reps lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 10:50 PM
  #5
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 1931
I used to do 85lb or 90lb DBs a while ago and my shoulder joint felt like it was going to come apart lol..
TrapsBrah likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 11:08 PM
  #6
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Most I did were 120s I think maybe they were 110s but only for 6 or 7 reps lol.
I can do 115lbs DB's on incline for 6. In fact I did that tonight for chest. 5th one needed help and the 6th was sloppy.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 11:45 PM
  #7
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
I used to do 85lb or 90lb DBs a while ago and my shoulder joint felt like it was going to come apart lol..
For being natural that's good lol
Scrumhalf and dna9488 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-16, 11:45 PM
  #8
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
I can do 115lbs DB's on incline for 6. In fact I did that tonight for chest. 5th one needed help and the 6th was sloppy.
Thats still good and you're probably smaller than me.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-16, 12:01 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9269
I can do about 3 god damn pounds at the moment. Son of a bitch where's my god damn valium.

Serious note, great strength for a natty dna props brother.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-16, 07:04 AM
  #10
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Thats still good and you're probably smaller than me.
Thanks man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I can do about 3 god damn pounds at the moment. Son of a bitch where's my god damn valium.

Serious note, great strength for a natty dna props brother.
Haha... It's alright man. You'll be back to normal soon.

Is that a compliment coming from you? Holy shit, what is the world coming to? Lol... Thanks man, our gym max's at 160lbs. I've got a while to go
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-16, 09:26 AM
  #11
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1259
Ronnie did incline 200s for 7 reps. Here is a video showing it as well as his other top lifts. https://youtu.be/D3vO_ogtpUI

2300lb leg press for 8 reps blows me away. Light weight baby!!
dna9488 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-16, 09:28 AM
  #12
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 1931
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
For being natural that's good lol
That was also at a bodyweight of 145lbs. I was pleased with where I was training-wise to accomplish that, but it was clear that it was at the limit of what my joints and tendons and ligaments would tolerate. I have since backed down to the 70-75lb range to avoid injury.
Bouncer and dna9488 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-16, 10:21 AM
  #13
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Ronnie did incline 200s for 7 reps. Here is a video showing it as well as his other top lifts. https://youtu.be/D3vO_ogtpUI

2300lb leg press for 8 reps blows me away. Light weight baby!!
Ronnie was stupid strong for no reason lol

Thats awesome that he did all that weight, but unfortunately that led to a ton of health issues.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0