SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Women's Health & Fitness
Reload this Page diet and loose skin

Women's Health & Fitness Diet, Training, Supplements, & Drug Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-05, 06:53 AM
diet and loose skin

Superior Newbie
Here is a question for you knowledgable ladies,i have a friend that needs help on dieting and getting rid of the loose skin she has on her stomach can someone help me out on a good diet and anyway to help her loose skin,would really love to help her out but not sure on what to tell her on her problem,is there any supplement that would help her out.Thanks anyhelp would be appreciated
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-05, 02:31 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertostrong
Here is a question for you knowledgable ladies,i have a friend that needs help on dieting and getting rid of the loose skin she has on her stomach can someone help me out on a good diet and anyway to help her loose skin,would really love to help her out but not sure on what to tell her on her problem,is there any supplement that would help her out.Thanks anyhelp would be appreciated
I'm not a lady, but I have experienced the same thing with losing a lot of weight. Your friend should continue to keep a clean diet and regular exercise to tighten up as much as possible. If her skin doesn't tighten within a year then it won't regardless of what she does unless she has surgery. The problem is that her skin lost it's elasticity and so it just hangs there.

It's frustrating especially if you are really committed to your diet and workouts b/c you know that your body will never look the way you want to. By the wayk, I'm in no way recommending that she have surgery, I'm just saying that it's probably the only way she will get rid of the skin.

WM
Old 05-19-06, 01:03 PM

Superior Newbie
i dont know how much lose skin loose skin there is-- but she can try rubbing Preparation H on it all day long for about 6 weeks- and see what it does-- many BB do this

"Modern bodybuilding is ritual, religion, sport, art, and science, awash in Western chemistry and mathematics. Defying nature, it surpasses it." Camille Paglia 1947
Old 05-19-06, 06:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyman
The problem is that her skin lost it's elasticity and so it just hangs there. WM
When the skin is once, twice, maybe several times stretched to large proportions, the elasticity in the skin breaks down and is unable to bounce back, just as wheyman mentioned. Its the same concept with a balloon. Blow it up and tie it, 3 weeks later let the air out, it will somewhat shrink back, but it dosnt shrink back the same & never will. And the larger and longer the balloon is blown up, the less likely it is to return to size. The elasticity deminishes to a point of no return. In small cases alot of muscle toning can help tighten the skin, but in large cases, people who lose alot of weight really fast & especially women who's stomachs are stretched over and over with several pregnancies, it's impossible. Which is sad. So many overweight people get on the right track to a healthy body, to only then be troubled with a new self conscience of excess skin. If a long period of dedicated healthy eating and exercise hasn't worked, then surgery may be an option. But ofcourse should only ever be a last resort & IMO, only for health reasons.

She could try concentrating on those abs. Not just crunches, but alot of lower ab and oblique exercises to tighten every muscle in that area. Alot of females find that lower baggy bit of the stomach does go away after they spend a long period of time working the lower and side abs.
Old 04-25-12, 10:57 PM

Superior Newbie
According to my point of view she have to do some work out like running, jumping rope, bell exercise which start to tight skin tissues and cell. She need to avoid fat, over cholesterol and high protein foods items. These are the cause of further loosing skins. Adopt appropriate diet plan it would help to recover soon.
Old 03-08-13, 10:04 AM

Superior Newbie
There is very easy way. According to my knowledge she should take alot of care about his diet. She should take high protien in his diet and take low fat also. She should also eat red meat. It is most effective for lose skin. With her diet she must take some exercise like swimming and running.
Old 03-08-13, 10:08 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by john105 View Post
she should take alot of care about his diet. She should take high protien in his diet and take low fat also.
you talking about a shemale or something? she or his? make up your fucken mind you foreign fuck.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-13, 11:53 AM

Superior Pro
You can almost smell the spam cooking on the stove.
Old 05-21-13, 01:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Loose skin is really only an issue for either older people or people who are pretty obese. Even then loose skin isn't really an issue for younger folks.

There is no sure way to tell beforehand.
Old 05-24-13, 08:09 PM
Lightbulb

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertostrong View Post
Is it fat or loose skin? In all reality some times loose skin needs to be surgically removed.
Old 05-25-13, 08:36 AM

Founding Member
Original post date is 2005 brah. :grin:
Old 12-17-13, 06:26 AM

Superior Newbie
According to me that vegetarian diets and fresh green salad are so good for
lose the skin fat and increase the skin beauty.Vegetarian diets and green
salad give us a lot of the vitamins,minerals and nutrition.
Old 12-17-13, 06:36 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marck View Post
According to me that vegetarian diets and fresh green salad are so good for
lose the skin fat and increase the skin beauty.Vegetarian diets and green
salad give us a lot of the vitamins,minerals and nutrition.
What about a loose foreskin? What do you do for that?
Old 12-17-13, 09:50 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Are familiar with the term "pinch and roll"?

:grin:
Old 12-17-13, 09:52 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
playing with youself should help fix your issue short term.lol
Old 03-01-14, 04:59 AM
Hello

Superior Newbie
Restricting salt and starchy foods may also mean dropping more bodyweight at first -- but that's mostly liquids, not fat. When you decrease salt and cut starchy foods, you decrease liquids and liquid preservation, which can outcome in up to 5 weight of liquid reduction when you get started
Old 05-29-14, 12:13 PM

Superior Pro
Masterone seems to tighten skin... as well as S4...
the south is fucken gay
Old 01-16-18, 05:59 AM

Superior Newbie
There are many oils and creams which helps to tightening skin.
Old 04-22-18, 06:19 PM

Superior Newbie
creams are good for tightening skin!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0