Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

I have been gone since everything, including gyms, closed on March 16th. I am in NYC, they did not play around here. Things are just opening again now. The gyms open Monday the 24th.
    I got fed up about 3 weeks ago and just dropped a bunch of cash on home equipment. So, I stated everything but back and Legs 3 weeks ago. Still had more than 4 months doing nothing. Forget about watching yourself shrink, mentally, it really got to me. Not because of my appearance. Because exercise has just been something I just do for close to 30 years. It was mentally difficult. I stayed on 250 mgs of test E the entire time and stayed much better than I thought I would. I am about a quarter of the size I was in March but I'm really lean and still muscular by normal people's standards, lol. I'll post a picture I took 3 weeks ago right before i started back.
    I feel so much better, have put some back already. Other than heavy chest presses, shoulder presses, Legs and Back I can do everything else at home. Going to go to gym, early, 530 AM, just for things I can not do home.
    Started 250 mgs omnedren mon, wed, fri
    Deca 300 mgs Mon and Friday
    20 mg Superdrol a day
    2 IUS GH A DAY
    10 mg of novelsex a day.
    I decided to try the lowest possible dose of GH, something I have never done before. I just think people read your supposed to take X amount of whatever drug. Everyone is so different. That is what everyone can not get about the top professionals. Most, that I have known, do not take any more than anyone else. A lot of the time they actually use less. The reason they are the best in the world, one of the biggest reasons, is they react unusually well to anabolic drugs at lower doses than most.
    It's a misconception, because of those youtube fools, that you need to take as much as you can afford. I watched one video on there once, that Boston kid and was just in disbelief.
    Anyway, I do not know about size but in the three weeks I have been using the 2 ius a day of GH. the little bit of fat I had on me just fell off. I have to be 6% body fat right now. To give an example of what i eat yesterday I had a whopper, fries, milk shake, a pound of pasta, pancakes, I'll stop there. And I keep loosing fat. I measured my waist last night, 29 and under a half inch, lol. When I competed I would get to 28.
    Hope everyone is and has gotten through this disaster we are dealing with.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
    I have been gone since everything, including gyms, closed on March 16th. I am in NYC, they did not play around here. Things are just opening again now. The gyms open Monday the 24th.
    I got fed up about 3 weeks ago and just dropped a bunch of cash on home equipment. So, I stated everything but back and Legs 3 weeks ago. Still had more than 4 months doing nothing. Forget about watching yourself shrink, mentally, it really got to me. Not because of my appearance. Because exercise has just been something I just do for close to 30 years. It was mentally difficult. I stayed on 250 mgs of test E the entire time and stayed much better than I thought I would. I am about a quarter of the size I was in March but I'm really lean and still muscular by normal people's standards, lol. I'll post a picture I took 3 weeks ago right before i started back.
    I feel so much better, have put some back already. Other than heavy chest presses, shoulder presses, Legs and Back I can do everything else at home. Going to go to gym, early, 530 AM, just for things I can not do home.
    Started 250 mgs omnedren mon, wed, fri
    Deca 300 mgs Mon and Friday
    20 mg Superdrol a day
    2 IUS GH A DAY
    10 mg of novelsex a day.
    I decided to try the lowest possible dose of GH, something I have never done before. I just think people read your supposed to take X amount of whatever drug. Everyone is so different. That is what everyone can not get about the top professionals. Most, that I have known, do not take any more than anyone else. A lot of the time they actually use less. The reason they are the best in the world, one of the biggest reasons, is they react unusually well to anabolic drugs at lower doses than most.
    It's a misconception, because of those youtube fools, that you need to take as much as you can afford. I watched one video on there once, that Boston kid and was just in disbelief.
    Anyway, I do not know about size but in the three weeks I have been using the 2 ius a day of GH. the little bit of fat I had on me just fell off. I have to be 6% body fat right now. To give an example of what i eat yesterday I had a whopper, fries, milk shake, a pound of pasta, pancakes, I'll stop there. And I keep loosing fat. I measured my waist last night, 29 and under a half inch, lol. When I competed I would get to 28.
    Hope everyone is and has gotten through this disaster we are dealing with.

Gyms still aren't open in Cali... haven't lifted in 4 months. only been doing cardio. figured i would use the time to give body a nice break like Levrone was famous for doing. it's difficult and I feel like a skinny fat little bitch. but on the glass half full side of things.. any nagging aches and pains I once had are now all gone. whenever gyms do open again I will be better off because of the long forced break. mentally and physically I will have a renewed and refreshed outlook.

p.s. at 3 weeks GH isn't melting fat off anyone. complete placebo effect. you want it to be working and thus you have willed yourself to believe it. I'm not talking about chinese shit either. i'm talking the best of the best US/Euro pharm grade GH. not arguing with ya or talking shit, don't take offence. this is not a case of "some people respond different". GH simply hasn't had the time to take effect in a fat burning capacity after only 3 weeks. just accept what I say as a scientific fact and trust that I am as smart as they come! :D :D :D

Comment

by the way, you bring up a good point. i actually thought I would have lost a lot more muscle by now. all I've been running is 125mgs once per week test E. basically TRT so i wouldn't crash.

i wonder what we would look like if we didn't have that bit of test to preserve muscle. probably be a lot worse off.

Comment

No doubt, there would be a humongous difference between just discontinuing everything and staying on a maintenance dose of test. If I stopped everything I would be 145 pounds right now.
        Like I said, earlier in this thread, its been about three weeks I've been training again.
        I am shocked by the effects of 2 iu's of gh a day. It's something I have never used, just because I couldn't afford it when I was a broke student competing.
        I knew guys were taking too much but I did not expect the effects of 2 ius to be so profound. I just keep getting leaner, no matter what I eat. I'm putting the muscle back also.
        I took this picture 10 minutes ago. Have to be 6-7% bodyfat.

Comment

There would be a humongous difference between just discontinuing everything and staying on a maintenance dose of test. If I stopped everything I would be 145 pounds right now.
          Like I said, earlier in this thread, its been about three weeks I've been training again.
          I am shocked by the effects of 2 iu's of gh a day. It's something I have never used, just because I couldn't afford it when I was a broke student competing.
          I knew guys were taking too much but I did not expect the effects of 2 ius to be so profound. I just keep getting leaner, no matter what I eat. I'm putting the muscle back also.
          I took this picture 10 minutes ago. Have to be 6-7% bodyfat.

Comment

Working...
          X