SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Training
Reload this Page Building mass with lighter weights

Training Training Styles & Techniques Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr I

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-18, 02:19 AM
Building mass with lighter weights

Founding Member
All you pussies who train for the pump will love this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB0YhPg7o7E
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-18, 02:25 AM

Superior Admiral
This guy puts me to sleep everytime i try to watch something.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-18, 06:36 PM

VEGETARIAN
He splendidly missed one of the most fundamental principles that separates olly lifters from bidybuilders

Olympic lifters use tendon elasticity and vert shirt time under tension of their muscle energy to move something from a to b

Bodybuilders use a form that throws as much strain on the muscle as possible for a long time under tension for each rep

Fucking idiot

Yes you do need to progressively overload to keep growing but guess what, you cant do that forever so you superset or whatever to get intensity but ultimately get the size then chizzel away you simply cannot keep going heavier look what it did to Ronnie
redback likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-18, 05:01 PM

Superior Newbie
higher reps for toning is a myth. your muscle tissue tones just as much with low reps. there are 3 types of muscle fibers and different vartiaions of weight, reps, rest, etc focus more towards one muscle type than the other. i split my time in the gym between low reps heavy weight and super high volume. i rotate every couple of months or switch to volume if my workout partner is show prepping since a show prep diet isnt very feasible to hit your max weights on, *typically but ive seen PR's on show preps.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0