SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page training question

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-17, 06:47 PM
training question

Superior Amateur
As you know, I am trying to rehab my shoulder 11 months after shoulder surgery. It is pathetically weak; my other shoulder is like 6 or 7 times stronger. So here's my question:

Should I just work with the weak shoulder and just stretch the strong shoulder until the weak shoulder sort of catches up with the other or should I work both shoulders?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-17, 08:21 AM

Superior Admiral
I would work the good shoulder with the bad one so at least its not laying idol bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-17, 09:19 AM

Superior Newbie
i would just do the rehabilitation exercises on both shoulders, that way your bad shoulder returns to its healthy state and your good shoulder will also strengthen but in a way that it wouldn't if you just kept lifting weights. That's what i'm doing now but I'm also able to lift cuz my injury wasn't that immobilizing
Old 09-08-17, 08:35 PM

Superior Freak
both
Old 09-08-17, 08:39 PM

Administrator
You've done rehab and all that right?
Old 09-09-17, 04:11 PM

Superior Amateur
Yes, I did rehab months ago. Only within the past couple weeks has the pain subsided so I can get into the gym at all.

Last week I had a pretty good week. Light shoulder work and a really good leg day. My shoulder is so weak, I had to do inclined dumbell presseds with 10 lb dumbells, LOL. I'm sure I looked ridiculous. To top it off, there was a really hot girl doing squats with 135 lbs. Very distracting, LOL.
Old 09-09-17, 05:13 PM

Superior Freak
you should be doing the rehab exercises vigorously...the shoulder needs strengthening and stretching... fuck the 10lb decline for now.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0