When steroids were legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When steroids were legal

Back when steroids were legal what does that mean? Could you just walk into a pharmacy and walk out with some test and dbol. Or did you still have to have a dr prescription for everything. I always hear in interviews with old school lifters “oh they were legal then” or I only used them when they were legal. I’ve searched around and can’t really find the answers I’m looking for. And I’ve heard the stories that in Mexico you can just go buy what you want.

Originally posted by LIV
    Back in the 80s 90s was jumpin wit Mexican gear. And yes you could walk in and buy what you want. Not sure how it works now. I always put my request in for tornel labs. Loved that gear.
    What about in the US in the 70’s and 80’s they were legal here then also could you just go get what you wanted or was it legal but with a script from the dr

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
      My first cycle was tren and primo. Both home brewed from a dude in Iowa. Stellar performance i must say. After that I did a sust cyp run [later in years I would find sust again only in ampules]. Even better performance. My training and conditioning were at a level I hadn't ever experienced. Not even in school. It was all over after that. I was what some would say 'addicted '. Bring back Tornel Labs!
      I never heard of that brand I’ve only done 3 cycles the first was a test only cycle from a brand called stallion 300mg/ml. Then I found a source on here that had the prices I was looking for the first I paid $100 a bottle. The 2nd cycle I wasn’t very smart about and thought hell if a little is good a lot has to be better and I went for blood work and my dr flat out asked what the hell I was doing my cholesterol was way way high my liver enzymes were outta control and I went off for about 6 months. I just finished my 3rd and everything stayed in the ranges that weren’t unhealthy. I just came off a little over a month ago and I’m ready to go back on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

I feel ya man. I been on quite a while. I need to come off and cruise a bit at a low low
        What dose you cruise at?

Comment

it was doctors script. test, deca, dbol, anadrol, etc

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
            Back when steroids were legal what does that mean?
            on top of what dyel said above.

it wasn't illegal to posses them. so in other words if you were pulled over in 1975 and had a bunch of test and dbol sitting in your passenger side seat you wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

but no, you could never go into a store in the US and just buy steroids like you can a bag of potato chips.

Comment

Originally posted by dyel View Post
              it was doctors script. test, deca, dbol, anadrol, etc
              It’s pretty much that way now isn’t it? I read that wellness clinics are prescribing tren and Anavar

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

on top of what dyel said above.

it wasn't illegal to posses them. so in other words if you were pulled over in 1975 and had a bunch of test and dbol sitting in your passenger side seat you wouldn't have gotten in trouble.

but no, you could never go into a store in the US and just buy steroids like you can a bag of potato chips.
                O ok that’s what I wasn’t sure about when I hear legal in my mind that’s go buy what you want. And legal with a script that’s basically how it is now. Or am I wrong

Comment

It’s pretty much that way now isn’t it? I read that wellness clinics are prescribing tren and Anavar
                  nobody is prescribing tren. lol

Comment

O ok that’s what I wasn’t sure about when I hear legal in my mind that’s go buy what you want. And legal with a script that’s basically how it is now. Or am I wrong
                    yea legal with script. same as it was back in the day. it's more about possession being technically illegal now.

Comment

nobody is prescribing tren. lol
                      sorry I didn’t remember the whole story. I looked up again and it was an anti aging clinic in Miami and the guy wasn’t a real dr he was just running a steroid clinic

Comment

sorry I didn’t remember the whole story. I looked up again and it was an anti aging clinic in Miami and the guy wasn’t a real dr he was just running a steroid clinic
                        You better be sorry bro. Don't let it happen again. I'm a bad mother fucker and you don't want to make mistakes around here... :D

Comment

You better be sorry bro. Don't let it happen again. I'm a bad mother fucker and you don't want to make mistakes around here... :D
                          Lol shape up or ship out huh

Comment

lol tren with a script? i agree with bouncer. you can get a test script but that is a recent development, as in the last 15-20 years or so. 40 years ago you could get a script for dbol or anadrol fairly easily. hey doc make me big, boom here is a script.

what docs will give you is normally going to be a really low amount and limited in what they will prescribe.

Comment

Originally posted by dyel View Post
                              lol tren with a script? i agree with bouncer. you can get a test script but that is a recent development, as in the last 15-20 years or so. 40 years ago you could get a script for dbol or anadrol fairly easily. hey doc make me big, boom here is a script.

what docs will give you is normally going to be a really low amount and limited in what they will prescribe.
                              I didn’t remember all the details of that story but I looked it up again and the guy wasn’t a real dr. He just ran a anti-aging clinic that was more of just a steroid clinic lol

Comment

Working...
                              X