Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Steroid Abuse

I think he might be a bit of an exaggerator... LOL

“WAYNE DEMELIA WAS GOING NUTS LOOKING FOR ME. HE FOUND ME IN MY HOTEL ROOM, AS I WAS “GETTING READY FOR THE SHOW.” YOU KNOW HOW I WAS GETTING READY? WITH FOUR OR SIX IV’S OF STEROIDS RUNNING INTO MY VEINS, SIMULTANEOUSLY. THAT WAS MY TRAINING! I HAD A SUITCASE FULL OF DRUGS. GUYS ASKED IF I WAS SELLING. “SELLING?” HELL NO, THIS WAS ALL FOR ME. IN A FEW DAYS, IT’D ALL BE GONE!”
    In 1970, Grymko entered the AAU Junior Mr. USA and was served a shit sandwich instead of a placing. Though he’d been training like an absolute psychopath at the local YMCA gym with a crew of lunatic, mobster Russians, he lacked the size of the other competitors.After asking around, he discovered that everyone in the competition but him was at least running dbol, so he went home and started asking family members in the medical industry what was doing with this wonder drug about which he’d heard. After speaking with an endocrinologist and Ken Waller (of Pumping Iron fame), he came to the realization that Anavar would give him the results he wanted, because Dianabol caused too much water retention.

“HERE IS WHAT HE SENT ME: 12 BIG BOXES, EACH FILLED WITH 120 BOTTLES OF ANAVAR TABLETS, 100 PILLS PER BOTTLE. SO WE ARE TALKING ABOUT 1,500 BOTTLES OF ANAVAR COURTESY OF THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. I’D SIMPLY TAKE A HANDFUL OF TABLETS BEFORE EACH MEAL, AND IT WAS GO TIME”

https://www.chaosandpain.com/tips/ju...rymkowski-did/

Originally posted by LIV
    You lost me at "IV's"
    you don't believe he was pumping tren through his heart!? :D

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
      You lost me at "IV's"
      Yeah that's a little far fetched IMO.

Comment

Working...
      X