X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood test

Albumin Your Value4.2 G/DL Standard Range3.5 - 5.0 G/DL
    Testosterone, Total Your Value646 NG/DL Standard Range270 - 1,070 NG/DL
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin Your Value15.6 NMOL/L Standard Range14.6 - 94.6 NMOL/L
    Testosterone, Free Your Value201.2 PG/ML Standard Range48.2 - 169.6 PG/ML FlagH
    Testosterone, Bioavailable Your Value461.1 NG/DL Standard Range113.1 - 397.7 NG/DL FlagH
    General Information

Here is blood work on 100 MGS of test a week
    my free and bio-availability test are high with a total test of only 646. How does it look?

looks good. your above average levels on 100mg per week but not too far above normal which is to be expected.

Comment

Thank you. My Dr just told me to drop the test to .4 ml. I just started to feel good to.. do you think my Shbg should be on the higher side?

Comment

Originally posted by Backspace7 View Post
        Thank you. My Dr just told me to drop the test to .4 ml. I just started to feel good to.. do you think my Shbg should be on the higher side?
        nope. SHBG is fine.

i personally would not lower the dose. it's just above normal. nothing crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

nope. SHBG is fine.

i personally would not lower the dose. it's just above normal. nothing crazy.
          What is the common try does? What is everyone else taking?

Comment

Originally posted by Backspace7 View Post

What is the common try does? What is everyone else taking?
            the average trt dose is basically what you are on. most guys running trt on their own do 125mgs per week. that's what i'm doing right now. keeps test level a little higher than average but still in a healthy range without sides to worry about.

Comment

Working...
            X