Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clomid

Sup fellas

Looking to try having kids with the wifey. Any recommendations on what protocol to follow. Come off gear run clomid hug blah blah? I’m confused on what people do specifics

background info - life long gear user, no reason to think it can’t happen naturally. Should I first try without clomid or hcg?

i believe the consensus is HCG + Clomid is the best chance you have to make it work.

maybe someone else can help with dosing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
      Sup fellas

Looking to try having kids with the wifey. Any recommendations on what protocol to follow. Come off gear run clomid hug blah blah? I’m confused on what people do specifics

background info - life long gear user, no reason to think it can’t happen naturally. Should I first try without clomid or hcg?
      Hcg 2000iu every 3 days along side aromasim would be quickest

Comment

Clomid , hcg , hmg off cycle will boost your levels for sure i used all 3 for my first kid it worked.
        2nd kid i was on full test tren cycle so goes to show that it can just happen regardless only take that 1 good runner.

Comment

Gents
          thank you great responses

LIV i am 44

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Hcg 2000iu every 3 days along side aromasim would be quickest
            Aromasim didn’t think of that

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

Yeah I wasn't much younger than that when I came off completely. Everything rebooted itself for me. Next thing ya know ole lady is crappin out kids
              even so, it can be accomplished much faster with the aid of clomid and HCG.

at 44 his body is unlikely to bounce back with any sort of speedy time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

even so, it can be accomplished much faster with the aid of clomid and HCG.

at 44 his body is unlikely to bounce back with any sort of speedy time frame.
                Your probably right about that I have clomi and hma hug on hand. Hcg is a bitch to find these days. Start with normal pct doses of clomid ED am pm

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

Yeah I wasn't much younger than that when I came off completely. Everything rebooted itself for me. Next thing ya know ole lady is crappin out kids
                  This is encouraging that’s for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post

Aromasim didn’t think of that
                    It’s just to counter the estrogen sides of hcg - but it’s the hcg that will increase your fertility fastest.

Comment

Working...
                    X