Non contest TRT Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non contest TRT Cycle

I plan on starting back up my TRT cycle along with Deca for my joints. I had my blood work done this morning, been off cycle for about a year. Any suggestions on doses?

That ain’t TRT that’s just a normal cycle. Just do normal doses. But it’s your body and I’m just some guy on the internet. I think normal TRT doses are around 100mg to 150mg a week and they might be a little lower than that. I don’t know at what dose of deca you’d get any joint benefit

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      That ain’t TRT that’s just a normal cycle. Just do normal doses. But it’s your body and I’m just some guy on the internet. I think normal TRT doses are around 100mg to 150mg a week and they might be a little lower than that. I don’t know at what dose of deca you’d get any joint benefit
      he didn't list any doses, how can you say it's not TRT? because of the deca you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
        I plan on starting back up my TRT cycle along with Deca for my joints. I had my blood work done this morning, been off cycle for about a year. Any suggestions on doses?
        for optimal healthy trt test level and blood level stability I would suggest 125mgs E5D.

Comment

was gonna do 200mg/week Test and would 100mg/Deca helps out with joint? I was gonna add Proviron to counter E2 conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

he didn't list any doses, how can you say it's not TRT? because of the deca you mean?
            Yeah the deca is why I wouldn’t call it trt. but I’m no dr if he can get some joint relief from a minimal dose of deca go for it

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Yeah the deca is why I wouldn’t call it trt. but I’m no dr if he can get some joint relief from a minimal dose of deca go for it
              Anti-aging clinics prescribe low dose deca

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post

Anti-aging clinics prescribe low dose deca
                But would you consider test/deca/proviron trt or just a cycle be it a low dose cycle

Comment

125mg test per week
                  2.5 iu HGH per day

Low dose with great benefits

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    125mg test per week
                    2.5 iu HGH per day

Low dose with great benefits
                    long term I'm not convinced that 2.5iu per day won't have health consequences. i'm not saying it will. just that I have questions and there isn't much data.

Comment

the term TRT gets picked apart so easily. TRT would be whatever amount it takes you to reach "normal margins" for testosterone and that dose could be anywhere from 100mgs/wk to 200mgs/wk from the lab reports I have seen from people working directly with their doctor. To appease the masses I always just say "cruise" instead of TRT lol

Comment

Working...
                      X