Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little dbol should do the trick

Ha ha

Of all people who's posting this too lol...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Is that an actor for a movie about Mike Tyson? Dude looks just like him.
    Are you surprised actors use steroids for certain roles?
    It's been going on forever. Obviously Sylvester Stallone, Mark Wahlberg is big in some movies and skinny in others. He actually went from 131 for one movie to 190 in 8 weeks for another. Only one way anyone can do that, put on that much muscle not fat and water, impossible otherwise.
    Brad Pitt, never big but guy has gotten unnaturally shredded for some movies. Fight Club, Troy.
    Will Smith for Ali.
    Every single super hero actor.
    High Jackson, I can keep going.
    They are doing the smart thing. They are making 100s of millions of dollars of course they will do whatever needed.
    BTW the women are using things also.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate how people think “oh just take a cycle and boom you’re mr Olympia”

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
        Is that an actor for a movie about Mike Tyson? Dude looks just like him.
        Are you surprised actors use steroids for certain roles?
        It's been going on forever. Obviously Sylvester Stallone, Mark Wahlberg is big in some movies and skinny in others. He actually went from 131 for one movie to 190 in 8 weeks for another. Only one way anyone can do that, put on that much muscle not fat and water, impossible otherwise.
        Brad Pitt, never big but guy has gotten unnaturally shredded for some movies. Fight Club, Troy.
        Will Smith for Ali.
        Every single super hero actor.
        High Jackson, I can keep going.
        They are doing the smart thing. They are making 100s of millions of dollars of course they will do whatever needed.
        BTW the women are using things also.

The Rock is natural you fucken liar! :D

Comment

A 52 year old playing a 53 year old!! Makes sense

Michael Jai White is the real Mike Tyson Doppelganger

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

The Rock is natural you fucken liar! :D
            Lol. I wish he was. The guy is a damn beast. I'm not one to really talk someone up but the Rock is an amazing dude. A 4 year scholarship Football player at the U of Miami when it was the U. Just missed being good enough for NFl, played in Canada, became the biggest Wrestling star in the world then decided to act, lol. Hes a good damn actor. Watch that movie with Mark Wahlberg, I forget what its called but it's about three muscleheads kidnapping a rich guy for ransom. Its hilarious and the Rock is awesome in it.

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
              Lol. I wish he was. The guy is a damn beast. I'm not one to really talk someone up but the Rock is an amazing dude. A 4 year scholarship Football player at the U of Miami when it was the U. Just missed being good enough for NFl, played in Canada, became the biggest Wrestling star in the world then decided to act, lol. Hes a good damn actor. Watch that movie with Mark Wahlberg, I forget what its called but it's about three muscleheads kidnapping a rich guy for ransom. Its hilarious and the Rock is awesome in it.

Woooshhhh

Movie is pain and gain.

Only person that was natural was Anthony Macky

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X