High Estradiol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Estradiol

Been on TRT for about 7 months. Taking around 225 mg of test-c a week. Been taking Nolvadex 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks, 1/2mg a week of arimidex for 6 months before that. I've been feeling super fatigued for a couple months now, hot flashes and BP is is all over the place. Heres a screenshot of my blood work. Any opinions? Thanks.

Originally posted by Vercengetorix View Post
    Been on TRT for about 7 months. Taking around 225 mg of test-c a week. Been taking Nolvadex 50mg a day for the last 4 weeks, 1/2mg a week of arimidex for 6 months before that. I've been feeling super fatigued for a couple months now, hot flashes and BP is is all over the place. Heres a screenshot of my blood work. Any opinions? Thanks.
    so you stopped taking adex and replaced it with nolvadex? that's your problem. nolvadex does not have any effect on lowering estro levels. it simply blocks estro from interacting with your nips so you don't get gyno.

you need to drop nolvadex and go back to adex or aromasin. adex dose would be something like .5mg EOD or E3D. that will lower your estro levels.

whats your typical BP look like? if it's really high that could cause the fatigue. gotta get that under control.

Comment

Yeah I didn't want to drop the adex but I had a supply chain issue and thought Nolvadex would be the next best thing. I'm working on the BP. I appreciate the advice.

Comment

Yeah I didn't want to drop the adex but I had a supply chain issue and thought Nolvadex would be the next best thing. I'm working on the BP. I appreciate the advice.
        yea nolv only saved you from potential gyno so that's a good thing but yea not doing anything for estro control

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

so you stopped taking adex and replaced it with nolvadex? that's your problem. nolvadex does not have any effect on lowering estro levels. it simply blocks estro from interacting with your nips so you don't get gyno.

you need to drop nolvadex and go back to adex or aromasin. adex dose would be something like .5mg EOD or E3D. that will lower your estro levels.

whats your typical BP look like? if it's really high that could cause the fatigue. gotta get that under control.
          So I'm having a problem getting Adex. What would a good dosage for Aromasin be?

Comment

So I'm having a problem getting Adex. What would a good dosage for Aromasin be?
            something like 12.5mgs EOD would work

Comment

Might want to back off the test dose a bit and you may not have to run an AI, or at least less dose of an AI. 1,700 ng/dl is a little bit higher than an HRT dose lol. If your legit just wanting to use the test for HRT, I would cut it to 150-175 mgs. Get your levels down to around 1,000 and that might clear your E2 issues up as well as BP. Just a thought

Comment

Working...
              X