Anabolic Steroids Can Be Deadly - Remembering Derek Anthony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anabolic Steroids Can Be Deadly - Remembering Derek Anthony

Might seem odd that I post this on a pro steroid website. But that's precisely the point. I think we get a little lackadaisical when it comes to steroids. The recent issues with Jimmy Lewin got me thinking about Derek Anthony. I don't think many people remember him anymore but his story reminds us that anabolic steroid abuse can absolutely be deadly. You can look him up if you want his complete story. The important thing to understand is that he loved oral AAS like winny and dbol. Used them for years straight without ever coming off. The outcome was complete organ failure and a long slow death.

Steroids can be used in a relatively safe way. But make no mistake, they can absolutely kill you if given a long enough period of abuse. For Derek we are talking years and years. Even when his body was giving him all the warning signs he never stopped. He paid for it with his life. Towards the end he started using things like synthol to disguise his muscle loss. It obviously didn't work and he ended up looking ridiculous.

Never forget that steroids are drugs and need to be taken seriously. When you no longer have your health.. you have nothing.

-----------

This was his last ever video... Very Sad.

He looks like he used synthol or something pretty close to it also.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
      He looks like he used synthol or something pretty close to it also.
      read towards the end of my post bro...

he started using synthol towards the end to cover up his muscle loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

read towards the end of my post bro...

he started using synthol towards the end to cover up his muscle loss.
        It helps when you read the whole post.

Comment

Some people are just so blind.... Talk about self-destructive behavior to the max

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Some people are just so blind.... Talk about self-destructive behavior to the max
            god damn covid took Derek too soon! he was the first to have it back in 2014.

Comment

Working...
            X