SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Women's Health & Fitness
Reload this Page Would Anavar be the best choice?

Women's Health & Fitness Diet, Training, Supplements, & Drug Discussion


Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jack tors

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-14, 04:42 PM
Lightbulb Would Anavar be the best choice?
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2014
Likes: 3
Here are my stats. I'm just wondering if by the 28th if I started Anavar immediately if I would see results. Taking 10mg a day

Height 5'3.5
Weight 131
Body Fat 17%

I do 45 min fasted cardio in the morning with 15 min after I lift in the evening.

I eat 1400 calories but was maintaining at 3000.

I've been dieting for 10 weeks now. My coach slowly keeps bumping my calorie intake down because I am not losing.

I haven't ever taken anything unnatural before so I am trying to figure out what I need to take to cut and get off this plateau I am on. My boyfriend has taken test and tren so I know what I am getting into.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 05:14 PM
  #2
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1695
Yes that would harden your existing muscle and helps a lil with fat burning particularly visceral. Its affect on physique appearance is mainly cosmetic imo but will help your goals if u stay in till D day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 07:02 PM
  #3
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 536
Hes right but I wouldn't bother. Try other methods first... clean diet and fat burner.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-14, 11:19 PM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2014
Likes: 3
I've been clean eating and using L-carnitine and 7Keto DHEA for 2.5 mo now
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14, 02:44 AM
  #5
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes: 1695
Take the fuken var, get it down you, 10mg is ok and let us know aaaaalll the results
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14, 11:08 AM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2014
Likes: 3
I shall. I am starting today at 4pm I will be posting a new thread of daily changes, etc
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14, 11:23 AM
  #7
 
MattG's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2013
Likes: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Take the fuken var, get it down you, 10mg is ok and let us know aaaaalll the results
Is only 10mg a day even worth it? Just asking cause ive never taken var...thought minimum was 20, and ppl usually take 40ed?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14, 11:25 AM
  #8
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
Is only 10mg a day even worth it? Just asking cause ive never taken var...thought minimum was 20, and ppl usually take 40ed?
for chics it has to stay at 10mg or should. it could adversely effect them permanently...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-14, 12:23 PM
  #9
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2014
Likes: 3
I'm going to start with 5mg when I receive it and plan on using it until August 9th. I am not going to exceed 10mg and I'll be taking 5mg am & pm.

I'm trying to lose the last layer of stubborn fat that my diet and cardio can't seem to get rid of.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 04:48 AM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2016
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurephysiquep View Post
Here are my stats. I'm just wondering if by the 28th if I started Anavar immediately if I would see results. Taking 10mg a day

Height 5'3.5
Weight 131
Body Fat 17%

I do 45 min fasted cardio in the morning with 15 min after I lift in the evening.

I eat 1400 calories but was maintaining at 3000.

I've been dieting for 10 weeks now. My coach slowly keeps bumping my calorie intake down because I am not losing.

I haven't ever taken anything unnatural before so I am trying to figure out what I need to take to cut and get off this plateau I am on. My boyfriend has taken test and tren so I know what I am getting into.

I guess this enough for you, if you want to decrease your weight then you have to decrease your calories or there is lot's of medicine also available to decrease the wait but cardio is one of the best choice.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 07:15 AM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2984
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
I guess this enough for you, if you want to decrease your weight then you have to decrease your calories or there is lot's of medicine also available to decrease the wait but cardio is one of the best choice.
Don't be an idiot..why you bumping 2yr old threads....stop being a troll, we've got one already
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 08:21 AM
  #12
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Don't be an idiot..why you bumping 2yr old threads....stop being a troll, we've got one already
I'm sure he did it on accident relax brother LOL....
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-16, 10:08 AM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 2984
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I'm sure he did it on accident relax brother LOL....
Shut up lol


Bro, he's doing it to other threads
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 05:34 AM
  #14
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2016
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurephysiquep View Post
Here are my stats. I'm just wondering if by the 28th if I started Anavar immediately if I would see results. Taking 10mg a day

Height 5'3.5
Weight 131
Body Fat 17%

I do 45 min fasted cardio in the morning with 15 min after I lift in the evening.

I eat 1400 calories but was maintaining at 3000.

I've been dieting for 10 weeks now. My coach slowly keeps bumping my calorie intake down because I am not losing.

I haven't ever taken anything unnatural before so I am trying to figure out what I need to take to cut and get off this plateau I am on. My boyfriend has taken test and tren so I know what I am getting into.
This medicine is used to help people regain weight they have lost due to certain medical conditions (such as surgery, chronic infection, trauma. It is also used to relieve bone pain due to bone loss (osteoporosis). Oxandrolone belongs to a class of drugs known as anabolic steroids.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 06:09 AM
  #15
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by micky View Post
This medicine is used to help people regain weight they have lost due to certain medical conditions (such as surgery, chronic infection, trauma. It is also used to relieve bone pain due to bone loss (osteoporosis). Oxandrolone belongs to a class of drugs known as anabolic steroids.
Hey we are talking to you fella
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0