Who here mostly uses HRT/TRT Doses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here mostly uses HRT/TRT Doses?

If I were to just run say 125mgs per week would that be considered a "healthy dose"?

I've always considered 250mgs a week a healthy low dose cruise but I know doctors would not considered that exactly healthy.

With gyms still being a pain in the ass with only allowing a certain amount of people and long wait lists especially around the time that I like to go I haven't been training nearly as much as I would like.

I came off for about 3 months but that has not been a good experience. Very low mentally. My normal rational self became almost paranoid and full of anxiety. Mental fog and lack of clarity kicked in heavy. Anyway, never again. One of the worst experiences of my life.

Anyway... thoughts on a 125mg dose?

I've been on ~150mg/wk for the past few months and I feel great. I take 9 units of 250mg Test-E everyday subcutaneously.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Comment

For most men including myself 100-125mg wk is perfect for TRT

Comment

Imo doctors like using the broad brush when it comes to prescriptions. I’ve seen too many times that they prescribe the same 125mg dosage to a 75 year old grandpa and a 40 year old. They rarely put any of the vitals or overall muscle mass (BMI) or how strenuous their exercises or simply how active their daily life style is in to their calculations.

Of course having said that if you are going to run higher dosage make sure your BP and the other vitals are in check.
        I also was off since March and just took my first shot of 200mg test E last week. I didn’t feel like crap while I was off, in fact I barely notice any difference when it comes to mood or head space. Sex drive didn’t change either
        But the combination of eating like shit and taking any being off for four months took a tool on the looks. Lol.

On a side note though...I sure didn’t miss the pinning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          If I were to just run say 125mgs per week would that be considered a "healthy dose"?

I've always considered 250mgs a week a healthy low dose cruise but I know doctors would not considered that exactly healthy.

With gyms still being a pain in the ass with only allowing a certain amount of people and long wait lists especially around the time that I like to go I haven't been training nearly as much as I would like.

I came off for about 3 months but that has not been a good experience. Very low mentally. My normal rational self became almost paranoid and full of anxiety. Mental fog and lack of clarity kicked in heavy. Anyway, never again. One of the worst experiences of my life.

I think 125mg a week would be great, maybe even a little much. I've found that with good underground labs their dose will be a little high usually. I know tons of guys who are prescribed TRT from the doctor and they give them one 250mg shot every two weeks. Seems so crazy to me why they would do that that, having the guys levels go up and down, up and down. I agree with beast, that all too often they paint with a broad brush. I have ran 125mgs a week for a few months, had my levels check and they were still like 1,500 Ng/dl. When I cruise or TRT I like for.my levels to be around 1,000 personally. Only way to know for sure is try the dose and check your levels. I think 125mg sounds like a good starting point though.

Comment

Why TRT now? If you are not working out wouldn't the higher dose help you preserve your muscle?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              Why TRT now? If you are not working out wouldn't the higher dose help you preserve your muscle?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

more about health both mentally and physically.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
                I've been on ~150mg/wk for the past few months and I feel great. I take 9 units of 250mg Test-E everyday subcutaneously.

Curious why you inject and oil based solution Subq shit probably hurts unless you do 0.25ml per shot. Even then why not IM injection?

Comment

Bouncer did you come off cold turkey or take a pct any nolvadex or Clomid or hcg?

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

Curious why you inject and oil based solution Subq shit probably hurts unless you do 0.25ml per shot. Even then why not IM injection?
                    I only do 9 units (.09 ML) everyday. Zero pain and quick dissipation because of the small amount.

I've always done IM and spread out Test-E injections twice a week. Even at lower doses, I've always had bad side effects (acne, water, gyno).

I did some research and found that studies of subq testosterone injections showed more stable blood levels and increased half life. I combined the subq method with injecting every day (for even more stability) which has made my levels very stable and greatly minimized any of typical side effects.

So the main reason why I'm not doing IM is because I don't want to tear up my muscles with every day pinning (fuck scar tissue). For TRT dosing, I will never go back to IM. I might even try the subq for blasting... but that will depend on how much I'm using.

And by the way, 35 units was the most I've pinned subq of oil at 1 time. With a quick rub after the shot, the lump dissipated in about a day.

Comment

Based on my labs(posted on here)at 125mgs a week, I stay in the high 700s and at times low 800s.

When im completely OFF, literally nothing. I'm in the mid 200s.

250 a week to maintain? Is a bit much IMO.

I think based off what I've done in all of my years with labs, i like the 125 a week to just look and feel great.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been on TRT for 4 or 5 years now. I find that after several different dosages, I do fine on 100-150mg a week. Then again, I'm pushing the big 5-0 this year and I only use my penis when the wife let's me which is not to often.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          Bouncer did you come off cold turkey or take a pct any nolvadex or Clomid or hcg?
                          i was running adex for awhile after.

Comment

thanks for the feedback peeps. yea i think 125mgs per week will do just fine for awhile.

Comment

thanks for the feedback peeps. yea i think 125mgs per week will do just fine for awhile.
                              Perfect!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X