SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Women's Health & Fitness (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/womens-health-fitness/)
-   -   cellulite (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/womens-health-fitness/67024-cellulite)

fanbrits 07-15-16 06:57 AM

cellulite
 
As a spin off to the hamstring talk, it got me thinking about one of my own personal problems. Cellulite. Now standing up relaxed, most people would say "WHERE??". But one day recently my sister who thinks i had a perfect figure was blown off her chair when i bent down to pick something up and she seen a dimple in my leg from quite a distance. It made her decade, but has driven me insane ever since. So it's basically when I take a squat position (guess who no longer wears shorts on leg day), I get a couple of dimples in the backs of my legs half way between my knee & Butt. I recently changed my diet which was not bad before, but now im being a bit more dedicated and strict. So i'm kinda unsure as to wether I also need to be upping the cardio or concentrating on my leg workout. You read all about cellulite not being so called normal stored fat & how hard it is to get rid of. I don't know what or who to believe & I find it bizarre that I even have it after all the running I do. Thank god i don't have it like mashed potatoes, but it's just 2 or 3 dimple like dents & i wouldnt have cared too much except my silly sister thinks she hit the jackpot spotting them & wont shut up about it. haha. So any theorys, advice would be so much appreciated?

Bouncer 07-15-16 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanbrits (Post 741450)
As a spin off to the hamstring talk, it got me thinking about one of my own personal problems. Cellulite. Now standing up relaxed, most people would say "WHERE??". But one day recently my sister who thinks i had a perfect figure was blown off her chair when i bent down to pick something up and she seen a dimple in my leg from quite a distance. It made her decade, but has driven me insane ever since. So it's basically when I take a squat position (guess who no longer wears shorts on leg day), I get a couple of dimples in the backs of my legs half way between my knee & Butt. I recently changed my diet which was not bad before, but now im being a bit more dedicated and strict. So i'm kinda unsure as to wether I also need to be upping the cardio or concentrating on my leg workout. You read all about cellulite not being so called normal stored fat & how hard it is to get rid of. I don't know what or who to believe & I find it bizarre that I even have it after all the running I do. Thank god i don't have it like mashed potatoes, but it's just 2 or 3 dimple like dents & i wouldnt have cared too much except my silly sister thinks she hit the jackpot spotting them & wont shut up about it. haha. So any theorys, advice would be so much appreciated?

There is definitely a genetic aspect to it that may be hard to fight against.

I would imagine that diet would play a bigger role than a leg workout. Working the leg muscles wouldn't really have much of an effect on how fat is stored on them, it would just tone the muscle. Get your diet as perfect as you can and see if that changes anything. Keep training, keep doing cardio but most importantly get that diet spot on.

Bouncer 07-26-16 12:08 PM

Aronia reduces cellulite

http://i.imgur.com/WtNSzHj.jpg

A capful of super-berry Aronia juice a day can reduce not too serious types of cellulite. Serbian researchers discovered this when they gave Aronia juice to nearly thirty adult women.

Cellulite

Cellulite occurs when fat in the subcutaneous layers develops a grainy structure. This can happen when the compartments of which fat tissue is composed – researchers call this subcutaneous tissue fascicles – become enlarged.

Cellulite can also happen when the collagen structures surrounding the subcutaneous tissue fascicles lose their suppleness or shrink. A popular theory is that both these processes are a consequence of the capillaries just under the surface of the skin clogging up.

Study

If you give people anthocyanins from berries or other fruit, their capillaries become suppler, wider and they start to function better. So it may just be the case that supplementation with super-berry Aronia melanocarpa reduces cellulite. This was the reasoning of researchers at the University of Belgrade. So they got together 29 women aged 25-48 with grade-2 cellulite and gave them 100 ml aronia juice every day for 90 days. They used a product manufactured by Conimex, which is available in Serbian supermarkets.

Conclusion

"Results obtained in this study showed marked potential of anthocyanin-rich chokeberry juice to improve the morphology of skin and subcutaneous tissue in the regions affected by cellulite under in vivo conditions", the researchers conclude. "These findings add new evidence in the dossier of beneficial effects of anthocyanins and postulate a new research strategy for both prevention and treatment of cellulite."


Aronia Berry Powder Amazon

petlady 02-05-17 10:14 AM

Have you ever heard of the fasciablaster? There is a big group on Facebook with a ton of ladies getting great results. I think her website is AshleyBlacksystems.com. I have the big one and the small one but I'm lazy about using it all over. I do use the small one on my neck for my cspine issues and on my head and face for migraine and sinus and it does help a ton.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarlinhellian 04-18-17 08:35 AM

Cellulite problems????????? im a 15 year old girl and i have ALOT of cellulite on my thighs. Im not over weight but i not skinny either. My BMI is in a healthy weight range. im just always embarrassed of my thighs the cellulite goes down to just above my knee. the thing is my legs are skinny compared to the rest of my body, i just Dont know why. Its so depressing to know that im at the peak of my life and i have to spend it on worrying what people think of my legs. I Dont mind my weight or the shape of my body just my legs. is there any other reason why i have cellulite, and how to get rid of it??

Bouncer 04-18-17 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarlinhellian (Post 763804)
Cellulite problems????????? im a 15 year old girl and i have ALOT of cellulite on my thighs. Im not over weight but i not skinny either. My BMI is in a healthy weight range. im just always embarrassed of my thighs the cellulite goes down to just above my knee. the thing is my legs are skinny compared to the rest of my body, i just Dont know why. Its so depressing to know that im at the peak of my life and i have to spend it on worrying what people think of my legs. I Dont mind my weight or the shape of my body just my legs. is there any other reason why i have cellulite, and how to get rid of it??

I'll be honest. At 15 if your not overweight yet you have cellulite that is largely genetic and I'm not really sure there is all that much you can do. Don't mean to crush your spirits but just try to stay in the best shape you can and eat as healthy as you can.

Sharoun 04-19-17 05:02 PM

What is Velashape for cellulite reduction and how does it work? Am I candidate for Symphony Velashape treatments?

sarlinhellian 04-23-17 05:22 PM

Cellulite treatment???.anyone know the cellulite treatment called DERMASONIC?

Briana 07-01-17 08:06 PM

How do you get rid of cellulite?
I have had cellulite on my thighs for a long long long time, and what I dont get is that I am not big (size 4 pants) and I excersize a LOT. How do I get rid of cellulite and/or prevent it?

Bouncer 07-02-17 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Briana (Post 773770)
How do you get rid of cellulite?
I have had cellulite on my thighs for a long long long time, and what I dont get is that I am not big (size 4 pants) and I excersize a LOT. How do I get rid of cellulite and/or prevent it?

its genetic. its how you store fat in certain areas. there is no magic solution. the only thing you can do is stay as lean as possible so that your body stores as little bodyfat as possible. in other words hard work. strict diet, cardio, weight training etc.. you are basically in a fight with your genetics unfortunately.

BowHunter 07-06-17 07:24 PM

Hell, I'd try that aronia juice if you can get it. Try to duplicate the study outlined in Bouncer's post and keep a log. I am sure many on the board would be interested in first hand results.

Just did a google search and it looks like it is easy to buy online.

Bouncer 07-07-17 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowHunter (Post 774326)
Hell, I'd try that aronia juice if you can get it. Try to duplicate the study outlined in Bouncer's post and keep a log. I am sure many on the board would be interested in first hand results.

Just did a google search and it looks like it is easy to buy online.

I honestly will be very surprised if it works. It's just the way some women store body fat. That aronia juice or whatever would have to change the fundamental way their bodies are storing fat which in my mind is a bit hard to believe.

BowHunter 07-07-17 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 774376)
I honestly will be very surprised if it works. It's just the way some women store body fat. That aronia juice or whatever would have to change the fundamental way their bodies are storing fat which in my mind is a bit hard to believe.

True that. I don't see how it could hurt though. That's my decision making process sometimes. Can it hurt? Can it help? If the answer to only one of those questions is yes, it's an easy decision. If the answer to both questions is yes, then I have to weigh risk vs. benefit.

sofiabovinoclau 08-08-17 07:18 AM

Opinion
 
A regular exercise practice cannot cure celluliteóbut in many cases it can help prevent or reduce its appearance. A popular theory is that both these processes are a consequence of the capillaries just under the surface of the skin clogging up.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.



SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0