Dallas Mccarver Has Been Dead 3 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Mccarver Has Been Dead 3 Years

Hard to believe it's already been 3 years. Feels like it was yesterday.

Born: April 9, 1991, Tennessee
    Died: August 22, 2017, Boca Raton, FL

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Hard to believe it's already been 3 years. Feels like it was yesterday.

Born: April 9, 1991, Tennessee
    Died: August 22, 2017, Boca Raton, FL

I do not follow bodybuilding anymore, other than just checking out who won the Olympia. I never really looked at his physique before. It's only one picture but, for being so young, that young man could have gone places.

I personally knew and grew up with, was helped by, and was friends with at least 6 guys who have di3f of heart attacks in their mid 50's. All very good state and low level national competitors. That was the late 80's early 1990's. The NJ state Championships was as good a quality then it was deeper than the Jr USA is today. Whoever won their class ar the NJ would always go on to place 1st or 2cnd two weeks later at the Jr. USA. Vinnie Galante, John Trotte, Beau Matlick(won the NJ overall, Jr. USA overall, the light heavy class at the USA, lost overall to Mile Materazzo I'm pretty sure, then placed second in November as a lightheavy at the Nationals. All in 1991. Jason Arntz, i could keep going.
    Thing is no one was stupid, everyone knew we were taking a voluntary risk with our life spans to do what we loved to do.
    I'll be 49 in March 2021. Will i make it to 60? I dont know. If I dont would I change anything i did if I could, hell no I wouldn't.
    I have heard different things about this kid ranging from the ridiculousness, Chadd Nicholas killed him by advising him to use unheard of dosages(I used him as a trainer for two contests. He never did anything out of the norm or extreme). To the very sad, that it was a suicide. Whatever it was, yes steroids can be responsible for extreme depression. Drastic changes in hormone levels can wreak havoc on a person's mental state. My old training partner. One of my best friends in my lifetime and a professional women's bodybuilder committed suicide 6 years ago on March 23rd 2021.
    My point is, he knew the risks, he gambled and he lost much earlier than most. Do not think he was oblivious to the risks. I just hope hd lived bodybuilding to that extent that hd woukx not blame it for his death. A voluntary risk is just that. No one stuck drugs into his body he made a choice and from what i see a pretty good one. Its too bad that something went so wrong.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X