Testo cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testo cycle

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has a testosterone cycle please. With their respective protectors for when it ends.
    Since I am thinking of placing a new order on one of the partner websites to have for two cycles for this year and next.
    Thank you very much to all.

Originally posted by Tize View Post
    Hello everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has a testosterone cycle please. With their respective protectors for when it ends.
    Since I am thinking of placing a new order on one of the partner websites to have for two cycles for this year and next.
    Thank you very much to all.
    how many cycles have you done? what is your goal?

in general i'd say 500mgs test eneth or cyp per week for 12-16 weeks with aromasin on hand in case of sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

how many cycles have you done? what is your goal?

in general i'd say 500mgs test eneth or cyp per week for 12-16 weeks with aromasin on hand in case of sides.

Hello, I already have three cycles.
      The one that gave me the best result was one from Testo and that is why I wanted to start a new one with the recommendation here please.

I would like to buy everything you need for those 12/16 weeks you are talking about and for another one after a few months off, let's say for next year.

And the protectors and others, I have read that whenever we do we have to do a Post cycle afterwards.

Thank you very much.

Comment

yea so test at 500mgs per week and aromasin to keep estro under control and pct after cycle for a month or so. i'd say 12.5 mgs E3D.

Comment

Hello good night, thank you very much for your help and response.
          I am going to prepare the weeks so that they are a total of 12 and make the order of everything necessary.
          I still have at home about 8 ampoules of 250 of Testo that I can start with while I receive the necessary order.

What I am not very clear about and if you are so kind to guide me please.

Aromasin, I just looked and they are 50mg pills, I'm going to order them too.
          The PCT, I imagine it is the Clomid or the Tamoxifen in pills too, if not, tell me its name to also look at it please.
          I don't quite understand what the 12.5 mgs E3D is. If you can tell me his trade name please and so I also buy the doses.

Thank you very much for everything and for your time. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tize View Post
            Hello good night, thank you very much for your help and response.
            I am going to prepare the weeks so that they are a total of 12 and make the order of everything necessary.
            I still have at home about 8 ampoules of 250 of Testo that I can start with while I receive the necessary order.

What I am not very clear about and if you are so kind to guide me please.

Aromasin, I just looked and they are 50mg pills, I'm going to order them too.
            The PCT, I imagine it is the Clomid or the Tamoxifen in pills too, if not, tell me its name to also look at it please.
            I don't quite understand what the 12.5 mgs E3D is. If you can tell me his trade name please and so I also buy the doses.

Thank you very much for everything and for your time. :-)
            aromasin usually comes in 25mg tabs so you cut them in half.

i never use clomid. i would actually just stay on the aromasin a few weeks after your last shot of test. that would be my PCT. i wouldn't use the nolv or clomid. aromasin does a fine enough job bringing natty t levels back.

Comment

Hello, thank you very much for your help and for your recommendation.
              I am going to look at the websites where I can buy everything I need.

These days ago, on Tuesday I put on the first test and the day before yesterday the other and I have had a fever for several days, and it will be bad. Some fever, but already today I seem to be recovering.

Thanks again for your time and for everything as always.
              See you soon.

Comment

Working...
              X