Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the most you’ve ever paid for steroids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the most you’ve ever paid for steroids?

Like the title says what’s the most you’ve ever paid for a bottle of steroids? I know it used to be common where I live to pay $100-$150 for a single bottle from the gorillas at the gym.

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    Like the title says what’s the most you’ve ever paid for a bottle of steroids? I know it used to be common where I live to pay $100-$150 for a single bottle from the gorillas at the gym.
    i've been lucky, always had easy access even before I was on the forums because I grew up in Jersey just outside of Philly. in that area in the early 2000's steroids were as easy to come by as tap water.. lol. i'd say the most I ever paid at the very beginning when i didn't know shit was something like $100 bucks for a bottle of Ttokkyo test. anyone remember them? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i've been lucky, always had easy access even before I was on the forums because I grew up in Jersey just outside of Philly. in that area in the early 2000's steroids were as easy to come by as tap water.. lol. i'd say the most I ever paid at the very beginning when i didn't know shit was something like $100 bucks for a bottle of Ttokkyo test. anyone remember them? :D

I only found this forum and a reliable source on here from a guy I know he was middle manning from a source on here and trying to make $25 a bottle and that was still $60 bucks per bottle. I saw the brand he was selling and did some searching and found them here. But just 2 years ago I paid $80 per bottle and thought I was getting a deal at that.

Comment

I remember paying $100 a bottle for QV and so on. Fucking people thought i was a rep for QV back in the day that i promoted so much.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell when people ask and I tell them it’s less than $40 a bottle they give me the look like I’m gonna sell them a bottle of baby oil or something. I am by no means a giant but I know when you put on 15 pounds in just a couple months and go up on all your lifts it’s not junk. But people want something that’s gonna blow them up like an air hose in just a few weeks and it doesn’t work like that. Or they buy one bottle of test 400 and call mad as hell that their ass is killing them wanting to know what the hell was tgat stuff

Comment

100 bucks per vile of test.

Comment

250 for sus, fucking guy was bitching about having it to drive to me blah blah. Least amount besides freebies $35

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
                250 for sus, fucking guy was bitching about having it to drive to me blah blah. Least amount besides freebies $35
                damn that had to be years ago yea?

Comment

Yup good ole AAS drought, god dam Rip off worst part was it was weak sus! I’ll never forget the guy actually had the balls bitching about driving 2 hours to get it. Wanted gas money. Thought my boy was going to kill him and toss the body it the Hudson River

Comment

Working...
                  X