SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Women's Health & Fitness
Reload this Page cellulite

Women's Health & Fitness Diet, Training, Supplements, & Drug Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-16, 05:57 AM
cellulite

Superior Newbie
As a spin off to the hamstring talk, it got me thinking about one of my own personal problems. Cellulite. Now standing up relaxed, most people would say "WHERE??". But one day recently my sister who thinks i had a perfect figure was blown off her chair when i bent down to pick something up and she seen a dimple in my leg from quite a distance. It made her decade, but has driven me insane ever since. So it's basically when I take a squat position (guess who no longer wears shorts on leg day), I get a couple of dimples in the backs of my legs half way between my knee & Butt. I recently changed my diet which was not bad before, but now im being a bit more dedicated and strict. So i'm kinda unsure as to wether I also need to be upping the cardio or concentrating on my leg workout. You read all about cellulite not being so called normal stored fat & how hard it is to get rid of. I don't know what or who to believe & I find it bizarre that I even have it after all the running I do. Thank god i don't have it like mashed potatoes, but it's just 2 or 3 dimple like dents & i wouldnt have cared too much except my silly sister thinks she hit the jackpot spotting them & wont shut up about it. haha. So any theorys, advice would be so much appreciated?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-16, 09:51 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanbrits View Post
As a spin off to the hamstring talk, it got me thinking about one of my own personal problems. Cellulite. Now standing up relaxed, most people would say "WHERE??". But one day recently my sister who thinks i had a perfect figure was blown off her chair when i bent down to pick something up and she seen a dimple in my leg from quite a distance. It made her decade, but has driven me insane ever since. So it's basically when I take a squat position (guess who no longer wears shorts on leg day), I get a couple of dimples in the backs of my legs half way between my knee & Butt. I recently changed my diet which was not bad before, but now im being a bit more dedicated and strict. So i'm kinda unsure as to wether I also need to be upping the cardio or concentrating on my leg workout. You read all about cellulite not being so called normal stored fat & how hard it is to get rid of. I don't know what or who to believe & I find it bizarre that I even have it after all the running I do. Thank god i don't have it like mashed potatoes, but it's just 2 or 3 dimple like dents & i wouldnt have cared too much except my silly sister thinks she hit the jackpot spotting them & wont shut up about it. haha. So any theorys, advice would be so much appreciated?
There is definitely a genetic aspect to it that may be hard to fight against.

I would imagine that diet would play a bigger role than a leg workout. Working the leg muscles wouldn't really have much of an effect on how fat is stored on them, it would just tone the muscle. Get your diet as perfect as you can and see if that changes anything. Keep training, keep doing cardio but most importantly get that diet spot on.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-16, 11:08 AM

Administrator
Aronia reduces cellulite

A capful of super-berry Aronia juice a day can reduce not too serious types of cellulite. Serbian researchers discovered this when they gave Aronia juice to nearly thirty adult women.

Cellulite

Cellulite occurs when fat in the subcutaneous layers develops a grainy structure. This can happen when the compartments of which fat tissue is composed – researchers call this subcutaneous tissue fascicles – become enlarged.

Cellulite can also happen when the collagen structures surrounding the subcutaneous tissue fascicles lose their suppleness or shrink. A popular theory is that both these processes are a consequence of the capillaries just under the surface of the skin clogging up.

Study

If you give people anthocyanins from berries or other fruit, their capillaries become suppler, wider and they start to function better. So it may just be the case that supplementation with super-berry Aronia melanocarpa reduces cellulite. This was the reasoning of researchers at the University of Belgrade. So they got together 29 women aged 25-48 with grade-2 cellulite and gave them 100 ml aronia juice every day for 90 days. They used a product manufactured by Conimex, which is available in Serbian supermarkets.

Conclusion

"Results obtained in this study showed marked potential of anthocyanin-rich chokeberry juice to improve the morphology of skin and subcutaneous tissue in the regions affected by cellulite under in vivo conditions", the researchers conclude. "These findings add new evidence in the dossier of beneficial effects of anthocyanins and postulate a new research strategy for both prevention and treatment of cellulite."

Aronia Berry Powder Amazon
Old 02-05-17, 10:14 AM

Superior Newbie
Have you ever heard of the fasciablaster? There is a big group on Facebook with a ton of ladies getting great results. I think her website is AshleyBlacksystems.com. I have the big one and the small one but I'm lazy about using it all over. I do use the small one on my neck for my cspine issues and on my head and face for migraine and sinus and it does help a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-17, 07:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Cellulite problems????????? im a 15 year old girl and i have ALOT of cellulite on my thighs. Im not over weight but i not skinny either. My BMI is in a healthy weight range. im just always embarrassed of my thighs the cellulite goes down to just above my knee. the thing is my legs are skinny compared to the rest of my body, i just Dont know why. Its so depressing to know that im at the peak of my life and i have to spend it on worrying what people think of my legs. I Dont mind my weight or the shape of my body just my legs. is there any other reason why i have cellulite, and how to get rid of it??
Old 04-18-17, 08:56 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlinhellian View Post
Cellulite problems????????? im a 15 year old girl and i have ALOT of cellulite on my thighs. Im not over weight but i not skinny either. My BMI is in a healthy weight range. im just always embarrassed of my thighs the cellulite goes down to just above my knee. the thing is my legs are skinny compared to the rest of my body, i just Dont know why. Its so depressing to know that im at the peak of my life and i have to spend it on worrying what people think of my legs. I Dont mind my weight or the shape of my body just my legs. is there any other reason why i have cellulite, and how to get rid of it??
I'll be honest. At 15 if your not overweight yet you have cellulite that is largely genetic and I'm not really sure there is all that much you can do. Don't mean to crush your spirits but just try to stay in the best shape you can and eat as healthy as you can.
sarlinhellian likes this.
Old 04-19-17, 04:02 PM

Superior Newbie
What is Velashape for cellulite reduction and how does it work? Am I candidate for Symphony Velashape treatments?
Old 04-23-17, 04:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Cellulite treatment???.anyone know the cellulite treatment called DERMASONIC?

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0