Tren Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren Cycle

I'm coming off an all Test cycle and thinking about the next cycle going with Tren.

I'm wanting to trim down. I'm at 240 and would like to get down to a solid 220, my diet is very clean and I'm running a caloric deficit. My gym routine is pretty intense and I never come off test(125mg/week).

Heres my thoughts on it:
    Tren EOD 50mg(possibly going up to 75mg half way through if side effects are mild or not there)
    Test C 125mg a week(Two sticks/week)
    Cabergoline from start to finish *not sure on the dosage*
    Aromasin 12.5mg a day(this is what I constantly take, due to being estrogen sensitive).

How's this look, do I need to add anything, change dosages, etc...? Also what would be a good dosage for the cabergoline and how long after I complete the cycle of tren should I continue the cabergoline?
    Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by Vercengetorix View Post
    I'm coming off an all Test cycle and thinking about the next cycle going with Tren.

I'm wanting to trim down. I'm at 240 and would like to get down to a solid 220, my diet is very clean and I'm running a caloric deficit. My gym routine is pretty intense and I never come off test(125mg/week).

Heres my thoughts on it:
    Tren EOD 50mg(possibly going up to 75mg half way through if side effects are mild or not there)
    Test C 125mg a week(Two sticks/week)
    Cabergoline from start to finish *not sure on the dosage*
    Aromasin 12.5mg a day(this is what I constantly take, due to being estrogen sensitive).

How's this look, do I need to add anything, change dosages, etc...? Also what would be a good dosage for the cabergoline and how long after I complete the cycle of tren should I continue the cabergoline?
    Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    First time running tren right? If so I would suggest running a very low dose to see how you feel. I have no issue with any AAS sides but tren is a different animal. It turns my mind into something dark and twisted. Kinda scary actually. Go from feeling like my normal self to a fucken mental case in weeks.

If you try the low dose you can see if it will effect you in a way that you won't be able to tolerate at the normal dose. You'll also be able to avoid the caber all together at first.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      First time running tren right? If so I would suggest running a very low dose to see how you feel. I have no issue with any AAS sides but tren is a different animal. It turns my mind into something dark and twisted. Kinda scary actually. Go from feeling like my normal self to a fucken mental case in weeks.

If you try the low dose you can see if it will effect you in a way that you won't be able to tolerate at the normal dose. You'll also be able to avoid the caber all together at first.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
      Yeah first time running tren. Shit, I thought that was a small dose lol. I'm perfectly fine with starting low to see how I handle it. What would be a good smaller dose?

Comment

i'd start tiny. 25mgs EOD for a week. if all is fine, 50mgs the second week. if by the end of the 2nd week you're still good then you will be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i'd start tiny. 25mgs EOD for a week. if all is fine, 50mgs the second week. if by the end of the 2nd week you're still good then you will be good to go.
          Awesome, I'll do that. Thanks, bro. It's much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X