Letrozole side effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letrozole side effects

I started taking 2.5 mg of Letrozole a couple days ago and I’ve had EXPLOSIVE diarrhea ever since is it the pills or something else? Has anyone else experienced this

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    I started taking 2.5 mg of Letrozole a couple days ago and I’ve had EXPLOSIVE diarrhea ever since is it the pills or something else? Has anyone else experienced this
    Letro is powerful. Never had that happen though, but after some other horror stories of crashed estrogen, I switched to Aromasin. No sides from Aromasin...

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Comment

no never heard of diarrhea from it. but just know that shit it potent. it will absolutely crash your estro which isn't good for health. your joints will feel 90 years old. the only reason to use it is to reverse gyno lumps. if you have no lumps you have no buisness on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

no never heard of diarrhea from it. but just know that shit it potent. it will absolutely crash your estro which isn't good for health. your joints will feel 90 years old. the only reason to use it is to reverse gyno lumps. if you have no lumps you have no buisness on it.
        My left nipple was getting extremely sore and puffy I always get some dime sized knots but this was gradually getting bigger and more sore so I decided to go on the Letrozole I think 2.5Mg every other day wouldn’t be too bad. I started with 2.5mg everyday for 4 days to get a jump on the problem then I thought I could back off to maintain. What do you think

Comment

you should be controling the gyno with something more mild like adex or aromasin.

whatever is causing your gyno will come right back after you stop letro.

letro will kill gains and hurt your health. you will come off, gyno will come back and it will be a repeating cycle. not a good plan.

learn to control gyno so that it never flairs up in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            you should be controling the gyno with something more mild like adex or aromasin.

whatever is causing your gyno will come right back after you stop letro.

letro will kill gains and hurt your health. you will come off, gyno will come back and it will be a repeating cycle. not a good plan.

learn to control gyno so that it never flairs up in the first place.
            Damn well I guess my plan wasn’t as great as I thought lol

Comment

Damn well I guess my plan wasn’t as great as I thought lol
              letro is incredibly harsh. it's basically posien. its only use is when everything else has been tried and you have a big hard lump and your trying to avoid surgery. it has the power to reverse hard gyno.

Comment

As everybody else has said....letro is hella harsh, I wouldn't doubt diarrhea or any other sides. Only take letro in an EMERGENCY. But yeah, If your running a big stack and you know your going to have bad sides (E2) then it will pay dividends to run an aromasin or arimadex to keep it from getting to that point. If you take. Liquid letrozol it literally tastes like kerosene.. .

Comment

Working...
                X