SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Someone help me, lost what to do

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion

Like Tree30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-17, 03:26 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
and buy 5 bottles of what ever BULKER has the best coustomer reviews, start taking 2 or 3 time the recommended amount (it will help to get u recouped daily and it will work). The jym 2+hr 6 day a week ,push for 3, on the 7th day an hour. If u work hard enouph u will bulk and cut at the same time. Day 1 back sholders day 2 chest and arms day three legs. Core engaged with compound exercises every day u lift, make up exercises even if they look strange do it anyway, compound them and engage ur core, (feel ur BODY, NO PAIN NO GAIN IS B.S. IF IT HURTS STOP! U SHOULD BE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR 2 HOURS+ EVERYDAY, core and abs together 5 days a week( traditional ab work). 20 to 50 min of eliptical 5 days a week. If ur not swetting 20 min after ur in the jym ur not serious/cheeting ur self ( 2 PLUS HOURS OF SWETTING PROFUSELY). The first 20 min should be warm up and stretching. All weights should be in a Surge Newbert style, (use ur 20 rep max for all weight exercises) 12 reps 5 sets each exercise or the best u can for 5 reps.
Diet? Well if u work hard enouph to swet hard 6 days a week for 2 hr a day with the anabolic prrperation from strongsupps, u will find if u keep ur diet clean (no fried crap, cheese puffs, cake , candy) hole food real food clean food, u will change ur fat for muscle and change ur body. It's really quite simple!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
no. a guy trying to lose a bunch of fat that is also natty does not need shitty bulking supplements. terrible advice.
Turbo3000 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 11:18 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
no. a guy trying to lose a bunch of fat that is also natty does not need shitty bulking supplements. terrible advice.
Go to the sight and read the reviews. Those shitty bulking sups many r cutting edge SARMS, which are much less suppressive than alternatives many are not SARMS but still cutting edge and all are legal. Bulking and cutting sups work relatively the same and r often interchanged depending on one's goals. Shitty sups r protine powder, amono acids, BCAAs and most of the usless over priced BB products at GNC and The Vitamin Shop. High end sups work to help ones body tilt toward a more anabolic state which will help with storing less fat with more energy expended toward repair, insted of the belt line, (nutrient partitioning)and more muscle being produced. U know what I'm saying is true Bouncer. Is it the best way? I don't know but I know it works.
With enouph effort to over come calories in, the weight is lost. More muscle mass equals more calories burned at rest equals better metabolism . Cardio and strength training, especially Surge Newbert cardio strength techniques, together there is no better way imo. The Newbert theory is less impactive to tendons and ligaments which is great to build those areas and in return one can achieve stedy gains. Stedy gains that are arguably as good as an all out heavy approach which often leads to injury. Proper diet and training takes years but one can move in the direction of fitness 2day 2morrow and on ward.
U ever of ,"kiss,"(keep it simple). I read the entire log and it became overwhelming especially if I were relatively new. Finaly, it is not complex but it does take drive, patients, determination, perseverance and lots of swet and effort. Best wishes bouncer and I appreciate ur openions and the time u have spent trying to help this man, i appreciat ur whit and desire to find knowledge, even the critique of my own post. Later.

Old 08-01-17, 12:37 AM

The guy weighs 143, is benching 100. He doesn't need any fancy routines or supplement snake oil to prevent ligament damage.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
chuckz28 likes this.
Old 08-01-17, 12:44 AM

Administrator
exactly. just the basics. chicken i dont doubt you're good intentions or believing yourself always correct but on this one you are in left field my friend.

It's like telling a kid learning to drive for the first time that he needs to start out by driving a formula 1 car.

Your talking about Sarms and shit and this guy just needs to learn the basics first.
Old 08-01-17, 07:57 AM

Superior Newbie
I hope u all lift more weight, get more cut, burn more fat and find success in all of ur endeavors! 3 hr in the jym is my first goal 4 today, light and long Surge theory , core, cardio and a lot of swet. If I'm not swetting hard 20 minets after I walk in the jym I'M CHEETING MY SELF!

Old 08-01-17, 10:45 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
exactly. just the basics. chicken i dont doubt you're good intentions or believing yourself always correct but on this one you are in left field my friend.

It's like telling a kid learning to drive for the first time that he needs to start out by driving a formula 1 car.

Your talking about Sarms and shit and this guy just needs to learn the basics first.
I'm in left field sometimes sorry if I came off like a know it all, there just openions and u know what they say about those. And I cheeted my self at the jym this morning but I'm going 2 finish late 2day, if possable.

Old 08-01-17, 11:36 AM

No worries. It's like a guy starting to ride a bike. He needs to know how to steer and turn the pedals. There's plenty of time later to worry about shaving the last 100g from the bike's weight.
Old 08-01-17, 08:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I hope u all lift more weight, get more cut, burn more fat and find success in all of ur endeavors! 3 hr in the jym is my first goal 4 today, light and long Surge theory , core, cardio and a lot of swet. If I'm not swetting hard 20 minets after I walk in the jym I'M CHEETING MY SELF!

3 hours? Wtf
Bouncer and chuckz28 like this.
Old 08-01-17, 11:35 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
3 hours? Wtf
Makes me think twice about his deca only advice. Lol
Old 08-02-17, 04:42 PM

Superior Freak
I been in the gym 3 hours before.. 1 hour to workout and 2 hours talking shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
Old 08-02-17, 08:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I been in the gym 3 hours before.. 1 hour to workout and 2 hours talking shit

Did u just sum up ur work out? I think u did. I c people like u watching me thinking that mf is a beast I'm on gear why don't it work like that 4 me? Maby u need to learn how to train with the big boys?

rado likes this.
Old 08-02-17, 08:50 PM

Administrator
Lmao
Old 08-02-17, 08:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I'm going 2 do ur hard headed ass a favor and find u a link 2 a couple of guys saying exactly what iv been telling u about t. A couple of guys u will know of and r credible and it was this video that I saw and said these guys r the real deal, cause I had already figured it out and knew that were not full of shit. It will take a while hard head these guys have hundreds of videos

Old 08-02-17, 10:32 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
https://youtu.be/Qk06J3JRjoA

Old 08-02-17, 11:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
U need 2 think twice about every thing ur doing, do more research, and realize u have have not educated ur self through years of research and hands on experience. When u hear things that make sence listen hard head.
Im in left field, in the game, playing my position (I actually played left field) and I gave the guy who asked 4 help clear simple directions 2 change his phisique accurately and honestly all he has 2 do is do it. And if u Bouncer won't take my solid advice maby u will listen to the men that own the highest gross profit sarm company in the world one of which just won heavy weight ibff pro bb contest in Sacramento with a 2 week prep cause he was not takin a dip shits high dose of watery test (I can't think of the name of that contest). Credit for me taking ur ass to school, I don't need it, I was just giving u hard won info 4 free to make ur life more comfortable, keep u from growing a set of tits and destroying heart from holding to much water which causes left ventricle heart damage, i would explane to u exactly how off the top of my head but i have spent enouph time on u, ( back 2 more heart dammage) high ldl colesterol from eating anastrazol every day of ur cycles to control something u r causing because u won't listen.
Lastly brocourage if ur using juice and hgh and not in the gym a few hours most days ur not worth replying 2.

Old 08-02-17, 11:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
3 hours? Wtf
Yep, or more... wtf??

Old 08-03-17, 12:20 AM

Superior Newbie
Brocourage, I should not have sad u were not worth replying to. U r. All the exogenous things that one can do to enhance there self only work 2 the measure one works their self and with the potential 4 damage why would one not give it all their effort 2 maximize the benifit, of the risk 2 benifit ratio?

Old 08-03-17, 01:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
Ok, firstly my stats:

33 yrs old 153 lbs 5 feet 8 inches 17-18% body fat, fat mostly around waist. Work in IT, so very minimum walking.

Cals I eat: 2500 Macros: 150-160g of protein, 60-70g of fat, rest carbs

Gym 3 days a week, HIIT ( 2 minutes run, 2 mins walk for 22 mins) after every workout

Workout plan I currently follow:

3 x 8 for legs (squats, front squats, leg curls, Calf Raises, Hanging leg raises, HIIT)

3 x 8 for chest (Bench press, incline Bench press, biceps curls Hanging leg raises, wide grip pullups, tricpes pull downs, HIIT)

3 x 8 for back (DL, rows, shoulder press, Triceps bar dipsHanging leg raises, HIIT)

Some people say I should cut, some say I should bulk, some say I should eat at maintenance and try to build muscles.

Really lost what to do. Please help.

Thanks

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
So how is it going, r u making any progress?

Old 08-03-17, 05:38 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Yep, or more... wtf??

why not 12 hours bro. wtf? you got no heart.
Old 08-03-17, 07:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
why not 12 hours bro. wtf? you got no heart.
?

Old 08-03-17, 08:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
?

Why is 3 hours your magic number? How come you don't do 4 or 5 or fuck it and do 15?
Old 08-03-17, 08:09 PM

Founding Member
Old 08-03-17, 08:10 PM

Founding Member
I do 1 hour working out and 2 hours of cock push-ups.
Chicken likes this.
Old 08-03-17, 08:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
That's funny

Old 08-04-17, 12:03 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Why is 3 hours your magic number? How come you don't do 4 or 5 or fuck it and do 15?
Well sometimes I do 4 and I have quite a few 3 and a half hr days but I have some 2 hr days too. 3 hours is my normal goal. I stretch avidly, I'm 44 verry muscular and can do a full split, which takes about 15 minets a day to maintain that degree of flexibility with the amount of muscle on my frame, then I work major muscle groups for the day about an hour and a half 2 two and a half hours, core work 10 minets light day 25 minets heavy core day, and I try 4 cardio 25 to 50 minets depending on what I'm trying 2 do with my BMI. I tend 2 set down mid way or some time along 4 about 5 or 10 minets to eat a nut bar or some kind of quick energy and just chill. And if I have time and don't feel completely exausted in a muscle group I'll go agan untill it's done.
Why not more than three or 4? I have a career and I'm on call 24 hr a day 6 days a week, and a family with 5 kids. 3 is the magic number beacuse it takes me that much time to maintain a refined, detailed, hard body. U also have 2 think I'm 44, I have to work harder than a guy that is 26 to make my body look 26. I love fitness. Man I love being in the gym. 3 hours passes to quick.
Why r u so pissed about 3 hours in the gym? Do u think its 2 much? R u pissed beacuse people do that and u dont? Man every verry muscular guy I know spends a couple hours or more in the gym most days. Maby ur missing there second visit a day, lots of guys w/o that way half in the morning and half in the evening.

Old 08-04-17, 12:09 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Well sometimes I do 4 and I have quite a few 3 and a half hr days but I have some 2 hr days too. 3 hours is my normal goal. I stretch avidly, I'm 44 verry muscular and can do a full split, which takes about 15 minets a day to maintain that degree of flexibility with the amount of muscle on my frame, then I work major muscle groups for the day about an hour and a half 2 two and a half hours, core work 10 minets light day 25 minets heavy core day, and I try 4 cardio 25 to 50 minets depending on what I'm trying 2 do with my BMI. I tend 2 set down mid way or some time along 4 about 5 or 10 minets to eat a nut bar or some kind of quick energy and just chill. And if I have time and don't feel completely exausted in a muscle group I'll go agan untill it's done.
Why not more than three or 4? I have a career and I'm on call 24 hr a day 6 days a week, and a family with 5 kids. 3 is the magic number beacuse it takes me that much time to maintain a refined, detailed, hard body. U also have 2 think I'm 44, I have to work harder than a guy that is 26 to make my body look 26. I love fitness. Man I love being in the gym. 3 hours passes to quick.
Why r u so pissed about 3 hours in the gym? Do u think its 2 much? R u pissed beacuse people do that and u dont? Man every verry muscular guy I know spends a couple hours or more in the gym most days. Maby ur missing there second visit a day, lots of guys w/o that way half in the morning and half in the evening.

I'm very pissed. I wish I could look like a guy with muscles. Maybe some day. I'm gonna start going 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours at midday, and 3 hours at night. Better up your game bro.
Old 08-04-17, 01:07 AM

Superior Freak
You have no life chicken noodle soup

Old 08-04-17, 09:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I'm very pissed. I wish I could look like a guy with muscles. Maybe some day. I'm gonna start going 3 hours in the morning, 3 hours at midday, and 3 hours at night. Better up your game bro.
Iv taught u, that is what I'm here 2 do. There r concepts I shared with u that I saw u quote as ur own the next day beacuse u found them true. (In a whisper) I will enlighten u more..... And others will understand truth and accuracy and some like u will resent it, makes no matter 2 me although some will adopt it as there own just like u.
LATER!

Old 08-04-17, 10:57 AM

Superior Freak
Ok
Siddhrtha Gautama
AvidFisherman and Chicken like this.
Old 08-04-17, 10:59 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
Do you have a big cock?

Chicken likes this.
Old 08-04-17, 11:17 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Do you have a big cock?

I'm laughing my as off! U ant right.

Old 08-04-17, 11:30 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Dude, your rests are way too long or you are wasting your time doing redundant lifts.

You need ATP to fule your muscle contractions. You use up your ATP as you lift. You make more ATP through glycolysis. Once your muscle glycogen is used up the process to create more ATP for your muscles becomes less efficient, i.e. not utilizing your time well.

Unless you are doing something like a full body workout every other day, you are wasting your time, spending that much time in the gym.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-04-17, 11:32 AM

Superior Pro
I just read your post again, you spend a lot of time stretching and resting. If you shorten that up you can be in and out in half your time I am betting.

Old 08-04-17, 01:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Dude, your rests are way too long or you are wasting your time doing redundant lifts.

You need ATP to fule your muscle contractions. You use up your ATP as you lift. You make more ATP through glycolysis. Once your muscle glucose is used up the process to create more ATP for ypur muscles becomes less efficient, i.e. not utilizing your time well.

Unless you are doing something like a full body workout every other day, you are wasting your time, spending that much time in the gym.

Metabolic processes that use ATP as an energy source convert it back into itsprecursors. ATP is therefore continuously recycled in organisms: the human body, which on average contains only 250 grams (8.8*oz) of ATP,[3]*turns over its own body weight equivalent in ATP each day.[4]

ATP is used as a*substrate*in*signal transduction*pathways by*kinases*thatphosphorylate*proteins*and*lipids. It is also used by*adenylate cyclase, which uses ATP to produce the*second messenger*moleculecyclic AMP. The ratio between ATP and AMP is used as a way for a cell to sense how much energy is available and control the*metabolic pathways*that produce and consume ATP.[5]

Avid I appreciate ur post. I'm sure I could do more with less and improvements can allways be made. I gym well fueled and consume about a half a gallon af skim milk throughout my work out for both the carbs and amino acids it supplies, the milk I buy also has a digestive inzime added. It would make some people puke but It does not bother me. I also eat some form of chewable carb during that time which coupled with the milk gives the body glycogen on hand in the blood to utilize as well as having pre-stored glycogen in cells. As stated in the article above the body is amazing at producing ATP and all other molicuals which convert glycogen to expendable energy through cellular processes. In my openion it's glycogen depletion which causes the lack of muscle contraction not ATP. ATP is a portion of signal to expend caloric energy. I have herd arguments like these another is naturaly produced HGH depletion in about an hour. I don't buy it. The human body works much like a machine energy in energy out and it estimates energy expenditures for tomorrow by how we exerted it yesterday, many days, months, years before and we can c that in the form of building muscle mass to meet tommorows demands.
I do belive fresh muscles r the best muscles and after we shred them we become fatigued but I have to lift heavy which I do sometimes to get the fatigue rapidly, the majority of the time I use a Surge Newbert theory w/o which is light and long. This theory is nessary 4 my tendons and ligaments cannot do heavy all the time any more.
What does ur work out look like and does it work in the form of building mass, or is that a goal of urs at all? And if I am rong in my ideas please convense me. Last thankyou 4 an intelligent reply.

AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 08-04-17, 01:30 PM

Superior Pro
What I am getting at is the most efficient way to charge your ATP is through glycolysis of the glycogen in your muscles. Once the glycogen in the muscle is used up your body will still produce ATP but it will not be as efficient at it, you won't get as much bang for your buck.

Monday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Tuesday Hypertrophy:* 5x12 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
HIIT swimming

Wednesday Hypertrophy: 5x12 Back/Bicep

Pull Ups, Good Mornings, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
HIIT swimming

Thursday Strength: 5x5 Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Straight Bar Bench, Incline Straight Bench, Straight Bar Military Press, Upright Row, Close Grip Bench, Rear Delt Cable Ext., Triceps Rope Pulldown, Dumbbell French Press, Face Pulls, Wide Grip Shrug, Dumbbell Shrug

Friday Strength:* 5x5 Quads/Hamstrings/Calves

Leg Press, Back Squat, Leg Extension, Lying Leg Curl, Seated Calf Raises, Hip Thrusts
HIIT swimming

Saturday Strength: 5x5 Back/Bicep

Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
Hike or swim

Sunday
Hike or rest

I take 3 or 4 minutes between sets to maximize hypertrophy.

It typically takes me around an hour and a half each day to do my workouts.

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-04-17, 01:41 PM

Superior Pro
So, when working one muscle group too much, later in the workout instead of having both muscle glycogen and blood glucose, you only have blood glucose to use.

Though I don't have a full graps on this process yet so I could be wrong.

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 08-04-17 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-04-17, 01:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
What I am getting at is the most efficient way to charge your ATP is through glycolysis of the glycogen in your muscles. Once the glycogen in the muscle is used up your body will still produce ATP but it will not be as efficient at it, you won't get as much bang for your buck.

HIIT swimming

Pull Ups, Good Mornings, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
HIIT swimming

HIIT swimming

Deadlifts, Pull Ups, Standing Straight Bar Curl, Narrow Grip Cable Row, Single Arm Cable Row, Dumbbell Hammer Curl, Cable Curl
Hike or swim

Sunday
Hike or rest

We r not that far apart time wise if u throwin strech, snack, and cardo. Looks like a great training regimen. How r the results, and if u don't mind me asking do u enhance?

Old 08-04-17, 02:09 PM

Superior Pro
Yeah... I did not read through your post well the first read through. My second post I realized you weren't hammering the weights 3 hours straight.

I got on some low dose tren, test, and anavar for a couple weeks back in March, I think it was, but I got some killer shin pumps from the anavar and went back down to just trt. Before that the last blast I had was quite a while ago. I started a log in PSL's forum about my upcoming blast.

Old 08-04-17, 02:09 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
So, when working one muscle group too much, later in the workout instead of having both muscle glycogen and blood glucose, you only have blood glucose to use.

Though I don't have a full graps on this process yet so I could be wrong.

I don't have a full grasp eather. Off the top of my head I belive one depletes blood glucose first, then glycogen stores in the cell but only according to blood sugar dropping.
I can tell from my own w/o if I use milk or egg whites and protine powder blend my recovery is much faster. After I figured it out I read a quality article on just that. It was so soon after i figured it out that I read the article it was almost like dej a vu. I can probably find it if u would like, it's not heavy medical lit.

AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 08-04-17, 02:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

HIIT swimming

HIIT swimming

HIIT swimming

Hike or swim

Sunday
Hike or rest

Totally agree with u on ATP availability during the big inning of the w/o

Old 08-04-17, 02:12 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I don't have a full grasp eather. Off the top of my head I belive one depletes blood glucose first, then glycogen stores in the cell but only according to blood sugar dropping.
I can tell from my own w/o if I use milk or egg whites and protine powder blend my recovery is much faster. After I figured it out I read a quality article on just that. It was so soon after i figured it out that I read the article it was almost like dej a vu. I can probably find it if u would like, it's not heavy medical lit.

Ive read similar studies. One group gets water, the other gatorade, and the last milk. The milk group has the best recovery... I would puke if I did that though, its too heavy for me.

Old 08-04-17, 02:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Ive read similar studies. One group gets water, the other gatorade, and the last milk. The milk group has the best recovery... I would puke if I did that though, its too heavy for me.

Try fairlife skim milk, if u like milk, lactose free, concentrated protine, and a digestive enzyme added. Coca-Colas newest product, or their parent company, they did there homework and produced a affordable healthy product.

Old 08-04-17, 02:31 PM

Superior Pro
I live in the middle of a bunch of corn fields, we don't get fancy stuff like that around here.

Old 08-04-17, 02:34 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
I live in the middle of a bunch of corn fields, we don't get fancy stuff like that around here.

Walmart and most major grocers carry it.

Old 08-04-17, 04:31 PM

Superior Pro
Huh, Ill look for it

Old 08-31-17, 05:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Update:

Currently sitting at 138 lbs, loosing steadily around 1lb per week.

I can definitely see fat loss around my waist and used a caliper to do some measurements , came out to be around 16% bf.
not sure how true it is.

Pics :

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Should I keep cutting more?

Eating 1700 cals on workout days and 1500 cals on non workout days.

Lifts have gone up, but they are becoming harder and harder to progress, esp on compound movements.

Suggestions?

Thanks for reading.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-17, 09:53 PM

Founding Member
I'd stick to your current plan if I were in your shoes. Get to 10-12% body fat then slowly start increasing calories, and I do mean slowly.

At some point in the near future I would have your testosterone levels checked. If you are actually lifting with intensity and good form you should have put on more muscle after all this time. As long as protein needs are met, hormone levels are normal, and muscle is being torn down during exercise, your body should adapt and grow more muscle. Everyone has different rates but you should have had more by now. If all else fails, some exogenous testosterone always does the trick!
Bouncer and Chadd77 like this.
Old 08-31-17, 09:57 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I'd stick to your current plan if I were in your shoes. Get to 10-12% body fat then slowly start increasing calories, and I do mean slowly.

At some point in the near future I would have your testosterone levels checked. If you are actually lifting with intensity and good form you should have put on more muscle after all this time. As long as protein needs are met, hormone levels are normal, and muscle is being torn down during exercise, your body should adapt and grow more muscle. Everyone has different rates but you should have had more by now. If all else fails, some exogenous testosterone always does the trick!
yea i can tell he has lost some fat but i would expect some muscle tissue by now. i'm betting he has a hormonal issue.
Old 09-01-17, 07:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Thanks, I really don't know what else to do.

Protein needs are always met, so are fats.

Maybe my body takes longer to show muscle definition than others though.

I haven't given up though, I'll keep doing what I'm doing till I can cut till 10-12%.

Maybe my body needs more fat off before I can see more muscles, who knows.

Edit: what bf% would you guys put me at?

Last edited by nitrous_nit; 09-01-17 at 07:30 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-17, 08:43 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous_nit View Post
Edit: what bf% would you guys put me at?
I would say somewhere around 15%. You should start to see some muscle definition and abs when you get closer to 10%.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0