SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Someone help me, lost what to do

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion


Like Tree30Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-17, 11:48 AM
Someone help me, lost what to do
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Ok, firstly my stats:

33 yrs old 153 lbs 5 feet 8 inches 17-18% body fat, fat mostly around waist. Work in IT, so very minimum walking.

Cals I eat: 2500 Macros: 150-160g of protein, 60-70g of fat, rest carbs

Gym 3 days a week, HIIT ( 2 minutes run, 2 mins walk for 22 mins) after every workout

Workout plan I currently follow:

3 x 8 for legs (squats, front squats, leg curls, Calf Raises, Hanging leg raises, HIIT)

3 x 8 for chest (Bench press, incline Bench press, biceps curls Hanging leg raises, wide grip pullups, tricpes pull downs, HIIT)

3 x 8 for back (DL, rows, shoulder press, Triceps bar dipsHanging leg raises, HIIT)

Some people say I should cut, some say I should bulk, some say I should eat at maintenance and try to build muscles.

Really lost what to do. Please help.

Thanks

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 12:25 PM
  #2
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
How long have you been lifting for? How long have you been monitoring your calories?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 12:37 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Ive been lifting on that program for around 3-4 months, but been lifting for more than 2 years now.

Ive been tracking 90% of my calories everyday, since being on the program for about 3-4 months.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 12:57 PM
  #4
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
IMO you are fresh to this game so you will likely be able to loose fat and gain muscle if your diet and lifting is on point. I would increase the protein to at least 1.4g/lbs and drop the carbs lower and time their intake before and right after you lift.

I would stick with HIIT over steady state because steady state cardio is more catabolic. Also, if you are not already take creatine every day you should.

Your not a vegetarian, are you? If so you need to suppliment your diet with some amino acids, especially leucine. Its the most important for muscle growth.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Barry G likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 01:04 PM
  #5
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
IMO you are fresh to this game so you will likely be able to loose fat and gain muscle if your diet and lifting is on point. I would increase the protein to at least 1.4g/lbs and drop the carbs lower and time their intake before and right after you lift.

I would stick with HIIT over steady state because steady state cardio is more catabolic. Also, if you are not already take creatine every day you should.

Your not a vegetarian, are you? If so you need to suppliment your diet with some amino acids, especially leucine. Its the most important for muscle growth.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Im not a vegetarian, no.

What would my body fat be? Some say its around 20-25%.

What should my cals be, should I drop them to 2000 and keep my protein to 1.4g/bw?

Lastly, what workout routine should i follow?

Thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:17 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
the guy in those pics has been lifting for 2 years? doing something very wrong bro. not talking shit.

have you had your hormone levels checked? on average what types of food do you eat?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:29 PM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
That's not 17-18 percent BF...and if you been doing HIIT you would be leaner, but then again I do not know how long you have been doing cardio...
You need to cut and no way do a bulk until you get some definition going on there
I respect the fact you posted pictures up...
55 for beginners IMO....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:40 PM
  #8
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
the guy in those pics has been lifting for 2 years? doing something very wrong bro. not talking shit.

have you had your hormone levels checked? on average what types of food do you eat?
I think he has lifted half heartedly for 2 years but picked it up in the past few months. At least that is my take.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:44 PM
  #9
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
That's not 17-18 percent BF...and if you been doing HIIT you would be leaner, but then again I do not know how long you have been doing cardio...
You need to cut and no way do a bulk until you get some definition going on there
I respect the fact you posted pictures up...
55 for beginners IMO....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
His stated body fat is probably just a guess. I doubt he has done a dexa scan or had a trainer measure him with calipers. Probably its what people at the gym tell him when he has his shirt on. People that are skinny-fat sometimes don't look it with thier shirt on.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:45 PM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
That's not 17-18 percent BF...and if you been doing HIIT you would be leaner, but then again I do not know how long you have been doing cardio...
You need to cut and no way do a bulk until you get some definition going on there
I respect the fact you posted pictures up...
55 for beginners IMO....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
How many cals should i be eating for a cut and what program should i follow?

Thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:47 PM
  #11
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
His stated body fat is probably just a guess. I doubt he has done a dexa scan or had a trainer measure him with calipers. Probably its what people at the gym tell him when he has his shirt on. People that are skinny-fat sometimes don't look it with thier shirt on.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yes true lol.

I just dont know how many cals I should off with for a cut and what program to follow
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:47 PM
  #12
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
How many cals should i be eating for a cut and what program should i follow?

Thanks
500 calories below your maintneance... I use an app called myfitpal that tracks my macros... you do this everyday and then you don't need the app....
Works very well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:47 PM
  #13
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I think he has lifted half heartedly for 2 years but picked it up in the past few months. At least that is my take.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Yes, that is right.. I got more serious in the past few months, but with that i started eating more too.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:49 PM
  #14
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
StrongLifts 55 are the Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, Overhead Press and*Barbell Row...
You should get someone who is experience at the gym and watch your form because you can Injure yourself easily...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:52 PM
  #15
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
StrongLifts 55 are the Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, Overhead Press and*Barbell Row...
You should get someone who is experience at the gym and watch your form because you can Injure yourself easily...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks, should I still being doing HIIT?

Also, 5x5 on a cut isnt that too much volume?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:56 PM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
Thanks, should I still being doing HIIT?

Also, 5x5 on a cut isnt that too much volume?
No Hiit.. incline 10-15 percent treadmill walk.. heart rate 120-140... 40 mins minimum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:57 PM
  #17
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
If you feel like that's to much volume split them up and also do some assisted sets like pull up, dips etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 02:59 PM
  #18
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
If you feel like that's to much volume split them up and also do some assisted sets like pull up, dips etc

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
How is this workout:

Monday

BB Squats 3x8
Stiff legged Deadlift 3x8
Single leg press 3x8
Calf raise 3x15

Wednesday

BB Bench Press 3x8
DB Incline Bench press 3x8
Standing Military Press 3x8
Close Grip Bench Press 3x8

Friday

Deadlift 3x8
Chin ups 3x8
Bent over BB row 3x8
EZ bar Curls 3x8

If 3x8 gets too much, I might drop it to 3x5 later on.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:02 PM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
That's fine .. I might not do deadlifts and squats for beginners in the same day cause it can zap your CNS..

I know it sounds contradicting to what I said with 5x5...

Go how you feel..

Diet is the key

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:09 PM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
again. what type of foods are you eating?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:13 PM
  #21
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
ok so to recap, I currently am eating 2500 cals, so I should start with 2000 cals (please suggest macros), and follow either 5x5 or my program i posted.

Cardio : Incline and walk for 40 mins or so, after every workout

Can I throw in atleast once a week, to keep my body guessing, but no longer than 20 mins?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:16 PM
  #22
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
again. what type of foods are you eating?
TBH,i try to eat clean.

Breakfast: Oats, milk, cashews, skim milk, whey protein
Lunch: Protein shake and a nature valley almond butter bar
Dinner: Tyson chicken tender baked and tilapia fish baked as well

I eat a cheat meal on Saturday, and thats about it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:17 PM
  #23
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
ok so to recap, I currently am eating 2500 cals, so I should start with 2000 cals (please suggest macros), and follow either 5x5 or my program i posted.

Cardio : Incline and walk for 40 mins or so, after every workout

Can I throw in atleast once a week, to keep my body guessing, but no longer than 20 mins?
I just reread your post carefully... do you really weight 153 pounds @ 5'8?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:18 PM
  #24
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
Do you go crazy on the cheat meal? Some people gourge themselves until they can't move. This type of cheat meal will set you back days.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:18 PM
  #25
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
TBH,i try to eat clean.

Breakfast: Oats, milk, cashews, skim milk, whey protein
Lunch: Protein shake and a nature valley almond butter bar
Dinner: Tyson chicken tender baked and tilapia fish baked as well

I eat a cheat meal on Saturday, and thats about it.
Give up on the cheat meal... no cheat meals for awhile

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:20 PM
  #26
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I just reread your post carefully... do you really weight 153 pounds @ 5'8?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes,that correct
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:20 PM
  #27
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Do you go crazy on the cheat meal? Some people gourge themselves until they can't move. This type of cheat meal will set you back days.
No I dont, just one meal and maybe some desert, and thats it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:24 PM
  #28
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
That's small for your height... Keep the calories to maintenance 2500.. bump it up a lil 2700 calories...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:26 PM
  #29
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
That's small for your height... Keep the calories to maintenance 2500.. bump it up a lil 2700 calories...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have been at 2500 for past 3-4 months, while my lifts have gone up, my body seems to be holding more fat around the waist.

Thats my issue.

I follow my plan and looks wise, im not getting anywhere, atleast not noticing anything different after a few months.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:32 PM
  #30
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
I have been at 2500 for past 3-4 months, while my lifts have gone up, my body seems to be holding more fat around the waist.

Thats my issue.

I follow my plan and looks wise, im not getting anywhere, atleast not noticing anything different after a few months.
Bro you train naturally and it will take time months maybe a year or so to see some type of difference..
Your diet contributes to everything...
Then traning... 3 times a week is not Going to cut it for a newbie... just hard facts....
Do the cardio for 40 mins as I said before.. if you want to incorporate hiit one day a week then by all means.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:36 PM
  #31
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Bro you train naturally and it will take time months maybe a year or so to see some type of difference..
Your diet contributes to everything...
Then traning... 3 times a week is not Going to cut it for a newbie... just hard facts....
Do the cardio for 40 mins as I said before.. if you want to incorporate hiit one day a week then by all means.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thanks, so I should go to the gym more than 3x a week?

Im so confused and lost more now lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:44 PM
  #32
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Yes you should. 4-5 times a week...2 days off... train heavy!! Shock the muscles... some intensity with proper form...
Train legs legs and more legs as it helps release testosterone and some GH output... and did I mention more legs!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 03:47 PM
  #33
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
diet is the most important factor when it comes to bodyfat. you may need to cut out the cheat meal. you may need to add more cardio. we are all unique. whatever you are doing isnt working so change it up. experiment with something for a month or 2. you gotta find what works for you. genetically you may need to work harder than other people, you weren't given the best set of genes. if you want it bad enough though you can overcome that. diet diet diet. cant stress that enough. you gotta play around with it and find what works. may also want to find a good personal trainer to show you how to lift properly.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 04:04 PM
  #34
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
diet is the most important factor when it comes to bodyfat. you may need to cut out the cheat meal. you may need to add more cardio. we are all unique. whatever you are doing isnt working so change it up. experiment with something for a month or 2. you gotta find what works for you. genetically you may need to work harder than other people, you weren't given the best set of genes. if you want it bad enough though you can overcome that. diet diet diet. cant stress that enough. you gotta play around with it and find what works. may also want to find a good personal trainer to show you how to lift properly.
Agreed.


Diet...diet...diet....everyting else will follow
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 04:09 PM
  #35
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
Don't forget the creatine.

Some guys on here are high carb but they are not insulin resistant. Us fatter guys benefit more by having more protein and healthy fats in our diet. You can take in carbs but place them strategically. Slow gi carbs a couple hours before lifting and fast acting carbs along with some fast acting whey toward the end of your workout or shortly after it. Lifting makes your muscles more insulin sensitive and can take in more glucose than it normally can.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 04:09 PM
  #36
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
Also gotta understand, there is a difference between telling you what to do in the gym and actually being in the gym with you to show you how to do it.

I'll could tell you to do lateral delt raises but you could go in and do them completely wrong in terms of form and movement. That's why it's hard to just tell you how to do something. You need to know proper technique and form otherwise you could be waisting your time.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-17, 04:10 PM
  #37
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes: 364
Quality whey protein helps as well.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 01:13 PM
  #38
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Ok, I think I have an idea on what to do now.

I will start off with 2000 calories, cut down to 15-16% body fat, which means, at 22% bodyfat @ 153lbs, I need to drop to atleast 142lbs @ 16% BF.

Macros:
protein 1g/bw
fat: 0.5g/bw
Carbs : left over

Which means:
protein : 153g
fat: ~76.5g
Carbs : leftover

Training (4 days a week), 2 x LISS , 1 x HIIT, following fierce 5 upper/lower routine:

The Intermediate Upper/Lower

Upper A
Bench 3x5
Incline Bench 3x8
Lat Pulldowns 3x8 (any grip)
Bent Over Rows 3x8
Curls 3x10/Reverse Flies 3x12 Superset

Lower A
Squats 3x5
Weighted Back Extensions 3x8
Leg Press 3x10
Leg Curls 3x10
Ab work 3x15/Calf raises 3x12 Superset

Upper B
OHP 3x5
Flies 3x10
Pullups 3x8
Pendlay Rows 3x8
Face Pulls 3x12/Tricep pressdowns 3x10 Superset

Lower B
Front Squat 3x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x8
Leg Extensions 3x10
Leg Curls 3x10
Ab work 3x15/Calf Raises 3x12 Superset

Let me know if all the above sounds like a good plan.

Thanks
Scrumhalf likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:02 PM
  #39
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2003
You are eating too much.

Your BMR is 1658 Kcal. Let's add a 1.2X activity factor. That only gets you to 1990 Kcal. You are eating 500 Kcal too many. You need to UNDERSHOOT by 500 Kcal too loose weight.

Cut your calorie intake to 1800 Kcal. 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat. Do for two months. Add lifting and try to get cardio 2 or 3 times a week. HIIT once, regular a couple of times.

If you feel you can handle dropping cals some more, try to get to 1500 Kcal, but that's hard for most people.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:22 PM
  #40
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
You are eating too much.

Your BMR is 1658 Kcal. Let's add a 1.2X activity factor. That only gets you to 1990 Kcal. You are eating 500 Kcal too many. You need to UNDERSHOOT by 500 Kcal too loose weight.

Cut your calorie intake to 1800 Kcal. 40/40/20 protein/carb/fat. Do for two months. Add lifting and try to get cardio 2 or 3 times a week. HIIT once, regular a couple of times.

If you feel you can handle dropping cals some more, try to get to 1500 Kcal, but that's hard for most people.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
says hes been lifting for 2 years..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:28 PM
  #41
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
says hes been lifting for 2 years..
Yeah, people say that all the time. Not suggesting OP is like this, but I see people who have been in my gym for years. They get about a third of stuff done that I do in 45-50 min. They are there when I get there and they are there when I leave.

And OP, 2 min on, 2 min off isn't HIIT. HIIT is 100% effort for 20-30 sec, then equivalent time off, then on again. If you can go for more than 30 sec, you aren't pushing hard enough.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Bouncer and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:39 PM
  #42
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
exactly. i don't know how to say it without sounding like an asshole but he isn't doing the same kind of lifting that i'm familiar with..

i get the body fat thing but i don't get the complete lack of any sort of muscle tissue or tone anywhere. especially after 2 years.

nitrous i'm not talking shit here but i don't think you know what your doing in the gym, thus the reason i suggested a personal trainer. your talking about "pendley rows" and "Romanian deadlifts". i dont even know what that shit is. i think you've done a lot of reading but have forgotten the most important step... execution.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:46 PM
  #43
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
exactly. i don't know how to say it without sounding like an asshole but he isn't doing the same kind of lifting that i'm familiar with..

i get the body fat thing but i don't get the complete lack of any sort of muscle tissue or tone anywhere. especially after 2 years.

nitrous i'm not talking shit here but i don't think you know what your doing in the gym, thus the reason i suggested a personal trainer. your talking about "pendley rows" and "Romanian deadlifts". i dont even know what that shit is. i think you've done a lot of reading but have forgotten the most important step... execution.
You seriously don't know what pendley rows or romanian deadlifts are?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:47 PM
  #44
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
hold up. i just realized there are other pictures to the right in that link where he has actually made good progress. disregard everything i said, i was looking at the day 1 pictures as was i think most other people here.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:54 PM
  #45
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
op post your recent pics. that link you posted is fucked up. you look much better than those day 1 pics.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:55 PM
  #46
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
op post your recent pics. that link you posted is fucked up. you look much better than those day 1 pics.
Can you post pics...? That link is confusing... I saw a shredded guy.. not sure if it was him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:57 PM
  #47
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
Yea now the link is only showing the fat guy with no muscle again. I can't see progress pics anymore. Link is fucked.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 05:59 PM
  #48
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 827
This one?.. I think it's new.. if it's him.. then I suggest a bulk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 06:01 PM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9771
No I saw one where he looked better than that. But I can't find it in the link anymore. Weird shit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 06:06 PM
  #50
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2017
Likes: 4
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

That is the link and i just checked, it is me lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0