SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Women's Health & Fitness
Reload this Page Anavar Diary- 1st Cycle

Women's Health & Fitness Diet, Training, Supplements, & Drug Discussion

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-14, 11:09 PM

Founding Member
I've never seen stomach issues with Anavar, either, and it wouldn't really make sense that it could have been the "cause" of issues you are still experiencing while "off."

Stress doesn't "cause" IBS, but can certainly aggravate it. Have you tried keeping a food diary (I'm assuming you probably eat a lot of the same thing, though)? Are they going to do any other diagnostic testing? I hope you get it figured out soon. I'm sure it's miserable!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-14, 08:26 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurephysiquep View Post
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing what this cycle will do to me now that I am trying to put some size on and get stronger. Thankfully for Track season I will be sprinting and throwing, so I know that Var will help me out so much!

The only thing I question is now that I think about it. I had these weird severe stomach pains that would happen at night ( usually 1-2 hours after my last meal ) that happened during my Var cycle, although they still happen now, they would last 30 min and come in waves of pain that would almost make me black out, this led me to visit the ER where I had a full lab done ( as I stated above week 7 ) and everything came back normal. The Var wouldn't cause this would it? I still am having issues with my digestive system ( doctor believes I have IBS from stress ) but I have NEVER seen anyone complain about stomach pain with Var, and all my labs came back 100% normal ( dads a dr. so I know they were looked at with a fine tooth comb ).
I've never heard of that associated with anavar no.

As for the putting on size thing... Take it slow. I hate that I have to say this but I see it often enough that it needs to be said. Women can easily destroy their lines in the bulking process. Much easier than a man can. Train hard but watch the amount of weight your throwing around and how many cals your consuming. The last thing you want as a woman is a bulky/power type midsection.. Unless your the type of girl that just wants to be a monster than I say more power to ya. :P
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-14, 05:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks! That's what I thought.
My diet was the same for 10 weeks before it started acting up so I don't know the cause of the pain

and my midsection is my weakest part right now. I have tried anything and everything to build my ab muscles up to a Dana Bailey look and zero nothing. I lift heavy but I never max out. Any of my maxes are from working sets where I do anywhere from 4 to 12 reps. Sometimes after I have gotten sets in I will max out but I am not striving for powerlifting. I have my 15 to 20 rep sets
Old 10-12-14, 10:44 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thanks! That's what I thought.
My diet was the same for 10 weeks before it started acting up so I don't know the cause of the pain

Have you been using whey? Or rather, have you tried cutting it out if it's a staple in your diet?

And just out of curiosity - are you still using Shakeology? How did you like it?
Old 10-12-14, 02:21 PM

Superior Newbie
I have used whey for almost 2 years now! I wasn't taking Whey when my stomach was having the most issues, its so strange.

and I stopped it after June Show. I believe in whole foods over meal replacement shakes, I don't want to cause any feathers to be ruffled but if I am going to do a shake meal I take 2 scoops of whey and eat a form of fat and carb. You can save money that way.
Old 10-12-14, 02:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I have used whey for almost 2 years now! I wasn't taking Whey when my stomach was having the most issues, its so strange. and I stopped it after June Show. I believe in whole foods over meal replacement shakes, I don't want to cause any feathers to be ruffled but if I am going to do a shake meal I take 2 scoops of whey and eat a form of fat and carb. You can save money that way.

I definitely believe in real food as well, was just curious because I saw it in your previous posts.
Old 10-26-14, 07:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Well I will be getting the Var tuesday! I am so excited to start this cycle and see what I achieve! Also does anyone know if Var helps Cross Country runners? I tried googling it but had no success!
Old 10-26-14, 08:47 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Well I will be getting the Var tuesday! I am so excited to start this cycle and see what I achieve! Also does anyone know if Var helps Cross Country runners? I tried googling it but had no success!
I'm taking 40mg a day. I don't know about it being good for running. I find when I'm doing cardio On treadmill I get such a pump in my calves and shins it becomes painful.
Old 10-29-14, 10:03 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks! I did not think about that I will see how it goes!
Old 11-09-14, 05:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Update! I wasn't able to pick up the Var a couple weeks ago because of issues but I will be tonight and I am looking forward to updating on here! My running is over with in college so let the fun begin for me!
Old 11-16-14, 01:28 AM

Superior Newbie
Well It has started as of tonight. I finally picked up my cycle and will be taking 12.5mg a day in capsule form since it is all powder now because of certain reasons. Anyways I worked arms tonight 30 minutes after I took my 1st dose and either it was me really hyped or my pre workout but I had probably one of the top 10 workouts of my life tonight. Arms stayed pumped. Triceps were shaking after my first exercise I did. I did 8 to 12 reps and forced out extra reps if possible. WOO! Let the fun begin
Old 11-16-14, 11:02 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Well It has started as of tonight. I finally picked up my cycle and will be taking 12.5mg a day in capsule form since it is all powder now because of certain reasons. Anyways I worked arms tonight 30 minutes after I took my 1st dose and either it was me really hyped or my pre workout but I had probably one of the top 10 workouts of my life tonight. Arms stayed pumped. Triceps were shaking after my first exercise I did. I did 8 to 12 reps and forced out extra reps if possible. WOO! Let the fun begin
Placebo effect. The power of the mind is very strong.

Should post before and after pics. You scared? :wave:
Old 11-19-14, 07:22 PM

Superior Newbie
The good workouts continue! There is a big difference in the powder then the company made Var I had my first cycle! I will post before and afters in a couple weeks.
Old 11-19-14, 07:23 PM

Superior Newbie
No side effects yet. Looking forward to see how far this cycle gets me
Old 11-21-14, 09:50 AM

Administrator
stop being a pussy and post pics!
Old 12-01-14, 02:13 PM

Superior Newbie
I wil get pictures by the end of the week but the cycle is going well. I am on Day 13 now. and already noticing strength gains and size is coming back slowly.
Old 12-09-14, 01:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Update on back progress! Definitely seeing the effects of the Var at 12.5 mg a day.

I am getting stronger and surprising myself daily!

Old 12-09-14, 02:17 PM

Administrator
Look great. Hard to see the progress without the before shot though.

Have you outlined your diet here? Might be interesting for other girls trying to get in your kind of shape.
Old 12-09-14, 02:33 PM

Founding Member
Back looks good. How many weeks out are you>? How's the front looking. Legs are usually the last to come in for girls but hopefully you're starting to see some lines.
Old 12-19-14, 10:15 AM
Update!

Superior Newbie
To Bouncer- I had a diet while contest prepping but right now I am bulking until February 1st, then I will start cutting for a show that is currently 6 mo. out! So I will post my diet around that time!

To Chad77- currently 25ish weeks out! The front is holding steady. I have some striation in my legs and my upper front body is totally fine.I have striations pretty well. If only my genetics allowed for vascularity :( but one can only pray for so much, lol

Update on my cycle: It is going well!! Day 25 on it. No side effects that I can see right now, I feel great, definitely loving the strength gains I am having right now. In August I benched 135bX1 with all that I had. Hopped on the bench last week maxed out with 150lbs. Repped 135 easily! This week I did 2 sets of 135bX4 and the workout I was doing had me 1 rep so I did 145lb like it is cake, so I am going to max again in a couple weeks because I think I could get 160+ lbs pretty exciting about that. The var is definitely keeping me leaner during this bulk then last year and I am not doing any form of cardio at all. But I plan on starting next week 3 days a week the stairclimber machine. All my other lifts are drastically improving also. Shrugs I got 275lbs for 10. Shoulder press has increased over 50% in weight.

I am so excited to see the transformation after this cycle!
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-07-16, 11:57 PM

Superior Newbie
take some carnitine would help

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0